Admit it, this scene was pretty fucking awesome

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513372089312.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BOIII

The red is a very garish design choice

>another Star Shit thread

Nolan level of shit choreography

It makes the prequel coreography look good.

he should have used force push and fight them one at a time, this just looks like a stupid dance like fighting

Worse coordination than prequel fights and it dragged on too long

>Ripping off Sheev's guards
>Red on red
>School play tier choreography

True KINO !!!

Yeah, I enjoyed when some of the guys just walked off screen.

You only think it's awesome because it was the only actual lightsaber fight scene in the movie

Hi GoTfag

Literally THIS.

>The centerpiece skirmish between Supreme Leader, Kylo, and Rey — the film’s visual highpoint — features only rote gymnastics. You cannot have seen any Chinese martial arts or Zack Snyder movies if you are impressed by this.

>IT LOOKS LIKE KUROSAWA SO IT'S THE BEST DING EBERRRR
nope

star wars fights are almost as bad as Nolan fights. It's horrible because all they have to do is open their wallet and they don't want to.

It LOOKED nice, but there was no threat....it was just two lightsaber users fighting mooks.

Wait does anyone have a webm of the hyperspace self sacrifice moment? I'd wager that was visually the best scene.

I still can't get over the fact they all had different dumb weapons so that Disney can make more action figures.

>HEH, HEY GUYS, FUCK THE PREQUELS AMIRITE? THE NEW MOVIES WONT HAVE RETARDED LONG LIGHTSABER FIGHTS WITH SWINGING SWORDS EVERYWHERE
>Literally all the same amount of practiced swordplay
>Only it's in slow motion at times like 300
>All the while they still mock Lucas

Also why is there no fucking color in any of the new trilogy holy god damn fuck.

So were these guys the knights of Ren or were they just random imperial guards like sheev had? If these guys are the knights that'd be really disappointing, even more disappointing than what they did with phasma

how was it awesome? rey ruins every scene shes in, and the choreography was boring, and i lol at the red guards who can barely see out of those mask slits.

Choreography is shit if you actually look at it, but red for the red god made interesting photography

The rest of the movie is hot garbage though

the stances and various weapons and samurai looking armor are too childish and stupid

>whoa super cool battle ready pose
>and all these different weapons and armors
>buy yours today

who the fuck is sheev

>Mary Sue swings her sword at a rock for 15 minutes and knows how to defeat Snook's guards

And why in the fuck would Snoke use the same guards as Sheev

Because it's completely nonsensical? What's the point of eye candy if it smells like shit?

>not a single reply

haha your meme is dead on arrival

The slow down at the start of that wide shot where the guards descend on Rey and Kylo, is disgusting

you can say it's impossible but faster than light travel is impossible to begin with no it's complete fantasy from here on
belief after that is suspended and within that context it looks awesome

it was so vital that Rey rescued Kylo I think a lot of people missed the significance of the total destruction of the captured princess trope extremely powerful genre defining work in this scene I personally whooped

it was fucking retarded. Rey and kylo are both powerful force users why did they even bother with h2h

Or they could just as well hit a random asteroid and die. Now you need to control space traffic everywhere. Good luck with that

Yeah wasn't it sick when these two characters who had 2 interactions prior their entire lives decided they needed each other, and Rey blinding trusting a dude who merked Han and pretty much "killed" fin, moving on to her. Sheesh if only girls would still like me after I raped them to.

>this scene
remember all those vines of Rey and Kylo working out and choreography?
watch this fight scene
they never even bend their hips once
never perform an athletic move
their scenes only show them swinging a broom handle at someone

This was the exact moment I knew nothing in this movie would make sense. Should have left and bought a Porg (TM) plushie.

absolutely fucking awful movie

Why didn't she just turn off the lightsaber when she was being dragged in by the praetorian with chain?

Not as awesome as this.

FINALLY WE KNOW WHERE BLUE MILK COMES FROM. I FUCKING LOVE STAAAARR WAAAAAAARRRSSSS

does Luke need to feed those creatures?
They didn't seem like they could move or graze the grass around them.

they should have done a big sub bass drop followed by some sick dubstep

the only cool scene in the movie was when Commander Tumblrina blew through Snoke's ship by going into Light Speed.

That was some of the stupidest shit they could have done as far as dissolving your suspension of disbelief.

If a fucking "star war" could've conducted and won with a strategy like that then why wouldn't you just load kamikaze ships full of droids and conduct routine droid ship attacks on your enemies?

Movie was trash, but what makes it worse is that it shits up the old movies by introducing shitty ideas that shouldn't have ever left a brainstorming session by retard hack writers.

Should have been Akbar and/or Leia tbqh.

I could do without the slow motion but yeah it was badass.

would have been nice if it was Akbar, Leia should have died in space after the first ship was blown up. It would've made it more emotional to the characters and probably the audience

but nah Disney and Rian said fuck that

Hyperspace droid ship attacks. Why would Commander Tumblrina need to sacrifice herself or anybody else?

poorly choreographed TDKR tier bullshit

cringe

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513372089312.webm

kino

>Also why is there no fucking color in any of the new trilogy holy god damn fuck.

What are the salt flat scenes?

>prequelplebs still havent grown up enough to notice things other than lightsabres.

TLJ wasnt great by far beyond the prequels in basic story telling. If that isnt apparent already then you'll never understand it

kek. the shots work great as stills, but many of the motion sequences are no good. Rian should be delivering his art-noir masterpiece right now instead of a star wars movie

That would be great if people started defending these the same way they do BvS.

>Also why is there no fucking color in any of the new trilogy holy god damn fuck.
There's tons of color, just because you're watching it on a shitty camrip doesn't mean there isn't.

Scene was pretty kino. I just wish we had more of a show down between Luke and Kylo because the framing of that shot was kino as well.

Post Rey turning off her lightsaber.

Star Wars IV: 2/10

Star Wars V: 3/10

Star Wars VI: 1/10

Star Wars I: 1/10

Star Wars II: 2/10

Star Wars III: 2/10

Star Wars VII: 1/10

Star Wars VIII: 1/10

Some ideas of this series had potential if didn't decide to market it towards children/young adults.

It is a shame so many adults take the lore seriously though.................