Hi

hi

Hello there. How was your day, good sir?

why does the writers name sound like a star wars character?

>kayti

Please tell me her parents named her Katie and she changed it to that

This is why men used to beat their wives and why women have less human rights than men in other countries

If you unshackle women they are literally nothing but nation wreckers

>the author of the piece
Make of it what you will

>Kayti Burt
100% tranny

Jews and their "journalist" slaves sure do hate masculinity. Hint hint, it's because traditional masculinity is a shield against kikery.

They're not wrong you know.
>Luke
>cuts himself off from the force and is too scared to train Rey, berates her instead
>Poe
>desperate to prove himself, organizes a mutiny against the commander because he can't trust women
>Kylo
>tries to manipulate Rey into joining the dark side and then going full crybaby ragemode after
Prove me wrong.

Is that a tranny? Or just a hideous man?

I liked how the movie glorified suicide bombing and encouraged womyn to go allahu ackbar.

My n word poe hates women and so does I

and they are all wrong

nice back pimples.

All of the men are emotionally stunted because Disney didn’t want strong male role models. This is a movie for women, not men.

you're not wrong, that was disney's intention when they wrote it. the force is female after all.

give an example of a male character in The Last Jedi being emotionally stunted?

Why are you against progress, Sup Forums? Don't you know the force is female?

>This is a good character, played by a talented actor, in a stand-out role in an otherwise mediocre series of movies. And yes, that IS a bad thing.

What is their end game? What will they do when they have only the brown men left? Do they not understand we have been holding back these animals for a hundred years for good reason?

I shudder to think what will happen when they try to pull these stunts on Jamal and Pajeet.

No, the true villain was female communication and leadership skills.

Is TLJ specifically designed to piss off hardcore Star Wars nerds?

Just a regular old white bitch. Not Jewish, in case faceblind Sup Forums types are assuming as such.

GET MEN OUT OF MY MOVIES

THE FORCE IS FEMALE NOW SHITLORDS

Not wrong, but that's deliberately how they're written. Not to mention it rapes Luke's character.

Read the article the OP posted, with the men acting bratty and weak.

Clearly a woman. Low effort hyperbole gets us nowhere, user. All it does is give them ammo.

If would have been nice if OP had provided a link but he didn't because he's a lazy ass phoneposter hence "hi".

The end game was never to wipe out white people, it was to wipe out the white majority. Jews look to New York and Los Angeles and yearn to replicate those cities across the world.

>men
>emotionally challenged
ironic coming from a woman

What a bunch of soy ridden bullshit

I think it's a giant fucking troll at this point. To see how far (((they))) can push people.

Stop being such a fuckin' retard believing in grand conspiracies. Jews don't want anything other than more fuckin' money. They have no delusions of world building. Make money, fuck bitches, die. That's their "plan".

So they'll fix Poe by making him Rey's gay best friend right?

So they really are proud and glad that the jews have fucked their hobby beyond repair.
Full cuck mentality.

This only reason this movie was made was so that these articles could be published.

>No link