twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Audiences" should not be trusted

>Dumb popcorn movie normies love

>Different take on Star Wars normies hate

what’s not to get

((($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)))

Russian hackers.

Indeed

Soybois are seething at this image. Feels good honestly. I heard the JL movie was actually fun, haven't heard anything about TLJ yet, but I bet people will find it predictable.

this

>Different take

bwaahahahahaahhaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahah

>TLJ
>predictable

Uhhhhh

Both movies are shit. But in case of TLJ there at least was some hope.

If Critics "love" it=Avoid it
If Critics "hate" it= Watch it

The top shows a franchise that has been critically hammered, the audience score reflecting the general public attempting to switch the narrative, minus if the film is good or not.

The bottom shows a film that has been critically acclaimed, the audience score reflecting the general public attempting to switch the narrative, minus if the film is actuall bad or not.

It is essentially the contrarian effect on a much more nuanced scale.

explain why Star Wars fans hate it but give shit like TFA or Rogue One a pass

>Uhhhhh
SEETHING

>lmao just trust the audience scores, not those evil, out-of-touch critics!

Not that hard to explain.

youtube.com/watch?v=8eciBTcFZ2Q

>In its first two days of release the film made $60.8 million from 48 markets. The top countries were the United Kingdom ($10.2 million), Germany ($6.1 million), France ($6 million), Australia ($5.6 million) and Brazil ($2.5 million). The estimated gross worldwide for the film to break even is around $800 million.
>To break even it has to make at least $800mn to make a net profit it needs to make at least $1.4bn.
>As of December 16th 2017 its rating is 56% by audiences. The lowest in the Star Wars saga and my decrease further when American audiences start rating it after it premieres on Friday.
>It faces a struggle in international markets particularly China where Rogue One flopped.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

No one cares about audience score, this is not a video game.

If looks could kill in webm form.

>simple science-fantasy flick with a shit scrips was just too smart for modern audiences

DISNEY

Justice League was entertainingly bad. The Last Jedi was just bad.

>that webm
People think I'm "wierd" for not reading comics,watching related TV shows or watching capeshit movies.
That webm proves I made the right decision. That's awful.

"I have gazed into what could have been with me as Jedi Master teaching students the ways of the Force at my academy. All I saw was glory and now all I see is political agenda and lack of creativity. Forgive us George"

Last time I saw that look, somebody lost an arm.

It's not even paid shills, it's reviewers gambling with what the people will think. Nowadays nobody cares what your real opinion is, you just got to give a score that you think the people will like.

>Implying Star Wars isn't THE series of dumb popcorn movies normies love

TLJ is not a good film but predictable it certainly isn’t

Internet warriors decided that JL must be praised because critics were against it and audiences barely cared (made less money than MoS, lol), while TLJ must be hated because critics liked it and TFA and it's going to make tons of money, and it's made by Disney that as we all know is worse than Hitler

Most people didn't even fucking see the movie yet, to imply these user scores are the legit opinion of any chunk of the audiences is ridiculous. Check metacritic, most accounts judging the movie are brand new, made purposefully for the occasion, with not even subtle user names like "thelastjedisux"

""""Audiences"""" dislike movies when it's not what it was advertised as
The VVitch and Mother! Were advertised as straight ahead horror like conjuring

>Kino
vs
>Not making Based Luke 1v1 Snoke

any questions?

kill yourself

>He believes that a bunch of obsessed virgins bombing the reviews with bots actually means shit

Star Wars nerds are pathetic

One was hated by critics despite being actually not that bad and the other is a nonsensical piece of shit that Disney had to pay critics to shill for them. People are seeing through this, it's all

True art is rarely appreciated in the time it was made.

>bombing the reviews with bots
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Seeing shills dealing with this disaster is better than the actual movie

Disney didn't make Justice League though.

It's a good movie though. Haters seething.

The mouse rigged the reviews, what else?

>> had to pay critics to shill for them
>critics didn't shill Justice League
Don't you have a street to take a shit on, Pajeet?

i thought critics were bought off wtf cant Dc just pay these guys 100 dollars to give a fresh

>disaster

seems to be doing well in the box office but who knows

audiences, including Sup Forums are too stupid to give reviews. This movie is not for brainlets. It requires critical thinking. The Last Jedi is fucking kino. The last cape shit movie I saw in the theaters was over 10 years ago because they are all dog shit. Take your cape shit out of here as they don't compare with star kino.

>I-i-i-i-i s-s-s-s-swear bombing reviews with bots it's not a thing that retarded virgins costantly do when they're butthurt!!!!! s-stop ruining my """victory""" by telling everyone the truth!!!i mean by lying!!!! w-we're winning bros!!!!

Star Wars fags, everyone

>bombing reviews with bots
Prove it shill

Even CNN rated TLJ as "on the same level as Attack of the Clones".

>Different take on Star Wars
It's literally the same story ''hey bro can i copy ur homework, sure just dont make it the same''
the sith is now FIRST ORDER
everything else is the sam

Critics are biased and the audience scores were distorted by fanboy flooding

This

this thread is now over

Critics are shit.
The audience is shit.
Make up your own opinion, faggot.

if the audience score was 93% and the critics 53% Sup Forums would rage about fanboys giving 10 ratings and praise the critics
you fucking know this to be true

this but unironically. manchildren got BTFO with riankino

What are you arguing?

You are

"Standing here, I realize you were just like me trying to make history.
But who's to judge the right from wrong.
When our guard is down I think we'll both agree.
That violence breeds violence.
But in the end it has to be this way.

I've cut my own path, you've followed your wrath; but maybe we're both the same.
The world has turned, and so many have burned.
But nobody is to blame.
It's tearing across this barren wasted land.
I feel new life could be born beneath the blood stained sand."

The hot wind blowing
Jagged lines across the sand
The crumbling buildings
In our minds are all that stand

Just like the buffalo
Blindly following the herd
We try to justify
All the things that have occurred

I don't know what I’ve been told
But the wishes of the people can’t be controlled
I don't know what I’ve been told
But the wishes of the people can’t be controlled

Disney has a larger marketing budget to pay for "critics"

>Different Take
It's literally ESB and RoTJ shit recycled into one movie!

Disney does not make art. There are only two Disney movies of actual value and they are the Fantasia movies.

>"Audiences"

I'd have said "autists", myself.

It was better than the DC shit? i havn't seen JL but after the recent DC movies I don't feel the need to

>medea movies have 80k user reviews

If there is any proof RT is bot infested its this

Lol audiences are fucking stupid

Is most of the movie like this?
I can see myself getting drunk and having a giggle.

Empirical proof of paid critics

Normies don't submit reviews, only autists do that.

So Disney can pay off like 200 critics but cant run enough bots to swing their audience reviews?