YOU THINK YOU CAN TURN HIM?

YOU THINK YOU CAN TURN HIM?

PATHETIC CHILD!

I CANNOT BE BETRAYED!

I CANNOT BE BEATEN!

I SEE HIS MIND!

I SEE HIS EVERY INTENT!

YES...

I SEE HIM TURNING THE LIGHTSABER TO STRIKE TRUE!

AND NOW...

FOOLISH CHILD...

HE IGNITES IT!

AND KILLS HIS TRUE ENEMY!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sO3qJGKs9gw
youtube.com/watch?v=YFGens0_W-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
I'M IN CHARGE HERE

this guy is so powerful he can use the force million of miles away in another ship, but he can't read Kylo's mind whos right in front of him?

Do you feel in charge?

He did. He literally said what Kylo was thinking. The only thing Kylo wasn't thinking was about his target.

>Super powerful dark side user shows up out of nowhere post Empire's fall
>Starts a new Empire
>Corrupts powerful Jedi padawan
>So powerful even mary sue Rey is helpless before him
>Gets killed off
>Backstory or motivations never revealed
What did Disney mean by this?

this has poential

>not purchasing the Black Series Limited Throne edition and re-creating this scene
The way to appreciate Kino

yeah what about his MURDEROUS INTENT

was he wearing a bathrobe, or is that his actual outfit? and why wasn't it black like other siths

I love that he was so unrealistically vague with his language.

He knew Kylo would kill him. 5D chess.

>tfw we will never see the Kino version of Snoke
really makes you sad

For comfort.

hes not a Sith
KyGOAT is too powerful
I found that "true enemy" part to be cringy, wouldnt he be able to deduce that he is "true enemy" Kylo is thinking of?

Th-thanks Disney...

>"...PUT THE LIGHTSABER... BACK!"
youtube.com/watch?v=sO3qJGKs9gw

So who the fuck was he? Am I going to have to read some fucking comics to find out?

Fuck, I knew he reminded me of something.

would he die if he takes it off?

>I CANNOT BE BETRAYED
>is betrayed seconds later
wow so this........is the power.........of the dark side

Johnson is a genius for taking JJ's shoddily though out emperor ripoff and turning him into a red herring. Had things continued as they were set up in 7 then the climax for this trilogy would be the same as the OT.

>spending money on a statue of a character with no backstory, about 15 minutes of screen time, and almost no impact on the plot whatsoever

Wow, Star Wars fans really ARE dumbasses

the dark side is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

i thought he was talking about his death the whole time. him sacrificing himself to force kylo into full on dark-side mode

I liked how he died.

he did read it brainlet exactly what he said was gonna happen, happened.

then why did he have the surprised :O face when he got stabbed

problem is. SNOKE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A THING IN THE FIRST PLACE

Based rian corrected the record

See, Lukey's mommy died before she could give him fresh milkies. This left a hole in his heart where their should have been splashy splishies. So he travelled the galaxy looking for a way to get that tasty tasty fluid. Leia wouldn't help him with it anymore after Ben was weaned but Luke wanted more.

The Jedi Temple was a place where he felt safe and he could finally suckle on the teat of a giant sloth monster and yes he DID suckle right from the quad boobs, but when Rey shows up he becomes defensive and guarded. He drinks from the bottle because he knows his security and safety are only an illusion. The sloth creature is an apparatus for his comfort exactly like the bottle is a drinking apparatus.

Bravo Rian.

Kylo didn't kill him, Rey did. That's why the saber went right to her.

Holy shit are people really so stupid they can't understand this scene? He was too arrogant to consider that he was the "true enemy". It was a "your overconfidence will be your undoing" moment.

fuck you faggot. what was this characters point then?

selling toys

To be an emperor stand in because JJ is a hack incapable of original ideas. I'm glad Rian killed him. We don't need another 3 movies about a young man being manipulated by an evil old dude.

I understand people are upset Rian didn't pay off the mysteries set up by Abrams but the mysteries set up by Abrams were shit.

They needed a Sidious like guy but realized it'd be retarded if someone that powerful came out of nowhere so they didn't even try explaining it.

well, it's not like it doesn't hurt

touch a hot pan with your hand and take a video of your reaction. I bet it will be similar

haha. also: they killed all the actors of the past movies as if to say "i am the captain now" , as if a character becomes iconic just because that's what they want. good luck with that , mouse...

The ideas may be shit but when you spend the whole movie to shit up on what is already been established both in OT and NuT then you come off with a really fucking awful movie.

