Write his return from the deaded

Write his return from the deaded

Some cosmic being farts and brings him back.

Sold!
Can be the new cosmic being, Ulysses Cain ex-inhuman?

The Cylops who died was actually an actress hired by Norman Osborn.

Emma ripped his psyche from his body just before death, and implants it into Young Scott. Scott is then thrown into The World to age up back to his proper physiology.

It begins with a man holding a gun.
He walks into the Marvel Entertainment office and begins searching for names he recognizes; for each one he recognizes, he opens fire upon them, shooting them in the head to ensure death, while most actively searching out Pearlmutter, Bendis, and Slott.
Anyone who gets in his way he kills out of hand, unless they are Christopher Yost, whom he nonlethally disables.

When he reaches any of those three, he does not shoot them in the head; he kneecaps them and then shoots them twice in the gun, once in the groin, once in each elbow, and once in each shoulder. He will either painfully kill them or cripple them for life this way, in addition to rendering procreation impossible for them.

When he has shot these three he leaves.

And then with most of the problems of Marvel Comics now killed or crippled for life, literally anyone can come into the industry and do a better job then they were.

He never actually died, but was instead trapped in a hibernation state. Adam X brings him to Genosha and uses Shiar technology to infuse his body with eyepunches using a crystal ruby engine. In the meantime, Adam X, Havok, Cable, and Mr. Sinister dressed as Cyclops all travel the Earth claiming to be the resurrected Cyclops and fulfilling his role.

Eventually the original Cyclops is healed and comes back to help battle Mr. Sinister, who has teamed up with the Brood to fuck with Carol Danvers.

He's not dead, but going under somekind of mutant-inhuman hybridisation, he emerges with an expanded set of powers but after seeing how many people hate him in the marvel universe decides to go into isolation. Somehow it emerges that he is alive and every asshole currently called a superhero starts to try and track him down to bring him to justice or some shit, he kicks all their butts.

His soul went directly to the white hot room with JEEEEEAAAAAN, where he is finally happy having amazing cosmic sex with the love of his life. Unfortunately another cosmic enemy appears and the Phoenix has to make a sacrifice, effectively killing her and leaving Jean and Scott back on Earth, alive. Next to them is a new Phoenix Egg, which Jean and Scott are in charge of keeping safe.
Also, give the story to Hickman, he did a great Cyclops, just barely touching him.

do this, but have her somehow have done the same thing to wolverine also, and throw him in some wolverine clone or something. i want my mid 90s x-men status quo back

Hold up, I legitimately though this is what they were doing. It isn't?

It starts with a mysterious cyborg Cyclops appearing and fighting crime

Then reports of a man in a robotic suit and optic blasts

Also a teen clone with attitude

And finally a strange emotionless one with high glasses all claiming the mantel and that they are the true Cyclops!

i have no idea, i was already disgusted with marvel, and when they killed wolverine, my reason i read marvel i just stopped reading comics. i still come to Sup Forums few times a month to see if hes back yet

Marvel buys back the rights from Fox.
SUDDENLY: I wild retcon appears.

Deaded: I thought you were dead!
Cyclops: YOUR LAUGHTER WAS WRONG!
And then Cyclops returned from the deaded.

After a few issues it turns out the cyborg Cyclops is a villain that just used cloned material and teams up to destroy new York! But then the true Cyclops appears in a mutant regeneration suit but severely weakened and with long hair. So original cyclops, Steel Cyclops, and Cyclops boy team up to try and stop the evil cyborg Cyclops. Colosseum aids them but gets his arm broken and new York is blown up! But the cyborg Cyclops is brought to justice and the real Cyclops returns!

Another idea is Cyclops returns because it turns out he did not die but was sent back in time and when he returns his back is broken! So he trains a new younger Cyclops with attitude and a devil may care attitude !

I would just write off everything that happened since like 2004

>attitude and a devil may care attitude
I don't know if we can handle that much attitude.

>I don't know if we can handle that much RIGHT.
ftfy

Needs more pouches!!!!!

goddamn AoA was one of the best things marvel has ever done with the x-men

Yep.

No. It will have to be Franklin Richards after we discover that Cyke was his great-grandfather.

Emma kidnaps Wrongclops and psychically rewrites him with a mental backup of Rightclops. When teen Jean tries to reverse it with a copy of her own, Emma scrambles her brains, permanently erasing the shitty teen version.

