Reylo

They should just make a 30-minute short concluding the story of these two and close the book on this miserable "trilogy"

They are the only interesting characters left in this shit and they are also the only half-decent actors (Adam Driver especially)

What are the chances of this happening, Sup Forums?

Rey needs an actual reason to go after and murder him. She'll have an apprentice die to the Knights and actually want to deathmatch him by the end. Dark Side Rey is the big bad in a sense

They cannot let Hux and Kylo be the final villains, it makes no sense.

Knights of Ren are cut for sure

there needs to be some contrivance that the only way he can beat her is by impregnating her. They will have a 10-20 minute fight than includes wrestling, grappling etc, as well as separated moments with dialogue that reveals how each is wrestling internally also with ambiguous feelings, at least she is. He's stronger but she uses tricky slippery techniques. He finally overpowers her (she's tired so she has a very Red face) and he BOINKS her she gets real into it cos fuck it. No lewd shots but showing their faces etc, there's real emphasis on how hes nutting deep. She makes a face implying she can feel that specifically. Then once she's preg he turns good or some shit

I'd pay to see this

Actually show the sex scene and we're golden and would unironically spend my life savings to see this

Ep 9 looking good so far.

They can't show that in theatres, it will be an extended scene in the Blu-Ray.

btw this would bring in more women than anything else they come up with

Good job user, turn that into a book on Amazon and link us

50 SHADES OF THE FORCE

Real Talk
Why would they have that scene with all the sexual tension if this isn't what they were going for?

>Dark Side Rey is the big bad in a sense

Fuck you're right and this is going to be the endgame for IX. I can still dream that this user is right

>What are the chances of this happening, Sup Forums?

I can see it happen since the movie pretty much spelled it out that light and darkness will always exist at the same time for the balance. If the galaxy ever wants to know true peace these two either have two die at the end ending the Sith and the Jedi for good or somehow enter an alliance representing both sides of the force.

>Rey actually like being in that torture restraint thing in TFA

They'll bang and have a balance kid

This is already canon.

>sjw and whiteknight soyboys pretending to know what real women want and consider rape, especially in a fictional fucking story aka fantasy

Never fails to make me kek

Holy kek that's great. Would redeem this trilogy

What did she mean by this?

Disney can include all the side sjw poz shit they want but if they do this I will watch 20 times in theatre.

Why is it that girls are at their hottest when being dominated?

Sploosh

pussy is not technique

>tfw no girl will ever look at you like this

High. Very high.

9 will end with them together flying the Falcon to find a new planet to start a new Jedi Order and Rey will be pregnant. With twins. Jacen and Jaina Solo.

It is their natural state and what they are meant for.

And then some Snoke tier villain pops up out of nowhere again because muh balance.

This, this is the timeless tale that we all know, love, and loathe. Have the galaxy's most problematic relationship be the central focus of the trilogy and everyone is happy, you draw in more female viewership, the fandom can have their ship and eugenics, and critics can gush over the artsy quasi-gender studies subtex to their hearts content. Lucas can only wish he made a romance sub-plot this good.

Watch JJ fuck it up next movie.

pls no

>you will never forceskype your destinyfu

WHY LIVE

He won't. He ships it.

>tfw they actually have a Kylo Ren emoticon on Skype now

>Rey
>interesting

She could've been interested if they stopped the Mary Sue shit and made her turn more and more to the dark side while Kylo turned more and more to the light in an effort to redeem himself.

Literally the only character left with any interesting development going for them is Kylo now.

>be a scavenger qt
>trying to skype with your emo boyfriend
>your weird teacher doesn't like him
>try to do some handstuff for some cummies
>teacher fucking blows up the hut you're in

was Luke justified?

Kek seriously?

I'm not gonna lie, this sounds fucking hot.

>snuck a boy into her room at night without telling him

You tell me user

Disney propaganda at its finest.

Yes, it's just his helmet though bu it's literally (kyloren). They should make a Reylo one now.

A blind deaf and dumb idiot could tell you that is the best way to progress the story after episode 1.

Have Rey turn to the dark side after finding out her parents were killed by Jedi.

Have Kylo turn to the light side. Unable to kill his mother. She forgives him for Han and he seeks Luke for guidance back to the light.

Rey kills Luke.

Last episode is Kylo taking revenge.

>"is this a bad time"
>"can't you at least put on a towel or something?"

This 100% works for me.
>t. Straight, married, white lady. Follow the money, Disney.

>REY! DON'T YOU DARE LET THAT UNCIRCUMCISED GOYIM TAKE YOUR FLOWER

How did Johnson get away with this dialogue?

pls be in london

I bet the last movie is going to be Kylo and Rey falling in love and then the good guys hunting them down to kill them. That would indeed be a good closing for the story.

