Best big budget movie this year is the movie that Feminists hated

Best big budget movie this year is the movie that Feminists hated.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2017/dec/13/the-50-top-films-of-2017-no-8-blade-runner-2049.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeh

also biggest flop

Good, the original flopped too and that's the dictionary definition of kino. The less normies 'enjoying' films like these the better.

autism

I suppose that's the price.

kek

I saw it nine times at the cinema and it was the best time I've had in my adult life no joking

Where is the Blueray of BD

webdl out?

this a good thing tho, did you want it to succeed and have Idris Elba to play the lead in a squeal that luckily now won't happen?

I only watched it once but actually considered going back for a second viewing, the first time I'd ever considered doing so. I am so glad this film was made, it's amazing how, in a sea of shit it managed to actually be decent.

Next Month is the Blueray release

its bluray

>I will never get to see it in cinema.

>nine times
for what purpose

It's a great cinematic experience with amazing rewatch value

let's face it, most feminists are either fat uggos or unmarried roasties hurtling towards menopause. They can potentially lash out and 'hate' anything that isn't as ugly as they are.

Yeah but 9 times is ridiculous

I wanted the film to become a part of me

It was in my town for 2 weeks and I missed it because wagecucking.

>Best big budget movie this decade
ftfy

Yep, Dunkirk was great

I agree with you but if movies like 2049 continue to flop studios aren't going to take the risk in making them in the first place.

Gotta show the studios what you want more of

I got to see TLJ tho, that's good too right ?

I've sent a good message to Hollywood.

Star Wars is making money whether you see it or not

delusional redditors

You see now how this is more than just a war we wage? It's an all out struggle and everything is at stake, movies will just get worse and worse until the serpent's head is removed.

Why feminists hated it? Didn't it have like at least 4 strong female characters in it?

Because Villeneuve portrays female characters like any other character, with all their flaws and positive traits.
But feminists don't want that, they want every single female character to be a morally perfect unbeatable stronk individual women and anything that deviates from that is considered as a crime against the female gender.
It's entirely ridiculous

I can't wait for the bluray to come so we can push this degenerate starwars shit out of Sup Forums

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WOMEN

>comment section
theguardian.com/film/2017/dec/13/the-50-top-films-of-2017-no-8-blade-runner-2049.

Any quality rips out yet? When's the BD release?

They will. They bring prestige.

>if women die in a film it but be misogyny!

that kind of interpretation is literal autism

Box Office Mojo says it has made $257,785,567 against a budget of $150 million. Even if we assume the marketing budget was the same, it's not far off from breaking even, and then there's the home video sales and broadcast and streaming rights coming later.

they didn't, people focus on subsets of the natural plurality of opinions that come from all demographics which validate their existing notions