So what do you guys plan to do now that your childhood is finally dead forever...

So what do you guys plan to do now that your childhood is finally dead forever? Time to quit tv/movies for good and start living for real?

youtube.com/watch?v=1gpXMGit4P8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X576-G5GT3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>My heart aches.
>Hard to focus
>Feel depressed.

Its like losing a grandfather user.

Hopefully the grief passes soon, so we all can move on.

starwars finished when episode 3 was done

I already grew up after aotc made me realise it's stupid to get excited for these things

I have not spent a dollar on disney wars

I finally learned my lesson after Chrystal Skull and have never watched another prequel or sequel again since, so as not to sour what the originals mean to me. Even when Sup Forums swears it's good, like Force Awakens or Blade Runner I still don't fuck with it. I'd rather keep my memories.

youtube.com/watch?v=X576-G5GT3g

I love binary sunset so much its so nice even now with all the shit out there, just hearing it looking out my window seeing the moon and the stars just feels great

Its made me learn to accept when things are done and over. Leave room for new stories, new adventures.

Saldy the current media giants won't let new things rise up easily.

I'm graduating with a degree in Engineering tomorrow morning, but I can't sleep because of how heartbroken I am over what they did to Luke

Star Wars has been shit since 1999. Even then, the first three movies weren't especially amazing.

>Even when Sup Forums swears it's good, like Force Awakens or Blade Runner
things that never happened

>Time to quit tv/movies for good and start living for real?

I would, but reality is equally shitty right now and it looks like it won't get better any time soon. Thinking of offing myself within the next 2-5 years, tbqh.

reminder: disney cut this stirring part of the soundtrack from the newest release of anh ost

hahaha, it would be funny if lucas became the biggest proponent of piracy to get back at disney

>So what do you guys plan to do now that your childhood is finally dead forever?
I'm 25 in a week and am unironically done with all this meme shit. I'm going to go get some fresh faced qt take her innawoods installed and breed her. The Jews and niggers can have the world I don't give a shit. I'm rich as fuck thanks to meme coin. I suggest you all break the conditioning as well.

What? Why?

ever since aotc, I have always kept my expectations low

that way I am never disappointed, my expectations are always met, but I can be pleasantly surprised on occasion

better than being full of hope and being disappointed frequently

this is also why I love spoilers, it's dumb to hide from them, it lets others be in a position to ruin the film for you, I'd rather know before everyone else

selective memory. when FA came out you fanboys were losing your shit for it and anyone who didnt like it was just "a racist from pol", 2049 you're still shilling for.

if you think this timeline is the shitty one then yeah you prolly should off yourself

nope never happened dude, you are confusing the shills with the real posters but nvm you carry on big guy

fuck knows

if i could watch the trash without it bleeding into how i see the originals, but i can't help but associate them. would be like trying to bang a chick after seeing a photo of her from the future when she's 90, there's no going back

nah, they're not real, not canon
to me they're like photoshopped celebrity nudes
or counterfeit goods from china

nobody took the novel where chewbacca died seriously

I haven't seen R1 or TLJ, and I'm not interested