Don't mind me, just pirating your wallet

Don't mind me, just pirating your wallet.

Somebody stop me, I'm pirating this womans axilla odour

i'm pirating my semen through masturbation!!

enjoy prison, imbecile

>disney

I pirate movies because I am not a soyboy cuck.

But by pirating literally everything you are not telling the studios which films should be made in the future, that decision is made by millenials and literal chinese people because they are the only ones who do pay.
So after a few years there will be nothing even to pirate except straight up degenerate capeshit garbage. Pay for what you want more of, pirate everything else.

Don't mind me, just pirating your image.

>literal chinese people
are there not literal chinese people?

>don’t mind me, just pirating your wallet
just stole your post three times :^)

So you made a copy of it? Sure.

Piracy is theft for cowards and soyboys

>I am j-j-ust making a a copy! I am still morally superior! I am n-not a thief despite the fact that I should actually pay for this stuff if I wanted it

>pirate a product
>if i like it i buy it
> if i dont like it i dont pay for it

This is the best possible way. Prove me wrong.

NO! This can't be happening, I'm in control here!

How do I download a car? I'm new to this turrent thing

Ah, so that person willingly shared a copy of his wallet with you? What a nice man.

Don't mind, just pirating a post.

Works great for my cd collection
Work less for my movie collection
Doesn't work for my games collection (2ds/ps3/steam)

sounds great! the problem is that you don't actually buy the things you like.

i wont justify my choices to soyboys and mouskateers other than it makes me happy it upsets you so much

daily reminder that when pirating became widespread all we got was reboots and capeshit

>manufacturer of wallet gets to tell me how I use my wallet after I pay for it

It doesn't, if it would work:
>I would download 1 rice grain
>select all/copy/paste x64 (or more if I want)
>Save starving people
>Feed to world with my rice
>Next day I might download a carrot, or a prime piece of meat
>When I die, I write a script to overflow the world and later everything in existance to become one giant blackhole packed with hot pockets
>I would be the first and last time I've had a hot pocket

I do though. Every single game/movie/music album i've pirated and enjoyed, I bought it afterwards.

This. If it's really enjoyable I will buy it. If it's shit, like TFA or TLJ, I won't.

Cinema ticket numbers are what matters the most user, the box office.
Only by buying cinema tickets for the films you like you show the studios which films you want more of in the future, the bluray profit is just a small bonus.

>implying I give a shit about the degradation of the film industry
>implying I don't pirate everything in the hopes that it will accelerate the destruction of big business in media, leading to a cultural dark ages out of which low-budget, homemade or independent productions can flourish unopposed
I refuse to pay because nothing in this day and age is worth the hefty price tag. Pirating is the only foolproof method of opting out entirely

>pirates my wallet
>never actually notice because it remains in my back pocket even after he's stolen it

the push towards that was happening anyway, though

You're entirely dumb, the low budget directors and artist would be the first who die from that and Hollywood would just keep finding new audiences who do pay for them across the globe (like it is currently with the chinese)
It's not like the multi-millionaire actors would suddenly be broke, but you would certainly kill everyone below that level financially.

You're talking about things that already happened and piracy wasn't to blame. hollywood, in it's deathdive, went after independent film a if it was responsible for the fact hollywood has always been creatively bankrupt.

Are talking about when TV nearly caused Cinema to implode?

And I am pirating your pirated image.
OP BTFO