Would you do it? I couldn’t

Would you do it? I couldn’t.

i couldnt pay more than $100

I already did it for free as a child, not a poppet, but with a Mongolian gerbil and several chicks

go back to r eddit, nigger

Would you step on $18 billion dollars for the puppy

Yea, but then I would start a puppy shelter with the money to silence my conscience.

18 billion dollars is too much money, if it was like 5 million I would have no problem doing it

ive strangled a cat and killed 2 hamsters but ive never felt a desire to harm a person and i loathe violence against humans. animals just annoy the shit out of me

this. But I'd pay $15 tops.

of course. I'd stomp on it too if I had too but just stepping on it means it would survive

They don't say how hard you have to step

I would

t. Nigger

Test

I like animals, but i could easily spend 90% on some charity for animals and make this puppy a dog Jesus.

Lol, 18 billion? Pretty much anyone would, except for those types who are so sensitive they break into sobbing at the mere mention of an animal dying. I'm actually pretty animal-loving and have never even wanted to go hunting, not that I really mind it at this point if others do, but shit, sure. With 18 billion I could probably do quite a lot to spearhead moves towards shifts in environmental policies.

It’s a pit bull puppy.

>step on puppy
>adopt all it's relatives
>donate $100,000 to an animal saving foundation
>keep the rest
>karma balances out

For 18billion? Yes. Just use some of that money on therapy sessions to get over the puppy crushing. And donate a few hundred thousand to local animal shelters afterwards.

i would do anything short of die for 18 billion
no matter the cost it could be set right with the money

It doesn't say how hard you have to step on it, it doesn't say "crush it to death"
Just lightly put your foot on it and collect gibs.

You're a sociopath if you don't. That much money could save millions of lives.

For 18 billion I would step on babies.

true

There are so many different schools of thought on this shit. You don't have to be a sociopath to not step on it, you just have to be a elementary school Kantian

Yes. I would step on a human child for 18 billion

I'll tap my foot lightly on the $18 billion and then take the puppy. And then I'd throw it in a river.

Would you step on millions of puppies to save billions of puppies?

I know this is a shitty bait meme, but I wonder more if there is someone who wouldn’t for real

what the fuck is the logic behind this post?

For 18 billion I'd drive an axe through a woman. Kill one person who to improve the life of millions

I couldn't tell you if I'd do it or not because you never really know in the moment.
I do believe that it's 100% wrong to step on the puppy in all cases.

i wouldn't.

>get 18 billion
>donate a couple million to some local shelters
wow problem solved