He's now the Phoenix Force Jean Grey is unworthy, I'm calling Bendis rigth now to sell this in a 2 years crossover including Champions Morales and Luke Cage, wish me luck

>Cyclops is dead
Okay

Someone give me the rundown as to what happened since 90s Xmen

Why is Xavier and Cyclops dead and what happened to Wolverine since X-23 has a lot of haters for finally accepting her place as Wolverine 2

Is Psylocke dead? What happened to Sentinels? Is Magneto still relevant?

>shoots them twice in the gun,
Marvel writers all carry guns?
> in addition to rendering procreation impossible for them.

Bendis literally has a black guy fuck his wife while he jerks off though. Look at his daughters, they look nothing like him

Cyclops comes back as Apocalypse's Death and vaporizes New Attilan so the Inhumans get killed off in a shitty edgy way.

Scott's mind takes over Emma's body

no never .
you have cabel be glad dad is dead.

Marvel already did that. He's a twelve year old time traveler from a parallel dimension or something now and part of the second most obnoxiously written comic after that one with 'America Chavez'.

Keep the Cyclops = Hitler meme going with conspiracy theories about how Cyclops secretly escaped to hide out in South America, and the corpse they found wasn't really him.

RICHARDS!!!!!!! comes back and makes a cosmic big bang and fixes everything, this means all the heroes that died in the last 10 years come back and the 05 nuX-Men can come back into their timeline/a different one without x-men.

His consciousness was transferred to the punch dimension and he came out when someone ripped a whole to said place.

They never found a corpse though. He was evaporated by Blackbolt.

Hey, if I send somebody to the punch dimension do they die or do they become one with the punch dimension? Because What if the Sentry or Silver Surfer was sent to the punch dimension with no way out, would Cyclops shoot out concussion lasers mixed with different kinds of energy?

Scott's going to be a voice in her head. Everyone believes she's crazy, but we know the TRUTH! And it will all come out when she uses her Psychic projection of him to confront Blackbolt again, effectively making Scott the new mutant Jesus. Her plan culminates in stealing transbod tech from Tony Stark to implant Scott's mind in.

Emma becomes Scott.

Cyclops is now a title and not a name

Based on what I remember from two or three years ago, Psylocke is fine, the Sentinels haven't been around since Bastion (so... Genosha, basically) and Mags was running with Scott not too long ago.

Does it come with punch vision from the punch dimension?

>tfw you will never have a Creed/Wildchild Turner & Hooch style series.
Why even live?

When will X-overs be comfy again?
Last thing we had was BTFO Atom and it has been like 4 years since that.

Is there any greater failure in Marvel's writing than their attempts to make Cyclops seem like a villain, while being completely inept at doing so? The laughable follow-through for Death of X was just the cherry on the shit sundae that started with Schism.

I still find it amazing that a fictional character was able to outsmart real people

It turns out Xavier didn't kill him. Fox does a Cyclops movie.

Salina Sanchez is a lesbian 14 year old super genius (actually earths 2nd smaetest person) and a mutant. She can fire massive amounts of kinetic energy from her eyes that is 4x more powerful and can also turn invisible and and can fly. She becomes the new cyclops

You could make it work.

A man so right even death could not stand in his way.......

>Anyone who gets in his way he kills out of hand, unless they are Christopher Yost, whom he nonlethally disables.
Fuck that shit. He dies and he dies painful. For Kiden.

Black Bolt gets killed or just sent to some hell dimension, they meet in the afterlife reconcile and bust out using a optic/voice combo attack that destroys the entire dimension.

>Someone give me the rundown as to what happened since 90s Xmen
Scott gave up on Xavier's Dream of coexistence between Mutants and Humans. And killed Charles.

There's a lot of other stuff in there, but it basically boils down to that.

>part of him was stored within the phoenix
>phoenix restores him
>he kills all the jewish and christian super heroes

Because of fuckin extinction events in a row. Can't coexist if your race is dead.

>killed Charles

In Dark Phoenix mode, which was forced by the Avengers being goddamn retarded and taking wolverines advice as gospel, while Xavier tried to mindfuck him for the umpteenth time

He reincarnated into some Chinese comic.

That was actually right before "Dark Phoenix Mode"
Scott killing Chuckie was what triggered Dark Phoenix (like a trolled Sup Forumstard)
Remember?

So in fact there's currently no actual explanation for why he did that because whenever Scott was asked he always lied and said it wasn't him who murdered Xavier
(and everyone saw right through it and called him out on it)
But if I had to guess I'd say it was because of just one secret dick-head move too many on Chuck's part

So...
Everyone seems to be forgetting that The Phoenix is pre-planned to be coming back, almost as if it's a key part of a larger story, it's scheduled sometime soon and royally freaking out teenaged Jean in that solo of hers ...
Here's the thing: I don't think it's coming for Jean.
I'm almost certain that the X-Men's token demigod of death and rebirth is coming for crazy old Emma Frost
(it likes her)
And why not? After all they both seem to share an obsession in regards to one particular guy who just so happens to currently need a demigod of resurrection ...

