Halo

How would a movie of this work? Remember when Peter Jackson was supposed to direct 10 years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SyOAdrxlPVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take the story of the first video game... and throw it in the garbage with the rest of the series.

If they made a direct adaptation of the first game into Commando style action kino, with Chief as Artie and Cortana as the comic relief/exposition, it could work.

neck yourself reddit

Microsoft should get James Cameron on the job... after he's done with Avatar.

>i'm master chief
>a fucking e-9 in the military
>yet instead of doing paperwork and sucking the co's dick, I'm killing aliens
Fake and gay.

>Navy Seals don't have Master Chiefs
What was your point?

Halo lore is pretty dumb

>guys let's defeat the flood by destroying all life in the galaxy

Unlike stuff like 40k Halo is highly filmable and naturally cinematic. Just follow the first game's campaign

Make some big hyper-chad with a deep voice Chief. It really doesn't matter who it is since there's no emoting.

Hell yeah dude. And maybe some sex. Cortana sex. Or like a newbie girl. MC keeps his helmet on, while the girly gets on his lil helmet know what I mean? Ha ha

just film the Ringworld book

He's not wrong. Combine reach and combat evolved.

Black Hawk Down infused with Starship Troopers
youtube.com/watch?v=SyOAdrxlPVs

How else were they supposed to defeat the flood dumbo?

You've never had roaches.

Too late. Halo isn't really good or popular anymore.

the cutscenes in the HD remake are all i need, it couldnt be made much better than that

You guys do know the script for the Jackson movie is online, right?

>Master Chief

Reading it right now and it sounds like fucking kino. What a shame.

the first ten minutes of saving private ryan but for 90 minutes and in space

MC doesn't have a British accent though. That said the actor's race is totally irrelevant because even though he's white, his helmet never comes off.

It would skip a lot of levels and it would give chief an origin story and they would make chief take his helmet off more time than Iron Man or Toby's Spider Man. Also the last 10 minutes of the film won't be an epic warthog ride, why even want this. It's just not filmable.

1988 James Cameron would have done it well.

Don't think it could or should be made today though.