youtu.be/1buC21vrBfM
youtu.be/5ZI7et10_fc
youtube.com/watch?v=ypG0ubVPx4U
youtu.be/z3wNT8rpMaE?t=1m20s
youtu.be/N9f6Nz_AvV0?t=57s
youtube.com/watch?v=g3-zb3ANq2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Samurai Jack

The board gets it, you hate a children's cartoon. Screw off, mate.

Boondocks, symbiotic Titans, motorcity, and Black Dynamite.

Dear god that tranny fusion looks disgusting

Can't believe its a plot point that "it" is supposed to look beautiful. Fucking hell

Samurai Jack
Wakfu
late seasons of The Clone Wars
Clone Wars
Lastman

Any cape cartoon. Any full feature film.

We could go on for a long time, user.

This flag seems false.

Xiaolin Showdown

youtube.com/watch?v=vsgbZyUHpGQ

I really miss this show

90% of the art after season 1.5 is fucking garbage.

Do we HAVE to post the fight scenes?

Yeah, why not

if it's memorable and you don't have to explain it in great detail then it's fine.

Samurai Jacks light ninja vs shadow ninja fight is an example.

Anyone got that webm showing the blatant carbon copy fight scene in Naruto that they copied from Bebop?

SU is shit!
The characters are like stick figures and the 5 finger hands are AIDS.

There is a reason cartoons use 4 fingers and only certain animation can pull the 5 finger look.

SU is th experiment that shows why you actually learn and not start making SJW shit cartoons.

Right.
I can't post webms though.

Boondocks

>reddit spacing
Also, the hands in this show are fine

>the hands are fine

Even though I hate Legend of Korra the fight scenes are much better animated and usually better choreographed.

OHOHOHOHOH!

No!
You posted the only humanoid character who can pull it of and its pearl here is a list of characters who are fucked up with 5 fingered hands:
>Steven
>Greg
>Sadi
>Lars
>Rubie
>Amethyst
Do you want me to post the pictures or do you admit it was a stupid thing to write?

Children like cool action scenes too, user;

The hands look like shit.
Watch some Disney's Aladdin where its shown how ot actualy draw 5 finger hands to body proportion, however some characters use 4 fingered hands.

Pro tip: You can not use the 5 fingers if your character has the proportions of fat rubber hoses.

Those stinkmeaner episodes had pretty good fight scenes youtu.be/1buC21vrBfM

Not him but if you have time to waste and pics please do, i always thought hands were good in this show and supposedly Sugar always pays extra attention to them;

>Legend of Korra the fight scenes
Actually almost human proportioned super realistic fight scenes.
Plausibly the best you can get on animating on this TV budget ever!
>Steven gayniverse
The shit of modern TV in every area.

SU fags are delusional.

Calm your autism, manchild. Hands are well drawn for every character no matter what weight they are.

Tron uprising, wakfu/dofus, transformers prime, samurai jack, miraculous ladybug, venture brothers, Rick and Morty, moonbeam city

This. Also, if I recall, The Batman used some of the same staff, which is why its martial arts choreography is pretty good.

>miraculous ladybug
>good action scenes
Vomiting magic until the MotW gets defeated is not an action scene, it's a lazy way to not be too violent. It's not even done creatively or interesting.

damn, some of the Jack's fight were pure art, like that one where he fought the robot ninja with all that symbolism of light and dark

And children don't give a fuck if the animation in a fight scene isn't superb, unlike you faggots.

That's really badly choreographed and not very dynamic at all. If it weren't for the starkness of the black/white contrast it wouldn't look interesting at all.

You SJ fans are as bad as the SU fans.

Ninjago.
Healthier messages as well.

It's not about animation. A good fight doesn't need really good animation. SU fights are just bad

Some characters are drawn good.
However Steven looks terribly his hands are abominations do to his arms literally being fat sausages.
So is Amethyst.
Peridot is between.

Now answer me this why did a lot of old cartoons use 4 fingered hands?

Hi leddit

"Just bad" doesn't tell much. No fight is "amazing" or "better than others." A fight is a fight.

A fight should be something memorable and resolving.
It should always excite or intrigue the viewer and grab their attention, and therefore gain more viewers.

And it worked for SU, many times.

sexy

This fight was boring as fuck

>malachite vs alexandrite
>good
KEK. The only good SU fight was Lapis vs the gems

It's actually a girl, you'd have to be deaf to not be able to tell.

youtu.be/5ZI7et10_fc

Battles are not all choreography you dingus.
Get back to praising the airport fight from Civil War as "amazing" for having good choreography, despite it essentially looking like shit because nobody ever gets hurt except for War Machine, and that was basically the end of the fight.

