What is the Punisher's position on reformed super villains?

What is the Punisher's position on reformed super villains?

Doesn't buy it

doesn't much care for them

Frank is sucha hypocrite
He needs to be put down

>hypocrite
>does not kill Innocents
>only targets those who do

It doesn't wash

Those two weren't reformed, SHIELD just roped them into doing its dirty work for them by sticking control collars on them.

Not a fan

I don't buy that he hasn't killed innocents before. He goes after people for the flimsiest of evidence. Shit, just look at his first appearance. Jackal basically says "Hey, Spider-Man is totally evil" and Frank goes full Commando on his ass.

Alright, let's put it this way; out of all of the capes in the MCU, Frank has killed the least innocents.

Goddamn I hate this "2edgy4u" guy. He just doesn't fit into the Marvel Universe.

>out of all of the capes in the MCU

Can Sup Forums please leave?

>out of all of the capes in the MCU
Literally kill yourself.

Waid pls

Yes that is established. Just because Frank is killing bad people and maybe sometimes does decent things doesn't make him a good person. Justice may be a part of it but Punisher's motivation is, unsurprisingly, punishment. If someone did something bad chances are he's going to try to kill them

How the fuck is that Sup Forums?
Shit like is no longer part of the marvel canon universe.

>But the MCU!

>Marvel /Cinematic/ Universe.

>Not Sup Forums.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO BAN THESE FAGGOTS?!?

MCU stands for Marvel Canon Universe AND Marvel Cinimatic Universe.

The only Sup Forumsfag here is you

No it doesn't, and your shitty movies will crash after Infinity War, then Disney will see it as less profitable and the movies will fade into obscurity.

It probably depends on what they did before changing their ways. If they purposefully killed people, he'll treat them just like any other villain. Not really sure what he'd do otherwise, though. Maybe an "I'm watching you, and I'll put a bullet in your head if you so much as think about hurting someone" or something.

You mean 616?

Most of the time he still sees them as needing to be punished

But he's also said that all junkies deserve to die and tried to kill The Runaways, although he was being written by a cuck who hated his character when the latter happened

He did spare Anti-Venom though so who really knows

>Marvel Canon Universe
Nigga you can't just make shit like this up.

How pleb do you have to be to not know what the 616 is?

>No it doesn't, and your shitty movies will crash after Infinity War
MCU is too big and has too many subfranchises for that. Their biggest concern is what to do after Downey, but considering how actively RDJ shares Marvel related stuff on facebook, he's obviously having too much fun with it and there's a good chance he'll renew his contract (after all, Johnny Depp's older than he is and is STILL playing Jack Sparrow, a more physically demanding role.)

I've seen anons use 616 and MCU interchangeably to talk about Marvel Canon.

Semantics aside, Frank the edgelord still has more concern for civilian safety than people give him credit for.

when the fuck is the Netflix show coming out?

Punisher doesn't actually care about justice or fairness or reforming or helping people.
Frank only cares about franking franks. He's really basically a serial killer with a very specific target, and he's even self-admitted that he's not doing what he does because he thinks it helps or accomplishes anything because he knows it totally doesn't.

He kills people because he likes it.

It'd be nice if they just let Rhodey be Iron Man if Downy retires, just like happened in the comics temporarily.

Innocence is a contract, once broken it can never be renewed.

This flag seems false.

I mean he doesn't go after Hawkeye or Scarlet Witch or Rouge, for example.

>Tries to out someone as a casual.

>Outs himself as a casual.

How embarrassing.

Yeah, this is Ennis's thesis in his Punisher work.