I don't really understand what the giant green horseman is supposed to represent. Why did he ask Jack to go with him...

I don't really understand what the giant green horseman is supposed to represent. Why did he ask Jack to go with him? Did I miss an episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aKOeWxIhKXA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

commit sedoku

He's even in the position for it in the new preview.

Hes the personification of death

hes is aku, jack must go back to the creation of aku and kill him then and there

He's a grim reaper you moron and Jack was seeing him whether he was injured or depressed. After he broke seeing "dead kids" and given up hope on ever fidnign his sword, he concluded that he need to honor his bushido code and commit seppuku. That literally there is to it. He will try to kill himself next episode.

Are you fucking retarded?

No. It hasn't been explained yet. We'll probably find out next episode though. Until then it's all speculations.

I think he will stop trying to save people and go with victory at all costs, rider is all jack could be if he lets go of his morality

He is actually Jack's zanpaktou.

While Blue Jack is his hollow.

His bankai will create a sword from his own soul like the Gods did and he will gain the armor of the green rider.

Good anime maymaying, but yeah I'm 100% expecting a sword to form, probably from Jack "conquering" his doubt and turning blue ghost jack into a sword.

Speaking of the next episode,do we have a preview or description already?

The thought of seeing Jack rip out a sword from his own body and then stabbing Aku with it...fills me with much joy.

And sadness that it may never happen...

I know it's not true, but I like to imagine for now, that he's some trial Jack has to face to get his sword back, and Jack knows he'll most likely lose his sanity fully if he goes through that trial.

youtube.com/watch?v=aKOeWxIhKXA

What happened to the sword anyway?

'Lost'

i hope we get another flashback

There was a small one, wasn't there? Where the sword fell into a bottomless pit? Or was that a dream sequence?

>bottomless
It was only a couple of feet deep, Jack just wanted an excuse to go full Megaman X.

I believe

I had a couple of interpretations before, but the last episode heavy implies that this guy is literally sudoku

Ripping off Berserk.

This.

The green horseman is dressed as an honorable samurai. It represents the samurai's code of honor.
Jack is defeated. He's even admitted it saying it's impossible to defeat Aku. His shame of defeat is causing him hallucinations. He literally can't live with the shame, but Jack is afraid to die, which is why he's always running from the horsemen. Eventually there will come a time where the pain of his shame is greater than his will to live and his fear of death. This, is the last moment we saw.
The exact moment where Jack is at his absolute lowest was in this episode. Next episode will mark the start of Jack's redemption ark.

horse rape soon?

No, he's converting him to a Hari Krishna

>2 giant ninjas
>clearly 2 woolies
This season is awesome.

why do a lot of people believe that the horseman is sudoku when his hallucinations has been doing that since episode one? the horseman imo is his 'best version', the triumphant one who has the way to defeat aku (the sword). Mostly saying this behind the fact that the horseman is always seen with a murky green background, and what is the only other scene with a murky green tint?

the one where jack loses his sword. maybe it still has a suicidal tone, because at this point the only way to retrieve it would be to go down that pit and at this point he's mostly lost it, but i believe that is jack's vision, himself when he has his sword.

I'd say that's the right position for stomach cutting. There's even a glint of a little object in the bottom of the screen which might be a knife.

Seeing woolies show up convinces me were bound to see black samurai popping in a montage of people Jack has helped in the past