APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

his fucking nose triggers me

JJ gushed over the script for TLJ

fucking hideous jew

It's up to him to bring back Luke and save Star Wars.

I've never disliked a person's face more in my life.

Why?

no Force Awakens was shit

You know, I was pissed that his story was just a shitty remix of star wars 77 and didn't take a single risk

But seeing rian johnson's "new" ideas, he might have known it wasn't going to go any other way. They way the producers were shopping for directors and the demands they made. He knew there was no hope someone actually qualified to tell stories would ever get in that chair. He remade ANH to constrain the next director to remake ESB. Or else shit would be totally off the rails.

SIX

actually sorry

Nah fuck him, he's the one that got us in this mess in the first place.

Reminder, that J.J Abrams - is a WHITE man

That is a fact

No.

Your film was no better, you just got out of it easy by leaving a bunch of stupid threads hanging that the next guy had to figure out what to do with. You didn't even roughly plot beyond TFA, you lazy fucking hack.

JJ Abrams is a fucking vacuum of talent, he’s a complete fucking eunuch. OP is a 56% subhuman who eats McDonalds for breakfast lunch and dinner

>set up the shitshow conditions for The Last Jedi
>"h-haha, you guys need me"

He knows Kathleen Kennedy wants all the credit, or else they just would've had JJ do the whole trilogy

>forces shit memes
>calls others subhumans

I'll never get it.

I understand Kathleen Kennedy going out for new/different/indie directors for the spin offs (even if she then fired them and replaced them with more experienced people).

But Star Wars isn't quite Marvel. They had a large overarching plan for their property.

She should have hired aboslute A Tier top shelf directors and writers to not only make the movies but to plot it out.

Get yourself a Gore Verbinski, a Ron Howard, etc for the main films and typical A list writers like Scott Frank etc to write them and build a writers room.

Even if you had to wait until this year to make the fucking thing instead of rushing it out, you should have done it.

They're almost DCEU tier in their short sightedness.

I'm convinced he should've gotten SW or the DC gig