Characters You Like But Can Admit Have Annoying Fans

Characters You Like But Can Admit Have Annoying Fans.

I can't think of a single character whose fans aren't annoying except the ones with no fans

Young Justice fans are angry (deservedly and waifufags (undeservedly). It's still a good cartoon.

TTG is a guilty pleasure some times though

Wally
Jason (yes I like Red Hood)
Deadpool
Doom

I like them all, but fans are annoying.

Been getting a lot of mileage out this picture lately.

Red Hood, Orphan/Blackbat, Damien Wayne, Tim Drake and Harley Quinn. They're some of the most worst fucking fans I've ever seen, not all of them mind you but a good portion of them are just cancer and need to play in traffic.

>Say Barry coming back was a mistake because the point of the Flash is to go forward not backward
>YOU ARE A WALLY FAG, DON'T YOU REALIZE I DON'T READ THE COMICS AND ONLY WATCH THE SHOW AND FUCKING LOVE BARRY!

Despite the cathartic value of the fantasy of instant, universal justice where everyone gets locked up regardless of money, class or status, every time I see some dumbass say something like "Yeah we totally need Judges in the real world" I just want to bash their heads in with a hardcover copy of America. For all their increasingly few redeeming features, judges and their system are something to be avoided, not desired.

You do realize you're only proving the point of this thread?

The point is that everyone who is against Barry being The main Flash forever is considered to be a Wallyfag. It's just newfags and casuals getting mad that people are against their shows MC.

Might as well just say any fans of the Batfamily at that point.

Barry's been the main flash since 2008. Granted, it's only BECAUSE WB and DC wanted him to be the definitive flash in the movies and shows, and does go against the idea of legacy and moving forward that has been part of the character, but we have to give up at some point and just accept that this is how it'll be in the era of movie synergy.

Yeah, you just give this thread more reason to exist.

How so? To show that strawmaning a good argument to "Muh Wallyfags" is a horrible argument?

The movies are a cancer on DC comics. The movies pretty much retconned a lot of in cannon Marvel stuff but at least Marvel was shit at the time any ways. The DC movies are actively ruining good stuff. Maybe if we are lucky the writers of the TV show and movies will be smart enough to kill off Barry and replace him with a new flash to market.

To show you're just being a faggot.

Faggot

Someone seems pooper puttered.

This

>Well explained reason why something is bad
>Y-YOU ARE JUST BEING A F-FAGGOT
CW intern, please.

Especially the power level fags and the HarleyIvy shippers, holy shit

>That one Carol faggot that makes Carol threads and gets mad when people post the real golden age Captain marvel instead
>That one Barry faggot that comes into every thread who admits he only started at new52 and thinks Barry is better because he sells more
I don't hate fans, I hate individual anons.

>Barryfag get's BTFO
kek

I came here to post Damian, but looking at this thread I can tell OP was right on the money.

Dick Grayson and Jason Todd

Fans just want to fuck them, Dickfags insist Dick is like the best Batman ever, and Jasonfags either think he's OMG SO BADASS or want him to basically replace Dick and his life

>or want him to basically replace Dick and his life
Literally I have never seen any of his fans saying that. They actually get offended whenever someone dare to compare Jason to dick.

Why does it annoy you that his fanboys think that he's badass?

If anything this thread is showing how petty and easily upset the 3 Barryfags on Sup Forums are. It's clear this thread was a sad attempt by one of them.

Dick is better than bats though.

Oh please, he was just a vanilla Batman.

I remember some Cass fan said the same thing once about Babs fans in other thread talking about worst fans.

Legacy fans are literally the worst especially Cass and Wally fans (also Damian's).

No, they just want Jason to be better than Dick in every single way

Wally
Doom
Batman

Every fan want his favorite character to be the best. It's not exclusive to them and I actually rarely see them talking about Dick.

Also, Dick fans hate Jason more than Jason fans hate Dick.

But Wally fans make up the vast majority of Sup Forums. Don't think liking Wally means you have to hate the rest. Most of Sup Forums are Jay fans as well. OP are butt hurt Barryfags that don't read comics though.

>A screaming minority is now a majority, somehow

Cass Cain

>Screaming minority
Says who? The vast majority of Flash fans like Wally. This is a fact. He always makes up the best of Sup Forums's runs. The only minority is the same Barry "fans" who get upset that people who actually read the comics like all the flashes and think Barry shouldn't have come back as "The" Flash.

>screaming minority

>Screaming Minority
You mean the 3 Barry fans who started with new52 and somehow actually liked that filth?
The flash fans on Sup Forums consist of
>People who read the comics in the 90s
>People who watched JL in the 90s
>The small number of people who started with the TV show and haven't read the comics or watched Justice League

OP made this thread to complain about Wally (Again) and you better not get in the way of his delusion.

Barryfags are more annoying OP, evidence is right here.

>Point of his post was to prove how he ISN'T a Wallyfag AND Barryfags are just strawmanning hard
>FUCK YOU WALLYFAG YOU'RE PROVING OUR POINT FOR US RIGHT HERE
Do you have any sort of self-awareness left? If so, read the thread again and tell me what you think about it.

And so the truth is revealed and the Barryfag is spotted.
>B-But muh CW!
Wally>Prof Zoom>Jay>Bart>Barry

Anyone who's gone back and read Silver Age and Bronze Age Flash prefer Barry too. But Wally fags are so "not muh" that they will literally never read books with Barry in them, even though Wally was introduced in those books.