Shit ideas can be built and expanded and twisted and made better - Lightsabers versus laser guns is theoretically dumb but it works. Spending the time to remove them takes up the audience's time and investment.

What’s the context here?

How does this shit up the OT? I felt like this movie shit on TFA and the prequels and I liked it.

Lucas threatened to kill JJ.

This movie would have been 100 times more amazing if they had repeated this scene later in the film with Luke and Rey against Kylo. And just before Rey kills Kylo, she turns and kills Luke. She tells a dying Luke that she's going to let it all die, the Jedi, the Sith. She holds hands with Kylo and says that together they'll bring peace and order to the galaxy.

Now the final movie is setup to be the normal people against the last two major force users who both appear to have turned bad. A truly dire situation.

But I guess I was a fool for hoping for some kind of Lucifer and Biscuithammer tier betrayal plot for the main characters.

Lucas said "your star wars movie is shit you filthy jew."

I'm glad you don't make movies user

>Rey beats Kylo Ren
>Snoke btfos Rey
>Kylo kills Snoke

How does this make any fucking sense.

No seriously tho, abrams looks angry, where can I read about this interaction?

>muh power levels!!!!
manchild confirmed

Ren was injured and rey surprised him. He was trying to talk to her when she beat him.

Ren is much stronger than rey, he’s just an idiot

Star Wars is a childrens franchise where "power levels" do matter. Look at Luke with his "I've seen this kind of raw power only once before" bs.

Nothing wrong with that since SW is schlock but they could at least keep it consistent.

This is a good point actually. I didn't consider that it was Road having to deal with JJs laziness. He did the same with Lost; set up all of these CRAZY mysteries with no actual plan on how to resolve any of them. Rian is setting up a more interesting story. Kylo actually seizing power and forging his own path free from his past is more engaging than a repeat of the original.

Look at the OT faggot, you know the only good star wars movies, they're not about power levels that's all shit that crept into the franchise with the shitty prequels and I'm glad Rian shit all over it.

>constantly talks about kylo turning
>kylo truly turns.. the saber on to kill!
pottery

Good point desu.

Yup. This 100%. I don't think this movie was perfect by any means but the story he's building is a million times better than JJ's "lets soft reboot the OT" bullshit.

Kylo never tried to beat/kill Rey

>its a Sup Forums needs kids movies explained episode

It’s spelled Kimono

>I'm glad Rian shit all over it.
He didn’t tho

It would be extremely memeful

what did they mean by this?

Looks very Nosferatu like there.

Looks more like the pale orc

>AND KILLS HIS TRUE ENEMY

That line feels very much like SAVE MARTHA from BvS.

This movie absolutely shits on the prequels user
>taking the force back to being a mysterious energy instead of "lol it's microbes in ur blood"
>undermining "chosen one" bullshit by having Rey be a nobody and Luke a deeply flawed man
>Snoke is defeated because of his arrogance and not in some long drawn out lightsaber battle like the PT would have done

God Rey was hot as fuck with her hair down like that

>a mysterious energy instead of "lol it's microbes in ur blood"
you were never a fan of star wars if this is what you thought. midichlorians were NOT the source of the Force. and George had ALWAYS intended the force to be a living energy that binds all things. That was never even in doubt.

c'mon user. do better.

>a nobody who happens to be extremely powerful in the force and has (((connections))) with everyone important

He is bad guy evil master from dark mysterious place

>tfw we will never see the kino version of the last jedi
>no knights of ren

who was Palpatine? what made him special? who was Bane? who cares.

they were force sensitive and corrupted by the dark side. that's just how things are.

>taking the force back to being a mysterious energy instead of "lol it's microbes in ur blood"
Not Rian

>undermining "chosen one" bullshit by having Rey be a nobody
That was cool

>and Luke a deeply flawed man
This just showed ignorance of the OT. I don’t think Rian even watched episode 6

>Snoke is defeated because of his arrogance and not in some long drawn out lightsaber battle like the PT would have done
This was good but had nothing to do with powerlevels.
Also, anakin beats windu in the prequel trilogy the same way.

