So I guess these oxygen breathers were just a fashion statement, right?

So I guess these oxygen breathers were just a fashion statement, right?

Those contained milk

containers of milk are basically mana potions for jedi

What's the point of these ships? Jedi can survive in the vacuum of space and can fly faster than cruisers without the aid of a ship of their own.

jesus christ, was the CGI always this bad?

Why did the lasers have a trajectory as if there was gravity in space?

Why did the bomb bays door open and the bombs fall as if there was gravity?

>the fucking lasers arcing
triggered the shit out of me, you don't need to fucking arc your shot in the vacuum of space where there's no gravity or drag reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I’m convinced Rian Johnson never watched a Star Wars movie in his life. This guy fucked up the basic principles of the lore and opened up a shit load of plot holes in the original movies

>Why did the bomb bays door open and the bombs fall as if there was gravity?
no idea, bombers in ESB seemed to expel their payloads in a similar manner to the other weapons we saw, they sure didnt appear to be falling

he made brick, which confirms he never saw a movie in his life

They were accelerated downwards on magnetic tracks. Momentum did the rest.

Yes. The prequels suck. Or did you buy Sup Forums ironic love for them?

that starship is a model, dummies

They were good dumb fuck.

fuck off plinkett shill

fuck off disney shill. the prequels were only bashed when it became cool to do so.
They were original, they expanded on the star wars universe unlike this new garbage.
Most people didn't browse the internet to get their fix on opinions back then and suddenly RLM's plinkett TPM review represents the entire world's opinion? No.

The bombs were released inside a ship with an artificial gravity field. However the bombs should have piled up a bit since the bombs closer to to door would be moving slower than the bombs higher up in the rack since they were accelerated over a shorter distance before leaving the ship.

I don't know exactly how blasters are supposed to work in Star Wars but I thought of a reason later why they might arc over extreme distances. The plasma is wrapped in a temporary rotating field to keep it spinning, which induces a net torque on the shot, imperceptible at short range but apparent at long range.

There is gravity everywhere.

at least a couple of previous Star Wars movies have shown ships being destroyed above a planet and then falling towards it, which is not how orbits work at all. The only logically consistent conclusion is that these ships can defy gravity easily enough that nobody ever bothers to put themselves into a stable orbit around anything. If you were to emerge from hyperspace inside or anywhere near a solar system and not put yourself in orbit around it, you would fall towards it without the aid of your engines.

and not put yourself in orbit around the star, that should say.

>
>They were accelerated downwards on magnetic tracks. Momentum did the rest.

I fucking HATED the movie... but it's no big cranial jump to conclude that magnetic bombs might be attracted through the vacuum of space towards a metal space cruiser.

>Arguing about the physics of space in a Star Wars movie
Literally the most retarded thing you can do. I don’t know why this triggers me so hard. It’s like when idiots think they’re clever by pointing out sound doesn’t travel in a vacuum as if movies should just be silent

Plenty of good sci fi movies and shows have done sound in space well. There's absolutely no reason not to do it correctly.

>people pretending like ep 1 & 2 were liked before the plinkett reviews