How the fuck did he shave?

How the fuck did he shave?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvkDcrbLP2s
i.imgur.com/PRE3rLz.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Laser vision.

I remember seeing an issue where he scrapped it off with his finger nails after applying shaving cream. But I could be wrong.

I really don't think this one version of the laser vision would bounce off a mirror

youtube.com/watch?v=cvkDcrbLP2s

Neither would any other version at full force/weaponized force
He can control it

I think you're thinking of that Will Smith movie Hancock because there's a scene where he does exactly that

Or maybe, like in every other version, he can change the intensity of the heat vision.

With a razor?
Superman breaks the laws of physics in hundreds of ways already, saying he can shave or fug like a normal human while his hair is impervious to beams and shit is a non-issue.
Some authors make him shave with heat vision, but any other retarded explanation makes just as much sense.

The most commonly accepted way he shaves is by using a highly reflective piece of his ship and finely tuned laser vision.

Laser hair removal is a thing and you can laser the hair only and leave the skin unharmed via wavelengths, duration and intensity.

Personally, I'd prefer him shaving with a Razor like anyone else. Reason being is people have misconceptions of strength. Some think his hair is strong like he is, but what does that mean? Unbreakable? Uncutable? what about flexibility? His hair couldn't waft in the breeze if it didn't yield to wind.

What about natual processes? Hair falls out after a certain amount of time, hence we aren't all hairy monsters. Superman's not hairy, so his hair must fall out. Therefore plucking should be an option.

Either way, I think laser vision is the best option, but as a joke it takes him 4 or 5 razors to shave off a 5 o'clock shadow.

You mean the same laser vision he cauterized Lois' internal wound with at a lower intensity in the same movie? Yeah, he can control it.

>superman's not hairy

He's pretty fucking hairy dude have you seen his chest?

remember when he used it to close the wound on Lois? or when he carefully opened a tunnel on the ice? oe when he used is to heat up the pommel as a kid?
No, because you didnĀ“t even paid attention to the movie

Hairy, like an animal. Not hairy like a human.

if you go by the personal forcefield concept, he'd be able to shave just fine, but the very second the blade accidentally hit his skin, it would immediately dull if not break. he'd be unable to get a very CLOSE shave by pressing against the skin.

the real question is WHY does he. have some self-respect. god put those hairs there to make you different from a woman or a boy.

you just squint bro thats all

This. I thought that was cool. Way more practical than heat vision.

I think Kal just likes the smell of burning hair.

He just waits for it to fall out like his hairline does.

>His hair couldn't waft in the breeze if it didn't yield to wind.
Zod smacks him all over metropolis and it doesn't knock his hair out of place.

Is his hair unbreakable or just his flesh?

or just with a little kryptonite. he holds it near where he will cut and shaves like a human being

Actually a good question, since hair cells are technically dead.

Can he shave with blue kyptonite?

with pink kryptonite

lazer vision of death

RIP metropolis

Never thought of it like that. If his cells are powered by the solar energy,if a cell dies (i.e hair and fingernails) does it keep the energy and stay "super"?

Why doesn't he just get Zatanna or some other magic user to enchant a razor for him?

That only works on his legs.

I love this picture, the colour variations in the hair are really quite fascinating.

Thats actually the way. Laser bounces of the mirror and is aimed directly to the beard.

He snaps every single hair.

t. neckbeard

>he doesn't know the power of mirrors
i.imgur.com/PRE3rLz.gif

Wasn't there a commercial for man of steel where he uses razors

Hasn't there been times someone tried to cut his hair with scissors and the things just broke?