Well, look at the declining viewers for SU, and look at the viewers for anything memorable with fight scenes, I realise my mistake, I meant REGULAR fight scenes.

>basically
no dude everybody was goofing off then warmachine got a booboo so iron man started crying and told his mom to tell everyone to go home

At this point i recommend to google
>Why cartoon characters have 4 fingers
The 5 finger look requires a certain body proportion.

SU fails this by giving characters who supposed to have 4 fingers 5.

>Jafar is in the four finger category.

As silly as Swamp Fu is as a concept, Killer Croc's first episode was great

Jezz child I was giving a image of the jini.
The last picture was the best I quick google to find a composite of 4 and 5 fingered.

That was pretty good. Is the star wars TV show worth watching?

For sure, The Clone Wars is probably one of the best pieces of Star Wars media.

Speaking from a realistic perspective the sward fighting might look KUUL however its terrible and idiotic moves. Even if you have a stick to a child he would kill any of these people.

Faggot ass. If it wasn't the black and white gimmick in the scene they wouldn't be doing any of that shit.

I'm going to start on it

Bambi.

Legend of a Rabbit: The martial of fire
youtube.com/watch?v=ypG0ubVPx4U

That chick with the staff is from the Tarzan series, yes?

It's an action shot.

Did Boondocks lift all of their fights frame by frame from anime or was it just a few?

Based kaiju fight. I especially liked the atomic breath and the watermelon dudes pretending to be the people of Japan, ineffectually trying to kill Gozirra for the umpteenth time.

Which scene did they lift from Bebop?

The hands are fine, which is what makes it so frustrating to see them cock up heights.

>supposed to be a fusion of Steven and Connie
>looks like an older connie

Isn't it supposed to be male and female? Why is it just a girl?

I think he is referring to the scene on the Martian tram in the Bebop movie.

>reddit spacing
t. Redditor

The fights scenes aren't actually good though, they're average.

The songs can be nice, but that's a more subjective topic, and varies heavily from fight to fight.

Y'know, for an obvious kung fu panda rip off this looks alright.

The Animation in Korra is even better than later A:TLA at times. The stuff by Studio Mir anyways.

Fat hands might look ugly but they usually animate them well enough.

SU isn't an action show so naturally its action scenes will be worse than an action show's you inbred.

>The Animation in Korra is even better
the kinetic things are but there is no explosion damage on the pillar behind her after the smoke clears, this makes the shot weird.

Dude, not to be a complete faggot, but fat characters are going to have fat hands.

>t. SU fan

>also
One more thing, if I recall, The Batman used some of the same staff, which is why its martial arts choreography is pretty good.

I think you need to count that again, user

The Boondocks.

They had to choose, and the status quo is all female fusions. Then there's the fact that Steven is kinda gay. Not actually gay, but he acts like a faggot.

lady and the tramp fight scenes were also better than steven universes but they don't really compare to other disney fights

youtu.be/z3wNT8rpMaE?t=1m20s
youtu.be/N9f6Nz_AvV0?t=57s

Fair enough, the best animation is in the first season, they really start to cut corners after that. Culminating in the silly CGI mech in the 4th season.

Does that mean that Steven and his dad will never fuse due to that rule?

the cgi machinery was never good in any avatar series

But that's retarded

>reddit spacing

You would know, reddit

Yeah, sort of.

Four fingers and one thumb.
....technically that means the part that says "5 Fingers" should be "4 Fingers and 1 Thumb" if we wish to be pedantic.

>Does that mean that Steven and his dad will never fuse due to that rule?

Yes, that and the fact that it'd be kind of creepy. Most fusions are somewhat sexual in nature, in any case, they seem to be keeping it between characters that are more or less emotional equals.

>the cgi machinery was never good in any avatar series

Yes, but they were smart in A:TLA when they had the dark red airships over a dark red sky.

Didn't they copy fights from Naruto or was it vice-versa?

Wakfu/Dofus

youtube.com/watch?v=g3-zb3ANq2A

best are jackie chans live action movies.

But I mean, isn't that kind of the joke?

And here's the cowboy bebop scene naruto copied from.
Sorry about the dumb bar on the bottom.

>Most fusions are somewhat sexual in nature, in any case
So Steven and amy are fucking?

People just think they're sexually due to the dancing before.

Gumball

>MUH CHOREOGRAPHY

and the whole theme of fusing being two people making a physical connection and it being used as a sort of romantic goalpost in the show.