Kylo already impregnated Rey with the hand thing. Remember, you can will a being into existence with the force and no intercourse. It'll be revealed Kylo broke the force condom.

>Dark Side Rey is the big bad in a sense
Rey has to be the final villain. Otherwise her Mary Sue-ness doesn't have any story justification.

Why destroy the hut?

>removes his glove first
the symbolism was right there in front of us the whole time

>Resistance turning on Rey
>FO turning on Kylo

>Accepts his bare hand
>rejects his gloved hand
Was it kino?

I loved this scene unironically

This is literally better than whatever they will put out for episode 9. Well done.

>Bare hand = Ben
>Gloved hand = Kylo
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

It doesn't. It never will. The third title won't miraculously reverse the entire trend up to this point and deliver a coherent, satisfying story that answers most of the questions that have been posed.
It'll be another predictable rehash of old themes that soils whatever remains of the original cast primarily focused on selling toys and eliciting chuckles.

>a straight white couple? STOP THIS AT ONCE

genuinely this

bb8 ruins the shot

Fanartists are fast.

WE DON'T NEED NO EDUCATION

Diamonds

Would've liked it if Kylo and Rey joined together and rejected the teachings of the Sith and the Jedi. Alas, Disney has to have clear good guys and bad guys.

this shit sucks.

who you think should play her?.

I actually thought they would have a double sith rule the galaxy and have god tier writing. Than it went to shit.

Judi Dench would fit the part reasonably well I think. She looks about the right age and has that Shakespearean background which would suit the role.

MY HEART WILL GO ON~

who the fuck draws this shit

If we follow the Star Wars series, the movie should end with either Rey getting corrupted over to the Dark Side or Kylo getting redeemed. The reason for that is that all Star Wars movies revolve around the Skywalker family, and at that point Kylo is the only remaining blood relative of Anakin. If he dies and does not have an offspring, the entire central focus of the series would be gone.

With that being said, I do not expect Disney to give a shit about that rather than shitting out garbage, but if the directors remotely cared about the franchise they would make sure there is some Skywalker left in there. The way they handled Luke in TLJ makes me highly doubtful they have any respect for the legacy of the franchise.

>Carrie Fisher
>Jewish
>Harrison Ford
>Jewish
>Kylo Ren
>uncircumcised

user...

Wish they had more screentime together. But we got more cringey FinnRose instead.

Cant wait for the Rey/Finn/Rose triracial triangle. This will sure boost the critic score of the next movie.

Official art.

I want them to touch noses

>Adam Driver
>Christian

JewJew, made their son non-Jew.

zizek nooo

the fact he removed his glove during this scene just speak volume.

That's unironically right on the money, as much as fangirls might pretend otherwise they absolutely want to see them get it on. I could barely stand the sexual tension in TLJ, if they're gonna crash the series at least give us that for christ's sake.

What do you mean by this?

How lewd!

>What are the chances of this happening, Sup Forums?
No chances of IX being just about them but with the way even the cast is being blatant about Reylo being a thing, I'm pretty sure it will become canon in the next movie.

That's actually official art commissioned back during TFA. Hopefully this means JJ is an equally huge Reylo fag, and we actually see the happy ending everyone secretly wants.

if luke didnt cockblock him he would have fingerbanged rey that night

>reylo is shipped by both Tumblr feminazis and autistic robots
How did this happen?

user please stop I just put these boxers on

>when Kylo appeared to her half-naked
confused feeling desu

everything surrounding the positioning of kylo as a romantic character seems have been laid down early in preproduction. i dunno about a full on happy ending just yet, but it's definitely not something just reactionary that could be ignored going forward.

the really vocal sjw types are a minority, reylo's space pride & prejudice archetype ticks a lot of boxes for the average tumblr user

> everybody loves a hot white emo bad boy autist
He’s got all the right combination

Let's face it boys, Reylo is dead.

Easily the best part of the movie.

How the fuck is Rey interesting?
She has no flaws, she has no backstory, she has no relevance to anything in the plot, she doesn't even have any goals. It's as if she's being dragged around by pure circumstance and doing things on a whim.

Kylo isn't much better but at least he has some connection to the general story.

>6'2" and broad shouldered
>close up to his face which perpetually looks like he's about to cry
Goddamn it, not even a cheeky eye brow raise.

>It's as if she's being dragged around by pure circumstance and doing things on a whim

If you think about it those circumstances always involve Kylo. Rey is like the moon orbiting Kylo's Earth. She's the main character but acts like the side.

I'm normally a big sucker for romance stories that involve supernatural connections or obstacles but SW did the impossible and made one that's so badly done I can't even get half a stiffy.