Would you let Buttercup bully you, Sup Forums?

Would you let Buttercup bully you, Sup Forums?

No I want Bubbles to bully me and Buttercup to kiss it better

Just how I roll my dudes

>don't do anything I can't kiss better
what did she mean by this

Letting a demigod isn't a very wise idea.

I want them both too bully me and leave me in agonizing pain every day for the rest of my pathetic life.

Because that's what I'm into.

If by "bully" you mean sexually dominate, yes.

I want Butt to bully my dick with her kisses

Buttercup is pure sex

No but I'm finna bully both of them

>not wanting to be sexually bullied by all three of them.

Terrible taste user.

No

Of course, how else would I get Bubbles to kiss it better?

>Sexualizing the PowerPuff Girls

>not wanting to hug the powerpuff girls

She wants buttercup to give you a boner

Thicc Bubbles is a miracle of the universe

She could crush one of my testes

I prefer Thicc Buttercup

>not tanned buttercup
pls leave nao
also is blossom the genetically inferior powerpuff yes yes she is and why?
REPLY OR YOUR WAIFU WILL BE PROPERTY OF FUZZY LUMPKINS

I wouldn't let that thing near me with its disgusting ass "hands".

>artist managed to make the PPGs attractive while still sticking to their original designs
They have no fingers or noses yet I still want to fuck them

What magic is this

Aku! I know you're in here, you fuck!

WHO DARES SUMMON THE MASTER OF MASTERS?

One again the day is saved by TANNED, THICC and PALE

Blossom is best puff. She shits all over Sluttercup. Butterfuck is for literal plebs.

I would let her bully my dick.

GOOD MAN

THE SHITPOSTER OF SORROW

>Buttercup will never take your textbooks from you and pucker up when you get close to her face trying to reach them
>She will never smack your ass and watch amusedly as you get flustered
>She will never make you do her homework, casually promising to let you give her a full body massage if she gets an A
>She will never be your lab partner, watching you explain things to her with genuine interest before suddenly interrupting you by blowing in your ear.
>She will never beat the crap out of any other bully who tries to get at you because you're hers.
>She will never blackmail you into being her prom date because Professor Utonium won't let her go without someone trustworthy to keep her in line.
>She will never have a surprisingly good time with you at prom.
>You will never console her when Blossom wins Prom Queen by telling her that she has her own charm and that she's a lot cooler than her sister.
>She will never stare at you with a girly blush and then ask if you want to get out of there
>She will never princess carry you and fly into the sky, after unsuccessfully trying to convince you to fly with her
>She will never take you to the isolated place no one knows about where she goes when she feels insecure or sad or scared.
>She will never grumble an apology about all the times she's bullied you and awkwardly try to explain that she only did it because whenever she couldn't get your sincere cuteness out of her head
>She will never try to explain her feelings better before angrily giving up and pulling you into a passionate, forceful french kiss
>She will never break off the kiss looking all feminine and then immediately gut punch you, spit on the ground and threaten to do worse if you tell anyone
>She will never fly you home and then nervously ask if you want to go to the movies this weekend
>She will never briefly forget her tough girl persona and smile with excitement when you say yes

why live?

I'd let Bubbles bully me, and have Buttercup watch. She can step in if she wants.

If she decided to I don't think I have much say in the matter. I've seen what happens when Buttercup bullies you though. I don't want to be a giant white sticky monster.

Nigga you don't need to repost shit for small changes. You are accosting my eyes, son.

>Wanting Bubbles to bully you
>She's awkward and shy about it the whole way through
>Her tough, dominatrix talk is forced and littered with please and thank yous
>Every time she goes to hurt you, she stops at the last second and makes light, ineffectual contact, eyes squeezed shut
>Whenever she thinks she's hurt you, she drops the act and starts asking if you're okay and if you want a hug
>She keeps giving up and saying that you're actually a sweet guy who doesn't deserve to be picked on, desperately trying to boost your confidence

>I find every version of Bubbles posted thus far the most attractive of the three
What does it mean?

>"O-Okay, listen here, user, you pathetic little worm!"
>"...That's not very nice. I'm sorry. You're not a worm! And even if you were, worms are cute! Not that you aren't cute, it's just--"
>"Oh, r-right!"
>"Get down on your knees, pervert! Why don't you start by licking my heels!"
>"Wait, stop! Don't do that! It makes me really sad for you! Why are you so hard on yourself, user! There are lots of girls who'll like you without hurting you all the time!"
>"U-Uh, I mean... Don't look me in the eyes, dog!"
>She brings her riding crop up and slowly, softly inches it down, covering her eyes.
>It settles on your head and Bubbles opens her eyes, already in tears.
>She swoops in and sweeps you into a cradling hug, smothering you with kisses and wailing about how sorry she is.

