Game of Thrones

Lets have a non-Star Wars thread and talk about /got/ & /asoiaf/

Catelyn did nothing wrong.

Remainder

JAQEN JAQEN JAQEN

wtf I love the lord of light now.

great idea user
unpopular opinion: i thought season 7 was good for the fewer storylines they have left in the show

She literally started the war by kidnaping tyrion

somehow it went from cool and edgy to familiar and predictable over the last couple seasons. not even sure i'll even bother watching the last season, i'll just read what happens and check the webm threads

Why do the Lannisters always rob, burn, rape and killing smallfolks? Burns castles, towns, villages and seps? Every time I read the asoiaf books, people Describe how evil and vile the Lannisters who commits warcrimes and numerous atrocities.

LIGHTSABRES ON AN OPEN FIELD

Lann the Clever would be proud.
Also a Lannister is a Azor Ahai.

still waiting on the damn book

>implying

Cersei azor ahai

cersei a gay

Good thing she's back in s7 part 2 the farewell tour

You known the drill...

Isn't the saddle they make Bran in the 1st season a terrible idea? He can't get off when those wildlings mug him what if the horse fell or some shit?

thoughts on the jon/daenerys subplot in s7?

Jonerys
Jonsa
JaqAry

Anymore ships?

> Bran becomes king through Jons body and marries Daenerys
> Jon is nothing but a ghost living the remainder of his existence inside of ghost
> Bran destroys kings landing after the night king is defeated at winterfell so he can't rebuild his army
> he becomes god like when he wargs the entire populace because of muh ned stark honour
> iron throne will be cast aside so the children of the forest can have some sort of influence via the new weirwood throne that will take it's place
> Bran / Jon and Daenerys bloodline will still have Dragons but will cast aside the sigil as well as fire and blood in replace of a weirwood tree sigil like lotr tree of gondor shit and the children of the forest will be able to have an influence in the new world of man via the throne. A direct link to the ruling family
> Harrenhal and the Riverlands will become the new seat of power and the new crownlands
> Bran cucks Jon and steals his body

>jonsa
this can't still be real

Bronaerys

Bransa