It's so much a stupid unexpected twist that it has "Bendis" written all over it.

This is underrated, you deserve a (you)

1/2

2/2

>hey kid, remember that time jeany and I made you shit you pants and fall into a coma?

maybe they shouldn't

maybe a character's death shoumd matter a lot and mean something

Despite them getting two good new characters out of that storyline, that whole five-Supermans thing was such a bullshit cop-out.
There's a RIGHT way to resurrect a character and a wrong way to resurrect a character.
Tricking your readers into placing bets and picking favorites then revealing Mullet-Superman in a slimming black costume, that's the wrong way.

That said, we had the young Cyke version show up, we had the evil-half-not-Cyke version show up (thanks, Sinister), we're short an Eradicator and a Steel ...
... then we can finally have Mullet-Cyke back!

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF THIS THREAD:

what version of Cyclops do we want to come back?

- Rightclops, at war with half the X-Men? (but still RIGHT)

- X-mask-clops, all repentant and sad about killing Xavier and everyone hates him?

- Emo-"JEEEAAN"-clops, with his constant emo breakdowns and crying every single time one of his team-mates dies? (it is the Claremont era Scott)

- or that boring rules-following version of him that they had way back during the Blue/Gold O5 team and again during the '90s Jim Lee run?

That is what I came here to write.

a new version of cyclops that's achieved enlightenment and is full of sage wisdom rather than petty dick waving

I'd rather Gillen write it

The Phoenix brings him back, and the Phoenix will keep brining him back from the dead until he ends up in the white room

then cyke can finally come out the closet as trans

But Cyke is the father of Franklin's future wife

Time traveling Ruby Summers, Cable and Rachel are recruited by Immortus to fight Kang, who is trying to wipe out mutantkind from pages of history, and due to a time paradoxes revolving the Summers family tree which explains why Scott's kid were recruited on the first place, Scott just ends up being resurrected at the end. Maybe as a way to pay for services rendered. Final page is all Summers kids going for Ice cream with dad.

Oh, and O5 X-men are conveniently written out of existence, as they were the blame for everything happening in the first place.

>Shows up in a helicopter with Reed Richards
>Walks out with Reed to greet a few Avengers, SHIELD agents, Yaas Queen
>"You have no IDEA what is coming"
>[narrates] "Yep. That's me. I bet you're wondering how all this happened."

Stop trying to kill off the persecuted minority children.

Emma could also pull something similar to that shitty "Skeleton Key" movie, where she puts Jean's scrambled brain into her body, While Emma goes into Jean's body.
Considering she's the OP telepath, no one will be strong enough to doublecheck.

Easy,
>Resurrect SW pheonix cyclops that claims he's from earth 616 and never died like at all. >Then have him go around saying that this earth ain't the real deal and everything is a copy and the real earth 616 remains dead
>Nobody but the O5 believes them
>HE finds a way take the O5 back to the past of earth 616 thus erasing SW, the O5 and joining the pre and post SW universes
>Goes to White hot room and gets to fuck jean for all eternity (she's on top BTW)

Lone-wolf Cyclops, still on a mission to protect Mutant Kind, but untrusting of the X-men after half of them started sucking Inhuman cock (FUCK YOU BOBBY!!!)

That somehow reminds me of Superboy Prime's whole thing.

>"FUCK YOU BOBBY!!!"
... but Romeo already did! (but seriously, Romeo's got to die, please god.)

And remember people, whatever idea you come up with has to support a pointless superhero battle, that's the comicbook rules.

Scott and Logan find each other in Niflheim, they battle their way out meeting up with Thor along the way, the original Thor from Battleworld, the wrong version came back and took his place when the universe was stitched back together.

The three of them have a grand adventure trying to escape from Niflheim traversing the 9 worlds, rebuilding relationships and becoming great pals.

Then they all come back to Midgard and try to fit back into their original roles.

From all the shit i read today this is the thing want to happen. I would suck your dick user but i ain't gay

I can beat that,
Scott and Jean meet up in the afterlife and attempt a happy marriage after death, at which point Hela immediately decides to have an affair with Scott because that shit never stops happening and then brings Scott back to life just to separate him from Jean so she can have him all to herself.
Jean would have used the Phoenix to follow but she was getting some Logan action on the side and didn't want to leave that behind.

