MODS!!!!

MODS!!!!

Don't worry, the more the mods allow the alt right to run rampant here, the faster they'll be forced to face the consequences.

It's been one day since the release of a new film in a major film franchise, and most of the threads on Sup Forums are about it. How could this be happening?

They fucking deleted my jiro thread but allow the rest of the board to be filled up by star shit

60 star wars threads, mods still delete bane? threads, i fucking hate this place
yo, fuck this fucking piece shit, you made me hate a movie i actually enjoyed

MOOOOOOOOOOM!

Normally, with something so large they make a sticky and delete the rest. They should just send all the threads to using a wordfilter for new threads that have anything Star Shit related.

Jiro is shit as well.

Mods on Sup Forums are major faggots when it comes to enabling star wars and capeshit autismo. Same thing happened with TFA and capeshit released since last year.

I don't think I've seen it this bad and not be an actual raid.

>60 star wars threads

Some fell off the board and about 20 more were made since OP made this thread.

>Normally, with something so large...
]Are you implying that there's anything as large as a new Star War?

Are the mods unironically being paid to let Sup Forums become Star Wars Shitposting Central or is it just that they don't care? What an amazing board that turns into an incomprehensible mess every December from 2015 to infinity

It wasn't this bad last year. Not even close.

5 more threads created since that post.

That's because you've been here for less than a year, my dear redditor.

>Why is a popular movie being discussed. MOMMY SHUT IT DOWN NOOOOOW

I've been here since January 2004. Next month will be 14 years.

There's a difference between discussing a movie and clogging up the entire fucking board with this shit

that's retarded

if you want everything contained in one thread go to one of your shitty forums

You weren't here during Capeshit: Civil War then.

/sw/ when?
>/sw/ when?
/sw/ when?
>/sw/ when?
/sw/ when?
>/sw/ when?
/sw/ when?
>/sw/ when?

i basically is a raid. it's the equivalent of sneed posting at this point

I was.

Thread making slowed down a bit, he must have taken a pee break. I guess he doesn't have a piss bottle like the rest of us.

I love it. It's an abattoir.

Unless you start paying them like hbo, disney and wb do nothing will change

>over 43% of the board is star shit

There's not a single cunny bot post right now. I'm thinking he switched his bot over from the pol, blacked, and other shit to exclusively star shit.

Do your duty, report ALL Star Wars threads. Even if all it does is annoy the hotpockets slightly.

1 per minute in the past 10 mins at least.