"Dad, who's posting on Sup Forums after midnight?"

>"Dad, who's posting on Sup Forums after midnight?"
>"Alcoholics, the unemployable, angry loners..."

Well, which one describes you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tz-9bU9dTuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All of them.

came here to say this

loner, formerly alcoholic

I'm a sneed, a rare breed.

It's always after midnight somewhere
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz-9bU9dTuc

chuckheads

yes

A & C master race.

Not an alcoholic and technically not a loner but if my friends stopped talking to me idk what I'd do

You forgot the guy who's fucking your mom bareback while shitposting.

Epic heartburn woke me up

Kys cuck

Kys chuck

all of them

You are weak. Embrace the power of isolation normie.

feed and seed yourself, sneed

Kys sneed

Luckily I have a job but everything else is pretty on the money

You just described the three sides of a same coin

all 3, if you must know.

>I have no friends or Gf
>I got a GED instead of diploma.
>I am a 20 year old virgin
>I have no lisense
>My father believes me to be chad because I stay fit and have low income job, have to maintain persona so he won’t be disappointed
>I haven’t talked to any others except 1 collage and family because I’m a social fucking adept retard with speech impediment
>I tell myself I can always be worse off and in due time become So
AT LEAST I HAVE GOOD TASTE IN MOVIES AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i'm not unemployable at all, i just live in an economic hellhole/job desert

>EUROPEANS!

The second and third mostly. I can't afford alcoholism.

>Chuckheads
>Not Fraserheads

do that for another 20 years, except your father is dead and everyone thinks you're retarded and then you can talk to me

Only unemployable, my girlfriend is sleeping behind me and I should have taking a bath hours ago, the smell under my arms are strong and sensual.

Actually I just woke up with a hangover.

>My father believes me to be chad because I stay fit and have low income job, have to maintain persona so he won’t be disappointed

hahahahahahaha

Just got finished with my birthday party. People got here around 5 and left at 2am. I'm exhausted but I had to clean up my place before I went to bed.

So now I'm thinking I'm going to browse Sup Forums for a while then take a shower and go to bed. Maybe have a light snack of rice crispies or something.

drinking a bud right now no worries since i can slip into a normie skin anytime i want

I'm not alcoholic, I have proven to be employable even though am not currently, so lonely angrer it is.

Same. It's 7:00 PM where I am though so at least I can blend in with the more casual shitposters.

Alcoholic, what's up?

what's keeping you guys alive?
for me, it's the mcchicken

yes

I'm addicted to butt sex. I have two people with whom I have secret sexual relations. One is a rather fat girl that I work with, who occassionally lets me do her up the butt. It's really awesome. Fat asses are awesome for sex.

The other is a guy, a really close friend, and he's totally in the closet about being bi just like me. We take turns plowing each other up the ass, but most of the time he just likes to be on the bottom. The only thing is his dick is so big it's hard to take him up my butt. I really just want to cum and I'm not sure I'm in the mood to get ass fucked.

Angry loner

European

Kill yourself undercover normalfag

A loner, but not an angry one.

I'm working the night shift so neither

Fuck night time hurts bros
I can hold in the feels during the day when my body is strong and my mind is in the world, but as soon as I lay down and the flood of thoughts about how awful my life is and how it’s only going to get worse and worse and every night I just wanna shoot myself right then but I just cry myself to sleep and wake up and repeat, and the only place where I get any social interaction is an anonymous website where my socially-crippling mental disorder is synonymous with retarded loser” but hell I guess that’s what I am so whatever guess I’ll keep doing this even though my entire life has been miserable.
Haha movies though

>I have no friends or Gf
Fixable
>I got a GED instead of diploma.
Can go to a trade school to get some better qualifications
>I am a 20 year old virgin
Fixable
>I have no *license
Easiest to fix
Long term, but fixable
>speech impediment
Fixable with therapy.

>One is a rather fat girl that I work with, who occassionally lets me do her up the butt.
im jealous 2bh

lay off the burritos and you'll be fine

Alcoholic

>24 years old and never worked a day in my life and with a useless humanities degree with a 2.5
At this point it feels like not even a shitty minimum wage job would take me, I feel like I’m completely unhirable and nobody would ever take the chance on me and it’s become such a daunting mental block that I’ve been in limbo for 5 of the most important years of my life.

Unemployable and and angry loner. You'd think those two would have led to alcoholism, but no, I'm not a drinker.

>these are the losers crying LE DRUMF LE DRUMF in political threads

who the FUCK even wants frens tbf

me

this desu.

>angry loner

I'm a normie Chad I just have diarheaa from eating too many fajitas tonight (the official food of the Chads) and am posting from the toilet.

Unemployable angry loner here. What did I miss?

It's just before 4pm here.

Sorry. I'm in a similar situation. Been unemployed for about a year and a half now, but I'm 30. It's not too late for you.

Don't blame yourself. The system failed you. It's not your fault.

Mine stopped. Jokes on them because I just made $750,000 on meme coin while they're still wagecucks.
You want to be friends? I can fly you out to Seattle and we can watch movies. Gotta wear a dress tho

angry loner
I always wondered how it was someone could become an adult and not have friends and now I'm an adult and don't have friends

I’m posting here while working my second job, and I don’t drink alcohol ever since the election, so maybe angry loner except I’m neither angry nor alone

That's not really a friend at that point, just some guy you're bossing around.

It’s easy to make friends as an adult, they just won’t be any good. Asians (East) are usually your best bet for actually cool friendships, everyone else is too megalomaniacal to make new friends it seems

I’d take you up on that offer but I’m not sure I’m your type, my heels are a size 14 and my shoulders are too wide which limits the selection of dresses I can wear to the super slutty kind.

You a big friend expert?

Loner but just sad

Post butt.
If I like I'll send you some coin for your number.
I'm not joking bro I just want to watch movies and smash boipusy

Kill yourself faggot.

It's 8pm

Chicken Pesto Gnocchi was the poison tonight

No you you fucking normie

Lmao my 'friends' stopped talking to me like 3 years ago. They are disposable, the only thing you should care is yourself and your family cuck.

Youve got your own board to shit post on queer. Leave the autists to talk about movies without your faggot filth.

Kys porg

You really need to go back

what's your favorite film

The first one and last one

Another time zone, faggot.

Insomniac... atleast that's what I tell myself.

the power to not sleep is indeed powerful

Im addicted to breath mints.

Real Chads don't get diarheaa from eating too many fajitas (the official food of the Chads).

alcoholic (only at weekends though)
loner (not particularly angry though)

though!

>unemployable, apathetic loners.

That's me.

I'm an employable alcoholic with a gf and am angry as well and have accepted the dark loneliness which allows me to be a responsible and functional drug user and keep my gf.
I have to go to work in 4 hours to put in OT. Idk why im on Sup Forums
I hope to one day really have friends that care about me like my gf does. I have stopped doing a lot of dumb shitbecause of her. I will be clean before we have kids one day if we can have them.

double dubs ... be safe user

I don't drink so at least I have that going for me.

She will leave you. Remember i warned you

the latter

>"Alcoholics, the unemployable, angry loners.."
Worse, Australians.

I have a job, a family and no substance abuse problems, but for some reason I can only sleep for about five hours a night. What's wrong with me?

Fuck off normalfag

Get a job you disgusting NEET

Im never going back to work. Theres no point any more.

>tfw Australia so "night time" Sup Forums is just regular Sup Forums

Kill yourself then

No, they wont put me down so they can pay me me.

She literally still has her hymen at 23 and is going to marry me so i can have it.
Remember, you're stupid and projecting.