Are political cartoons Sup Forums?

Are political cartoons Sup Forums?

calling somebody a nazi has become so cheap and lazy.

Are MS Paint comics Sup Forums?

Just sage, report, and move on.

Yes.

Most political cartoons are.

Why is hitler still the go-to political figure to call people?
There's been others deserving of their names being insults.

I don't think Trump gets his suits from Hugo Boss.

I've been using Stalin lately.

Trump is much more of a Mussolini than a hitler
If only the average American knew mOre about history than ww2 and the revolutionary war

Well if you say "Trump is acting like Reagan" or "Trump is acting like Bush" then the right-wingers won't get triggered because they'll think it's a good thing

though admittedly, many of them DO think Hitler was a good guy anyway

But Stalin did nothing wrong though

>though admittedly, many of them DO think Hitler was a good guy anyway
leaf detected

Yep.

And Trump's way closer to Franco or Mussolini than Hitler anyway

Literally the second lowest form of art, beaten only by feminist vagoo art

Ok, I'll bite.
Why do you think so?

I fucking hate that Trump is our president and even I think that cartoon is lazy as fuck.

Are you implying Sup Forums doesn't love Hitler?

I should note that the world existed prior to WWII

Fuck, call people Julius Caesar, Genghis Khan or something.

How about you make like a tree and leaf.

For liberals to use a figure other than Hitler would require them to think, which is something they're incapable of which is why they paint everyone who disagrees with them up as an ultimate evil.

Caesar and Khan actually help humanity progress.

Don't even act like you were only talking about Sup Forums, just go ahead and say all conservatives are nazis like you really want to.

I guess Mussolini is a fairer comparison for Trump but it's not like regular people know who Mussolini was so it's just Hitler.

How exactly did Genghis Khan help humanity progress?

>politician is widely praised and supported by white supremacist groups and said politician acknowledges and accommodates said groups
>b-but they're not a nazi, guys!!

Trump, la Pen, etc. Stop deluding yourself, Sup Forums.

Vlad Tepes?

I can see this thread was totally designed for on-topic Sup Forums discussion.

Guy who rapes that many women must be doing something right.

Old political cartoons are generally accepted as Sup Forums. Although those run out pretty fast. Either way, why would a guy with a Jewish son-in-law, who actively supports Israel, makes posts celebrating Jewish Holidays, and ramping up bombing in the Middle East be a Nazi? At least when an older political cartoon failed at making its point, it had good technical aspects to the art to cover it up.

We'll most Conservatives do hate kikes so....

see

The only thing Mussolini did wrong was hang out with Hitler too much.

They would love that comparison tho.

It actually was until Trumpfags intervened.

I thought neo-cons were the most pro-israel people around.

Vlad Tepes legitimately did nothing wrong. He defended his nation and Europe against invaders. He was brutal to be sure but you would be too if you had to deal with the shit he did. If you want someone in that mold go for Ivan the Terrible who was legitimately a psychopath and beat his own son to death in a fit of rage.

There we go, now rake off.

Greatest of the Kebab Removers.

Nobody said they were consistent.

If a neo-Nazi happens to be your friend, does that make you a neo-Nazi as well?

Uh. Constantine?

...how many neo-nazi friends do you have?

You're a neo-nazi if you disagree with a liberal. That's all it takes.

Nazi, racist, fascist. Notice how it's all the shit used by the left that doesn't have any weight anymore.

Being an idiot and a casual racist doesn't make you a nazi. Being a white supremacist doesn't make you a nazi. The fact that you equate these things reveals that you are an ignorant faggot.

Pro-israel doesn't mean pro-jewish, they support the Israel because religious fundies want to trigger the second coming.

Which one? There were a bunch. And most were fairly benign as roman emperors went.

How many faggot friends do you have?

>Being a white supremacist doesn't make you a nazi.

Just keep on moving the goalpost, Sup Forums. I'm sure you'll get your way one of these days.

The one that moved Rome's capital to Turkey and left continental Europe to rot.

What's the difference between a white supremacist and a nazi?

>conservatives don't exist outside of Sup Forums
Would you just fuck off already you retarded leaf?