Jean would ruin it, let her have her own adventure to return, when Scott and Logan finally come back they could run into Jean at the exact same time.

Wasn't that Resurre(X)ion event supposed to be bringing someone back this year?

Pretty sure it was Jimmy Hudson.

I like the trannyclops theory that has Emma dying in Scott's place because she would literally die for him.
So that way Cyclops was never actually dead in the first place and he didn't say anything because it was too embarrassing.
But now there's the problems; if Emma's the one dead, how does she come back?
And this theory means that it's Scott going insane and always asking "what would Scott do?"
So that fixes Emma's character assassination but doubles down on Scott's.
And how do things get back to normal?
And who the fuck explains this to Kidclops and Jean? Will it be Rachel? She can't even explain her own origins.

>Community: Boo-hoo, we want something significant to happened
>Marvel: Something significant happens
>Community: Boo-hoo, we want it back to status quo
>Marvel: Everything returns to status quo
>Community: Boo-hoo, nothing significant ever happens and if it happens Marvel always retcons it!

Scarlet Witch something something.

Matthew Malloy wills himself back into reality (despite his parent never getting together) and he brings back Scott out of guilt

>Scott thinks he's Emma who is trying to live up to Scott's legacy, in Emma's body
>probably also has an Emma mind ghost like in suerior spiderman, but he doesn't realize its not his own thoughts
this is even more convoluted than Xorn. I love it

I don't think Hela has the cosmic authority/capacity to remove someone from the White-Hot room, only the more shallow parts of the afterlife

Pretty sure that's Raze.

That was the single best X-Men story in the past twenty years.

It's only even a possibility because they keep doing this story with other superheroes.

Forgot to add

>shield gets alerted of Matthew's existence again
>recruits the avengers to handle him
>inhumans learns that cyclops is alive again
>goes "u destroyed muh culture" on him
>enter Xmen Vs Avengers Vs Inhumans

>the 'Punch dimension' is actually the demesne of Cyttorak . Scott's powers are retconned into being a conduit for this dimension in the same way Magik is a conduit for Limbo. his optic blasts are of the same nature as Juggernaut's own enhanced kinetic energy
>when he died, Cyttorak got his soul. After some bartering, they agree to a deal. Scott gets to come back to life and even is granted better control of his powers, including teleportation via the punch dimension, but he has to do everything under the banner of Cyttorak rather than the X-Men or anyone else
>adopts the new moniker Balor. basically forms a new X-Force, but masquerading as a Cyttorak cult.
>his new recruits all get similar codenames like Stheno, Euryale, Shiva etc
>one of the donut steel mutants he recruits can change the appearances of other people, who gives him a different face and then gets mindwiped of what he just did to maintain the ruse
>it seems like this cult is just going around committing usual cultist terrorism but is actually performing strategic strikes on the allies of the enemies of mutant kind
>things get really awkward when Juggernaut hears about this and wants to know why he wasn't invited, because unlike all this new blood, he's interacted with Scott enough times that he stands a chance of realizing who Balor really is even despite the different face

A young black child receives powers beyond his wildest dreams after being bitten by a rabid mutie.

Wasn't there a comic where Jean comes back from the dead to stop Emma from marrying Scott or something just so if she can't have him no one can?

I'd say that's more or less how I'd go. It's cheap and predictable, but consistent. Scott's shown dead, Jean from the white hot room or within the recesses of Scott's psyche during the instant stretched to eternity of death or whatever offers him her company or to fuse or something, he's like no, he thinks he's had enough of her and Charles in his head and all of his life really. And then she's like, well I guess you haven't actually had enough if that's what you think.

He wakes up from the dead screaming her name in damnation in an ironic twist of how he'd normally call out to her in life.
That's about it.

Also she puts some sort of psychic repellent in his head so Emma becomes repulsed by his presence as one last fuck you. His only out would be to explain to teen Jean what happened so, but that runs the risk of her only making the situation worse.

>Wasn't there a comic where Jean comes back from the dead to stop Emma from marrying Scott or something just so if she can't have him no one can?

The Marvel Anniversary Special or something like that where he becomes president, right? And people still hate mutants, everything goes to shit and for some reason Jean erases Emma from reality and resets the universe so she and Scott can start over. At least that's how I remember it.

We should summon Preacher user so he could storytime it if he feels like it.

Weapon x gains scotts corpse and through super science and genetic engineering revive him and make him weapon XXX, his bones now have adimantium, he can regenerate, teleport, has a large blade in each forearm and an optic blast he can now fully control.