All these "true star wars fans" seem to forget the OT gave no backstory on the emperor and when we did get it.... well it didn't exactly enhance things

Is this a Jojo reference?

just a shoop d00d

It's a rock/paper/scissors type thing.

palpatine has a backstory and the prequels show his rise to power

>This just showed ignorance of the OT. I don’t think Rian even watched episode 6
Why? Yes he was very heroic, willing to lay down his own life rather than compromise and turn to the dark side. To me the idea that impossible expectations were thrust upon him after that, and that he inevitably failed to live up to them is an interesting story.

yes but why was he special? he wasn't. he was just corrupt and a force user. that's it. there was no established lineage or family tree that tied him to anything. He was just evil, period.

Sheev was just a better villain than snoke, even if they had similarly lacking backstories. Snoke was just some lanky dude in a bathrobe doing his best gollum impression.

and people wanted more of that for some reason... I don't get it

What positions do you have your reylo figures fuck?

>All the manchildren who rushed out to buy the Hasbro action figures of all the characters before the film was even released, including the deluxe Snoke™ with Throne Diorama™ for $40 only at Gamestop™
>And fell all over themselves to preorder the Bandai two-packs to get the bundled in BB-units
>And preordered hundreds if not thousands of dollars worth of Hot Toys First Order™ Stormtroopers™ (with new hat), another Kylo Ren™, Rey™, Old Luke™, etc
>Meanwhile in the real world they'll be available for pennies in a few months time just like all the TFA merchandise

youtube.com/watch?v=YFGens0_W-U

>people think Snoke is dead
Howling. This is the a bait-and-switch bait-and-switch. The bait-and-switch was he's this super OP guy who can do anything, but gets killed, but this is a bait-and-switch in itself. Remember super powerful Dark Force users can cheat death, so he's obviously gonna cheat it.

The only alternative is he got killed on purpose so they can have a Luke Force Ghost + Yoda Force Ghost + Vader Force Ghost vs Snoke Force Ghost for OMG IM CUMMING A REFERENCE I GET.

The Force was always something that required discipline and training to use. The only time it ever causes crazy things to happen is when it was subtle e.g. proton torpedoes hitting the Death Star core in a one in a million chance and not being able to Mind Trick others which was only previously used by trained Jedi users.

Shitting on Luke - post-RotJ would never have tried stabbed Kylo in his sleep. He would never have given up on him like on Vader - he would have only tried to help Kylo. By comparison, Vader was a tyrannical mass murderer - including children - Kylo didn't do anything of worth yet the raw darkness in him is enough justification for a wiser Luke to kill him? Yeah, no. There's a lot wrong with this film.

It's worse than the prequels which is why you like this movie.

The money they spent on toys pays for your NEET bux you fucking faggot. Why do you care what they wasted their cash on as long as you didn't?

So. how many Executioner Troopers™ do you have on a payment plan with Sideshow right now? Those deposits are non-refundable, by the way...

Snoke was built up in such an interesting way. We got to see him use his power in a brutal way we've never seen before in star wars. I really enjoyed this character and it kind of broke my heart to see him die in such a gay fashion.

You really got a sense for how powerful he was. Serkis executed him perfectly. He was sinister and not campy at the same time. He filled the archetype without it being too familiar. He had a sense of humor in a way that felt truly corrupted by whatever evil is. The way he was ragdolling people was amazing. You never saw the emperor do that shit.

So you have all this build up, a very interesting and good performance, squandered TOTALLY.

I was hoping Rey and Kylo would turn together. He should have just kissed her after they fought. She would have been confused, and a real mimicing of what an evil, dysfunctional relationship could have began. But he had to spit out tropes with the JOIN ME AND WE WILL RULE TOGETHER garbage etc yata yata.

Just very disappointed. Snoke was my favorite part of the movie.

are you kidding ? develop kylo so much only for him to go back to the fucking emo manchild ways of TFA? ffs

but MY RAAAAWWW UNTAMMMED POWEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

fuck his dialogue is cinrgey shit. Palpatine didn't do that shit and lived. Guy was way too emotional.

>true enemy
>didnt kill himself

I paid you a small fortune...

It doesn't matter who we are, WHAT MATTERS IS OUR PLAN

>go back
He doesn't go back. at the end he knows what he wants he's not conflicted anymore.

He has the EXACT SAME problems as Anakin in the prequels! How do they make the same fucking mistake?

Prequels weren’t about power levels either, retard.
>b-b-but midichlorians
Not power levels. Anakin was conceived by the force, that’s all.

As yes, the idea that a wh*te male fails where a strong, empowered woman will not. Truly interesting and what Star Wars needs.

I can't wait for the nose to vagine sex scene between these two in Revenge of the Hope.

Rey is in the light. Kylo is in the dark.

This is the last time they spoke as friends.