That is true tho. The KKK were not Nazis

This

Make you nazi sympathizer but look on the bright side, so was Lindbergh.

I think I have the answer to your first question, now.

Well, it's technically true. If you're a Nazi then you're a white supremacist, but a white supremacist isn't necessarily a Nazi.

I think what's most worrying about political discourse right now is that Nazism has been run into the ground so much it's coming out on the other side as a viable political platform. I don't see why the left needs to accuse everyone of being fascists or nazis when there are plenty of fascists and nazis who will proudly admit their leanings.

Enough to make me curious~

It's a distinction without a difference. Most white supremacists celebrate the teachings of the nazis, and most nazis celebrate white supremacy.

I live in California, so I am actually the most conservative out of my circle of friends.

>it's another bitching about Sup Forums episode

Yes as long as it doesn't get to political

>being friends with someone who is into nazi shit but not having anything to do with it yourself makes you a nazi sympathizer

>you're either with us or against us
>people i disagree with must have their lives completely destroyed and they must be isolated from all society. anything less means you're the enemy

Wasn't the capital moved because the Western half of the empire a lost cause anways? You know, all that lead and stuff.

No. We have standards. Not very high standards, but they are standards. Which is more than you can say about political cartoons. Except for Kelly. But he's more of a parody anyway.

>most
>most
So you admit it's possible to be one but not the other?

Where did Trudeau touch you?

Liberals were creaming there pants for the trump Syria bombings though

No they just split it in half because it was getting hard to govern.

What worries me is that actual Nazis are holding free speech rallies and anti-fascists are violently protesting them.

(Though when I say "Nazis", it's more like a tiny handful of actual Nazis and a large group of disgruntled people that get lumped in with them by association.)

And he didn't make the trains run on time

>moving the goalposts
>we're talking about calling people hitler, and I said trump's not a nazi
Also, I didn't vote for trump and am black, you're just an idiot

Nazis are a political party, white supramacism is part of their platform but being a white supremacist doesn't necessarily make you a nazi. Lots of white supremacists were anti-nazi (not that that makes white supremacism a good thing, as I'm sure some idiot will try to twist this to say).

>No. We have standards.
No we don't.

A Nazi advocated for a strong nationalist state built around ethnic heritage. A white supremacist just advocates the white race as being superior to all the others. It doesn't necessarily advocate any particular political body.

I don't suck my gay friend's cock but do you belive white supremacy like your neo-nazi friend

Who the fuck knows what liberals want?

Possible, but again, meaningless.

>belive
kek

Nowhere because I'm not a retard who voted for a guy based solely on an empty promise to legalize weed. Good job with that, by the way.

/k/ommandos are constantly planning to take over some backwater third world shithole.

>Also, I didn't vote for trump and am black, you're just an idiot

And my dad works at nintendo. Do you really think establishing yourself on an anonymous imageboard makes a difference?

>meaningless
Why? Because you said so?

And you discriminated against our mafias in the south they were good boys who didn't deserve to be bullied

Good to know you have no actual arguments, nice talking to you!

Didn't the KKK try that once? and fail?

>the difference between these groups is meaningless because I don't like them so it doesn't matter anyway

Of course Nazis support Freedom of speech, just like how scientology supports the freedom of religion.
Doesn't mean I have to swallow their bullshit.

You're right, it doesn't make a difference, which raises the question as to why you're always making it a point to establish yourself as a retard.

I watched a snippet from the speach that the Trump supporters gave at the UC Berkley protest. He actually talked about how "Nazis" were trying to co-opt their support for Trump. Funny thing that the clip that went viral was the Identity Europa guy socking that Antida in the face.

There is nothing wrong with bullying

It's eerie how on the mark this was.

Because at the end of the day it's pretty much the exact same thing. The KKK is a pro-anglo, pro-christian extremist group that claims the white race is under attack. Neo-nazis are a pro-anglo, pro-christian extremist group that claims the white race is under attack.

Add a change of wardrobe and that's about all that separates the two.

>Kelly was unironically right
Truly a genuis before his time.

Well it's no secret that Mexico is the root of all evil in this world. We really should get rid of them.

What's this?