Oh, is that where we're going?

BAD TOUCH
P-POSTMORE

You have pleb taste. Not shit taste, but pleb taste. Bubbles is the grilled cheese and tomato soup of the trio. Warm, comfortable, childish, and bland. Undoubtedly good, but utterly uninteresting.

Fine by me, tbqh.

Oh, yeah.

I fucking hate TCB drawins of akuXblossom because they imply aku is the stronger than the 2.

Blossom is toonpower superman.
Aku gets his shit kicked in by peak human strength and only have invulnerability as his real big power.

The strongest of the 2*

I need to sleep

The ppg have gotten their asses handed to them by regular thugs. Their power is irregular. And you know damn well the only reason Jack stands a chance against Aku is because of the sword.

>peak human strength

Jack is inhumanly fast in the series.

The fucker never gets tired I swear.

I think there are only three more, but here we go

Jack is superhuman in every way

There's way more than that nigga.

Adding a little more definition to their hair has such a big impact, it's crazy. The belly shirts are a bit much though.

I was going to post that one after this one That's all I've got, other than this.

because TCB is a woman and women naturally like being overpowered for some weird fucking fetishy reason.

She's also a Sup Forums oldfag so she's probably as mental as the rest of us.

jesus christ

>ANOTHER TCB shill thread
Jesus christ

I'll post some more I guess till I pass out from exhaustion since it's like 3 AM.

>not liking the queen of Sup Forums

out with you heretic.

>not wanting to get bullied by a qt nerd instead.

Blossom is for bullying.

Buttercup is for being bullied by

delet this you bully

That episode where Blossom gets shit on made me really sad ;(

What the fuck is her problem?

>queen of Sup Forums

What is Bubbles for? Is it babying?

STOP

>tfw your tcb approved snugglefu will never be popular enough to have a reasonable amount of good artwork

Traditionally masculine guys are put off by her boorishness and normal guys are too intimidated to approach her so she takes out her sexual frustrations by picking on weak, beta guys who she knows are more likely to go along with her aggressive personality and who she hopes she can goad into eventually settling for her.

Nuttercup

>tfw unironically starting to like tan Buttercup

Am I cancer?

No. Now consider: tanlines Buttercup

their simple faces are cute but the arms having no fingers is somewhat offputting

>haha this is cancer
>shit i'm starting to like it
The TCB experience.

She's a superhero user, she's not gonna get skin cancer

Yes

Don't care

She values strength, but she'll probably never be able to find someone nearly as strong as herself.
I'd say almost all men look like absolute wimps when compared to her.
Being dwarfed by a great intellect is probably the next best thing when you're this emotionally starved for someone superior.

Dexter's probably just in it for that hot bod tho

What's a TCB?

Do you guys ever get tired of beating your dick raw 24/7? Doesn't it begin to hurt after a while?

>Do you guys ever get tired of beating your dick raw 24/7?

No?

>Doesn't it begin to hurt after a while?

That's quitter talk

>Do you guys ever get tired of beating your dick raw 24/7?
No

>Doesn't it begin to hurt after a while?
My arm gives out before my dick does

I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER

PPGs don't have divine weapons or powers (like Jack's sword) which are the only thing that can harm Aku.

Unless they get external help they are fucked.

Everything about this image makes my dick explode.

>A foursome with all three of them.

I just remembered that Bubbles can hear animals speak.

Wtf is this Aku shit?

Autism.

Is this really a thing ?

It's literally the Canon for the show. Did you ever wonder who the Mother was for Ashi?

7 babies man, and she only looks like she has twins

bruh

>Aku with the 1 drop rule
oh...so. he's like literally black?

but they don't have any fingers

No

This artist draws the hottest Buttercup

We'll if she keeps bullying that version of Dexter, he'll evolve into Chrome Bara Dexter.

justasplanned.jpg

Huh, guess Buttercup can have a master plan.

Now, there is probably some psycho babble to be said after her pursuing a man with the same career aspirations as her father, but more action oriented in execution.

>mfw this thread

>Palcomix

LOL

I Aku, shapeshifting master of darkness...