So was I Love You Daddy any good?

So was I Love You Daddy any good?

The arm wrestling scenes were intense

she really just needs to embrace the fact she looks 10x better bulked ripped. time to hit the gym chloe

Chloe protein powder when?

Damn, Chloe looks like THAT

So much this!

she has a somehow beautiful an appealing face. What the fuck happened? Why has she become a damn fridge?

Like a fellow user already said, she should really just embrace her strengths and build up her physique.

“Hey Faggots,
My name is Chloë, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any boipussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was a Hollywood starlet at age 11, and international weightlifting champion. What do you lift, other than your dick jacking off to naked drawn Japanese people? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (He just ate me out; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

No. Don't watch it. It finally exposed CK for the hack he truly is.

And during making it Louis probably exposed his stuff to Chloe.

>chloe will never rip off you dick with her muscular fingers.
Why even live?

Reminder that Chloe dropped out of Disney's Little Mermaid to make this movie.

She will rip your dick off with her vagina.

Don't bother posting if this guy isn't in the picr

That was the perfect career move... said no one.

Going Queer For Pablo Episode 14?

the movie is awful. louis ck wants to be woody allen so badly, but he's too retarded to pull it off. parts of the movie that are supposed to be "deep and insightful" are really just cringy.

>that girl in the upper left background.
hahaha

Female Pablo.

She looked cute as a kid

Then she became a linebacker

Oh my.... I'll be in my bunk.

Why is it black and white?

am fucking tired of these daily threads about poor chloe leave her alone, she's fine i like muscle women they are great

Because Louis is trying to copy Woody? Because it's art? Some pretentious shit like that.

I agree! I would love to see Chloe shredded!

>beautiful and appealing face

What are you talking about you disgusting moron? She looks gross as fuck.

right, i have been with muscle women before and everytime i see these stupid threads i feel sympathy for poor chloe.

because color is racist.

They don't know what they are missing quite honestly.

she clearly isn't as ugly as emma roberts m8

Its' a tragedy. All that goes wrong is because of Louis' imagining's. That Chloe's going to or has sex with malk and his break up is caused by his prejudices. He undoes himself, like in real life. Whether by greed, power, blood or lust, like diamonds we're cut with our own dust

Deep.

And meta.