You should have said like 3 years
there are tens of movies better than Bone Tomahawk in the last 20 years

>literally

name one

>wild west Hills have eyes
>literally
yes

True Grit was pretty good

that's a horror movie and this is a western user. the only comparison you could make is the inbred antagonists which is a pretty shallow argument on your part.

now name a better western

bone tomahawk is really more of a horror

OP you need to set limits on what "western" means because it's become as nebulous as "noir" of late.

what about the movie gave you that impression user? it was more of a comedy if you had to label it anything other than just western.
>the older drifter talking about being civilized men, who are above the savages, and then scratching his nuts with his revolver
>the young drifter pointing out the fact their path leads through an indian burial ground
>the old man deputy saying he'll avenge the sheriff after the sheriff said he was lying about avenging the boy and was just giving him peaceful last words

did you even watch the film?

>AM I WRONG CAUSE I WANNA GET IT ON TIL I DIE AM I WRONG CAUSE I WANNA GET IT ON TIL I DIE AM I WRONG CAUSE I WANNA GET IT ON TIL I DIE GET IT ON TIL I DIE

Django Unchained

it was more of a horror/western than a western

also the proposition was much better anyway

what's wrong with that? no country for old men is probably the only better western than BT made in the last decade
that's like saying the killing of a sacred deer is a horror. what are you lot on about? there was no horror at all unless you count sudden bloodshed being a horror element which it isn't. i think they need your opinions in the star wars generals
not even close

The magnificent seven was better

that movie was a 4/10 at best

i never even seen star wars you dumb motherfucker
if you dont recognize horror elements in BT you should leave tv and 5 minutes ago was already too late

Django was tarantulas worst film by a country mile

The film is a masterpiece. /thread

Assassination of Jesse James
Hell or High Water

Slow West.

You can stop posting in this thread now.

Not even a good western. Barely a western to begin with.
Brawl is garbage

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Cowards Robert Ford

He deserved better

Actually it's fairly poetic.

Magnificent men are destined to have non-magnificent deaths, such is their trial and destiny.

>no argument
>still hasnt provided the horror elements in BT after X replies
>visibly shaken and perturbed
maybe you do belong on Sup Forums eh
(you)
he died honorably and on his own terms aside from the dynamite

Hell or High Water.

not bad/10

Blackthorn is the only somewhat worhtwhile western that came out in the last 20 years.
You should watch it and question your shit taste.

Captain America Civil War

>Assassination of Jesse James
this

classical western kino! simbly ebic xD ROASTD
will watch

When you watch Blackthorn, make sure to watch or rewatch Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid before or after !

i'll get on that first. thanks for the recc

MEEK'S CUTOFF:
THE ASSASSINATION OF JESSE JAMES BY THE COWARD ROBERT FORD
THE THREE BURIALS OF MELQUIADES ESTRADA
HOMESMAN
TRUE GRIT
THE PROPOSITION
DEADWOOD
NED KELLY
BROKEN TRAIL

OP you are a faggot for shilling for this trashy crap.

i was very disappointed with the dialogue in BT. also the way they slow-pitch co-ed D league softball lobbed the plot at you insulted my intelligence as a viewer.

it's a bad movie

> says OP is a faggot for shilling trashy crap
> shills even more trashy crap
pottery

>also the way they slow-pitch co-ed D league softball lobbed the plot at you insulted my intelligence as a viewer.
explain. the old man deputy's dialogue with the sheriff nice. I was happy when the deputy [SPOILER]lived[SPOILER] and liked him more than the couple. also liked how there wasnt much fat on this movie, every scene had purpose and the movie ended exactly when it should have

>MEEK'S CUTOFF
>HOMESMAN
>TRUE GRIT
im not a fan of female leads in my westerns...

3:10 to yuma remake

was waiting for someone to post this

Django Unchained

And they're all multiple times better than the dog shit Bone Tomahawk.

The scene where they actually find the lady in the cannibals' prison feels like the lady was just the Zahler's mouthpiece. Other than that the dialogue was fine.

>watching soywesterns

do you also enjoy a healthy vegan kosher diet and midnight star wars marathons?
will watch

brimstone

>brimstone
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz/10

This.

>DUDE EVIL WHITE CHRISTIANS!

Django Unchained and the Hateful Eight, you pleb