This was worse than Teen Titans Go

This was worse than Teen Titans Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNgc0UybvGA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I ___agree.

>Kid friendly Punisher who treats brussel sprouts as crime
You're wrong OP

No it wasn't. Despite being actually kind of funny it's completely disconnected from any previous existing cartoon and didn't treat the fans of said cartoon with utter mocking disdain.

Also Punisher

This. Also
>Tony and Thor trying to get pussy every episode

Yes, but this is aimed at young children, and put up primarily during mid-day tv, alongside other shows not intended for people older than 6. It doesn't take up 75% of it's channel's air time.
And most importantly, it didn't replace an existing show.

Also, the characters were still themselves. They had silly personalities and were in comedy situations, but when it came down to it, they were still heroes and not useless idiots.

i didnt like silver surfer being a surfie

I liked how the evil corrupted Dark Surfer at the end still had to pay for the shit he did.

It was funny in a goofy way, and there were lots of in-jokes or little-known characters that only older fans would get.

Wasn't there an episode where Klaw and Screaming Mimi were dressed as a pimp and a ho?

The only good Marvel cartoon. Prove me wrong.

I hate the design there's something off putting about them

Also the toys were so badly done

Damn I try not to remember. This along with CN-REAL felt like a huge attempt to be super cool with the children by making stuff that felt was made by a kid itself without thinking they may have went overboard with pushing that idea alone. The epic super cool styled name even reeks of the forced idea itself, telling the viewer "Ha yah dude this is so awesome and wacky amrite?". Fuck it touched me wrong while they were exclaiming it was touching me right.

Its too wacky without any direction

at least TTG focuses only on 5 characters

so its not over whelming

why does marvel like this trashy pop garage rock intro music

its so cringy and juvenile

youtube.com/watch?v=xNgc0UybvGA

Disc Wars exists

>One episode guest starred Moon Boy and Devil Dinosaur

Yeah no

Earth's Mighties Heroes existed

One good Punisher gag doesn't mean the show wasn't shit, it was, stop posting that as if it saves the rest of the program
It had horrible animation and cringe worthy "humor"

>And most importantly, it didn't replace an existing show.
Oh? What show did it "replace"? Lat I checked, Teen Titans had been canceled for ever now...so long ago now that the kids watching TTG would literally have never seen it, and the only people bitching about it are manchildren weebs who spend all day shipping characters from a long dead show

Of course it was worse than TTG.

But nobody gives a fuck about Superhero Squad.

they look cute together

You are wrong.
The toy line it was based was garbage.

WHEN THE BAD GUYS ARE OUT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHOUT NOW:

Faintest praise TTGo has ever received, which I'm sure it's stans will happily take.

As lowbrow as SHS was, TTG goes even lower.

Spectacular Spider-man