Superman #21 Preview

Are you guys ready?

And FALL!

CUTE!

With The Button running simultaneously, I have zero hype for anything not connected to the Rebirth mystery.

Cobb totally knows

Cobb friend or foe?

Maybe this will tie into the Rebirth mystery? Many Dr. Manhattan wants to keep Jon less powerful?

Looking awfully fuckable there, Jon.

Who's the man smoking the cigar?

End of the preview!

Oh shit it's Thor the robo-dog.

Jon looks to have aged up a bit, probably because they want to put him on the Teen Titans sooner rather then later, but this was him at the beginning of Rebirth.

Looks like Jon and Damian had some fun with each other playing video games.

Beard and "Prince Jon" make me want to say Zod, but that doesn't line up with anything that's going on in SS right now. Plus I don't think he's ever been shown to smoke.

>Robin: Son of Batman issue next to Damian.

Smoking a cigarette, has a mustache, I initially thought it could be the comedian for some strange reason, but this guy is bald. So that theory goes right out the window.

aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No matter how many times I read it in a Superman comic, "Up, up, and away" and the "Look! It's a bird.." lines always bring a smile to my face

bat cow cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Some kinda robot maker.

He sure imagine himself older here

TOO FUCKING CUUUUUUUTE

Hey, it's the same purple monster from the dinosaur island arc

Is that Jon's shirt Damian is wearing? The sleeves seems kinda too long for him.

>Smoking a cig

Take that Marvel fags!

I love the dami does not look like a white boy :)

Nooooooo! Go bug Cat Noir, he's purposely sexy. Jon is an innocent!!! >:/

Wew that's Manchester Black and Bunny

Damian's been caught up in their rhythm.

Of course it is. He spent the night on their farm. I don't think they brought extra regular clothes.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART :)

Not sure if the neighbor is evil or if it's just a red hering.

that's actually a pretty good guess.

Pretty rude of Jon to make Damian sleep on the floor IMO

>smoking
>the title is black dawn
>saying 'fancy' like a brit
>solicits showed the arc is about using your powers responsibly

Can't imagine it being anyone else
But who is 'prince jon'?

Isn't he half asian/arab?

>I have my own cow

This comic is pure pandering and I am perfectly ok with that. Keep it coming, Tomasi.

what are the odds of Bat-cow fighting Bessie?

Bat-cow WILL WIN:)

Brits and their royalty designations

Looks like it, makes sense, IIRC Talia was of middle eastern descent.

Need a variant cover of that asap.

THIS IS BEAUTY ENCAPSULATED

Talia's mom was Chinese/Arab so Damian would be something like a twelfth Chinese.

>Super dad in a beeder.

Such a hick. I love it.

And one of the solicits even reference "What's So Funny About Truth, Justice & the American Way?".
>“BLACK DAWN” part two! The mysterious force behind Superman’s defeat reveals itself. Superboy wonders what is so great about Truth, Justice and the American way. Will Jon turn against his father?

This cover is beautiful.

IT'S TIME

I'm so torn whether to storytime The Button or this issue of Supes first tonight.

Thought Cobb was a mask that someone was wearing but now I think it's mind control. Cigar guy using everyone's eyes as a "security" camera.

They will always remember their first sleepover and Batman getting Venomed when they grow up and saving the world.

Cobb is a genuine farmer, hence being totally normal human to Superman's senses.

But Manchester Black is controlling him with telepathy. Black has a history of really pissing supes off and the best way to piss him off right now would be to fuck with Jon.

>Black has been MCing Cobb and Kathy to get close to Superman
>feeding Jon altered milk
>Possibly to make him susceptible to Mind Control?
>Batman stumbles across the milk plot
>Black forced to lanch his plan
>Superman fights Jon, struggles with it due to emotional conflict/other members of the Elite
>Damien goes solo to save his friend, breaks the MC
>Superman goes apeshit on the elite

I reckon at least.

I'm laughing like a madman right now. This thing just clics my sense of humour.

I guess that clears any doubt I might have had.

Fucking Jimenez is fucking god.

>glowing purple mind control eyes

You might be on to something.

As much as i love this, please do The Button. In fact. just anyone other than the asshole that storytimed Batman #20 is good. Unless you are actually that guy. In which case, fuck you.

This.

I get so sick of the faggots using a comic book they hate for (yous). This isn't fucking facebook. Story time it without the smarm and don't be the faggot to start a ST just to drop it halfway through cause "this issue is so stupid."

Honestly, I think he's better then Gleason. That's not to say Gleason is bad but man in Jorge Jimenez good at drawing supes and Jon.

The arc is called black dawn, after all.

>Garth
>Garth
>Garth

>Complaining about getting stuff for free
Quit acting entitled.

Yeah, I agree.
We are lucky with both, I guess.

This run of Supes, and SS's first run, is probably going to be one of those people often recommends in the near future. Good writing, too.

The Future look good for the Dc verse

It's more complaining about people coming to Sup Forums wanting the exact thing that anomymous boards are supposed to get rid of.

They simply want validation and attention. Like I said many people on here are ready to fill the void of those faggots.

And I buy my comics faggot. I come here to talk about them because the only people in my LCS are stinky, TCG playing faggots.

Alright fair enough.
>I come here to talk about them because the only people in my LCS are stinky, TCG playing faggots.
Same problem at my LCS too.

Also, I didn't say you were entitled just that you were acting entitled, considering that I didn't know the context of your situation.

Ok, Black is controlling Farmer Cobb, but how do we explain the symbiote?

Its part of Bunny.

She's a living bacterium and the symbiote is how she 'prepared' Batman for abduction into the ship

That room is infested with ants and roaches and Damian got to sleep with them

I bet that's how creepy watcher guy keeps an eye on him while at home

It's a shame he didn't turn out to be Martian manhunter. I've been pushing that theory around on here since probably the issue they went to the swamp. Oh well, I can still believe that the watchmen are all a red herring to what's really going on in rebirth.