Superboy Prime has entered the Boys universe

Superboy Prime has entered the Boys universe.

What happens?

Screams "not my earth" then destroys the world.

REEEES at the idea of heroes not being heroes
Ennis says "I'm a stinker"

The Boys die.

easy
>Super Fag Prime die

The Boys die. That simple.

I'm honestly not sure when he'd STOP killing people.

>someone somehow get beaten to death with an horse cock

Not even Superboy-Prime could beat an Ennis self-insert OC.

Gets exposed to the Compound V in the verse's environment and dies to Compound V-related RNG.

That only counts if Ennis is writing it. And even then it seems to me that SBP would blow up the universe with what's left of the Boys in it... but do so in a way that really shows what a shit he is.

If his universe's rules apply, he kills everyone ever.

If Boys universe rules apply he kills a bunch of people until someone gets a lucky hit that is somehow able to ignore his invulnerability. Then he dies crying like a bitch.

The Boys study him, it's a coin flip whether they learn the red sun radiation weakness but if they do then basically what happened to Jack from Jupiter.

Prime accidentally causes Vought America to go bankrupt in his autistic rage, since everyone thinks they made him

These ladies have entered the Boys universe.

What happens?

They're forced to suck tons of cock and then they commit suicide.

SBP is more of a threat to Vought-American superheroes than the Boys. Butcher would manipulate him to kill some of the higher profile capes and them screw SBP over once it's over.

The universe is cut to ribbons by its own edge.

Obviously when everybody's dead.

Bill Butcher has a severe identity crisis.

>forced

By whom? Homelander is no Superman.

SBP isn't smart enough to be manipulated. It's like, you can see where all the buttons and handles are, but the buttons are not properly wired and the handles come right off.

WW alone could waste every single superpowered individual you see in The Boys.

Everyone dies

OP you have to understand

Superboy Prime is so strong that it takes Superman, Supergirl and Powergirl to keep him down. When he is at a weakened state

The boys won't stand a chance, not even in their wildest imaginations during their dreams.

What happens afterward?

Let's see.

That poor bastard.

Hah, serves the creep right.

The problem with the Boys universe is nobody is actually comic book power levels. If anyone from any comic existed in their universe everyone would fucking die. What the fuck are they gonna do against Doctor Doom or Magneto? The big secret plan to kill the bad guys in it was bullets and a wooden fucking bat.

Ennis fag please

To be fair Superboy Prime always cries like a bitch

We get a generation of actual heroic top power superheroes. Also I guess the Boys try to stop them and get stomped.

Better question, what would Mary Marvel do?

Make the world a wonderful place.

Would Billy Butcher and Lex Luthor get along?

Agreed, the Boys universe has no one with SBP power level. He can and would blow up the planet the minute Butcher opened his blasphemous rancid mouth.

Except he has that damn suit. And by the time you 'study' him he's figured out your earth sucks. Also, and I'll say it, Ennis wrote his Superdicks and cunts as cowards. Prime isn't a coward. He will blow you up.

He punches Garth ennis in the bollocks.

SBP might set off that doomsday event Butcher tried to do, on accident

From Left to right

dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead and then urinated on, turned into a sex slave, dead, forced to work at the CIA, dead, and would actually do really well.

this, your implying that Prime wouldn't see through Butcher like he did Sinestro. He's more canny since Alex used him.

>he doesn't even know the difference between "your" and "you're"

Opinion discarded.

>obsessed with grammar like a little bitch

Kay

Substitute Batman for Butcher.

By whom?

Why'd you punch me time, Superboy?

Why'd you punch me time?

He wouldn't even get as far as "Why'd you".

Butcher, VA, Hewey, the cripples, the shitty JL knockoffs. Maybe Diana would live. But Harley Quinn or PI or Stargirl? fuck no.

Zatanna, Power GIrl, Wonder Woman, and Supergirl are all on a higher tier of power than the Boys are used to. Like Homelander does come close, but he's more just a ripoff, if even Black Noir who was specifically built to kill Homelander, can be taken down by concentrated conventional weaponry.

>Not even Superboy-Prime could beat an Ennis self-insert OC.
Yup, and he'd even have SP call him out on it in-universe.