When Barry came back in Final Crisis I legit cried.

I love Nova, but absolutely this. His real hardcore fans are actual crazy people

>Anyone who's gone back and read Silver Age and Bronze Age Flash prefer Barry too
I don't. He's bland as shit. I'm also not a Wallyfag even tho I prefer him compared to Barry by a lot (because Wally has an actual personality), but I like Bart better. Also you could be a Jay fag and dislike Barry. Or Max Mercury. But sure, keep building your strawman.

>Anyone
No.
>posts gif from shitty synder film
kek.

It's like reading Silver Age X-Men, user. It's not LOATHSOME, it's just not as good or impactful as the Claremont stories.

>Silver age
Barry was fun because of all the cool things he could do. But he was only cool because of what he could do, not for who he was. Wally is a more developed character and so was Jay and Bart. Wally had objectively better comics than Barry and was the better character.

>I like Barry
>Posts a gif from a character who definitely isn't Barry
Thanks for confirming that Barryfags don't read comics.

Honestly fuck Booth, he's the world's worst Wally fan because his art sucks and he insists on drawing the fuck

Nah.

Everyone has annoying fans, Wally's fans just have the admittedly correct feeling of persecution because their favorite character got fucked super hard on top of being lied to.

Bucky Barnes man

Batman

/thread

Yes Barryfag everyone but you is annoying.

Stephfags

Its weird how mediums that aren't comics get Barry personality right. He should be like wally lite but more serious and not a faggot.

I hate Wallyfags. They're in the same camp as Kylefags and Dickfags who love to insist their legacy character is the greatest and most awesome ever and also are the only heroes in the universe with actual character. They also only seem to care about other characters who interact favorably with their husbando.

Hello, Barrygfag. You may not know this but Barry is a legacy character too, and that you guys do the very same thing. Hell, Geoff Johns very much one of you.

We don't want any trouble user, just let us Barryfags be on our way.

Thanks for proving my point about the low quality fanbase. For what it's worth I don't give two shits about the Flash. Any of them.

Nice try, but a Barryfag made this very thread to start trouble.

>Doesn't care about Flash
>Tries to single out one fanbase

Ok user.

So reading this thread I can safely conclude that Barryfags are the answer.

Wally is better than Barry and Dick is better than Bruce. They both are more developed and better characters. There is nothing wrong with complaint about boring static characters who don't change specificallyto appeal to casuals.

The Poison Ivy league is a joke. I should be mad about them wanting to iron all the complexity out of my first waifu, but I just kind of feel sorry for them.

That is a god-awful look for Lorna. What the fuck were they thinking?

>Wally is better than Barry and Dick is better than Bruce
Aquaman is better than all four.

>Why can't we use the same unchanging boring characters for all eternity!
This is pretty much anyone who gets mad at people who appreciate Roy,Wally or Dick for changing things up.

>beast
>sabretooth
>that star guy
>bishop
>banshee
>>>>>>>>fans

Comic Barry is so boring that they basicallyturn him into rip off Wally. Barry in comics still doesn't have a real personality. I prefer wise uncle Barry but D.C. Movies and tv want him to be le nerd culture Barry.

>>Why can't we use the same unchanging boring characters for all eternity!
You're literally doing the same thing though

>Legacyfags

But Black Manta is better than aquaman. Also injustice is a shit fighting game.

>Comic Barry is so boring that they basically turn him into rip off Wally
It kind of makes since because he did train Wally but he should be more than Wallylite.

How? I just don't a new flash character and for a new Robin to take Bats place. I never said they have to be Wally or Dick.

>2017
>liking Blazblue or KI

>Muh Status quo

King of fighters and Guilty Gear. Injustice a shit.

Damifag is a joy and a treasure and frequently the best part of Wednesday storytimes.

Jason's entire appeal is that he was the quest Robin and has gotten the farthest away from the Batman. I don't understand how people can say they like him and then treat him like he belongs back in Gotham.

Legacy characters are the best because the writers can actually develop a character and give them a good ending. Bat gags corpse will never be put to rest.

>King of fighters and Guilty Gear
Have some self respect man. I was throwing you a bone with Blazblue and KI ,but KOF and GG?

>quest Robin
Meant to say worst Robin.

I am actually making a video about The flash and how Barry popularized legacy characters which greatly improved the comic book medium.

KOF and GG are the best current fighters and Injustice is the worst along with mkx

Don't you like reading the same story over and over again user? Are you saying you aren't 4 years old?

Don't test me

It's true. Why do you think they aren't played at EVO? They are shit and casual. I already tested you and you get an F

In what way is Dick a "better character" and "more developed" than Bruce. Saying dumb shit like this is why people think your fanbase is so garbage.

He developed as a character through years and actually aged. Same with Wally and Roy. You saw these characters change over time and mature.

>SFV is the best fighting game of the past 2 years
Just go user.

I could write a more developed character than Bruce in 4 paragraphs.

Nah, it's definitely the other way around. A lot of Dick fans are just Titans fans and don't care about Jason. Jason fans, on the other hand, are always screaming that he needs to be the greatest fighter in the world

Who are you quoting? SFV was an all around failure because they released the game 9 months before it was actually finished.

Probably because the only worthwhile stories he has take place in Gotham.