What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2UhQ9uuM-YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eUB6Un9TR7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 starshit

>another Star Shit thread

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Based

yo fuck books lol

He's a nazi.

Frank Oz's arm up his arse.

lightning ghost lol

>our history? Shit on it you must

>show up to burn a tree and mock luke
>not showing up to stop luke from killing ben, while qui gon went to anakin to stop killing the tuskens

what did he mean by this

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

not sure. the force feels like dr.manhatten sometimes. doesn't give a fuck.

>Tfw Yoda's voice actor is a better director than anyone who has ever worked on Star Wars

>Page turners they are not hmmmm
Best line in the whole movie

That was one of the few jokes that felt entirely in line with the established tone of the series and character.

I know the prequel apologists feel so empowered right now, but I dare any Lucas dickrider to defend the way he ruined Yoda in the PT compared to how fucking lovable and charming he was in his OT form here.

his point was to show Luke that the force is more than some books and not to give up on training Rey just cause he failed Kylo

No, he never implied that.

>OT Yoda: Pass on the knowledge you have
>NT Yoda: Fuck books lmao

Actually i can defend it, TLJ Yoda was the playful asshole Yoda from ESB when he was pretending he was a nobody, the moment he's revealed to be Yoda he gets serious as fuck and acts pretty much the same as he does in the prequels

Books.

Yes he did, watch the scene again

>OT Yoda: I'll speak in riddles and be a cheeky cunt to make you learn that the force comes from within
>NT Yoda: I'll do tricks and be a cheeky cunt to remind you that the force comes from within

No, he admitted they contained "much wisdom", but they had to burn because they weren't entertaining enough.

>qui gon went to anakin
wut. when did that happen? Books don't count.

ITT: People who care about a handful of books they didn't even know about a week ago.

>Yoda mocks Luke for not even reading the books that Luke thinks are so important

youtube.com/watch?v=2UhQ9uuM-YQ
0:40

Rey stole the books, you can see them in the falcon at the very end when Finn was getting rose a blanket

ITT: Bugmen who don't understand how an old wise man burning books might put people off

Does that actually show that Qui Gon went to Anakin to stop him, or just that Yoda saw that Ghost Qui Gon was upset at what was happening?

Motherfucker was drunk AF

No, even in his death scene he's chuckling and compassionate while taking the Force seriously. in the prequels he's a miserable old man so concerned with rules and order that he somehow misses the biggest evil in the universe living across the street

youtube.com/watch?v=eUB6Un9TR7o

>Important Books
>No Holy Books ever mentioned at The Jedi Temple

They were just some old books, they might have had historical importance but they might not be actually useful to Skywalker's situation.

Or maybe that Yoda could understand that Qui Gon wouldn't have wanted his Chosen One to fall into darkness.
>Anakin! Anakin! No!
Using lines from TPM. It isn't clear if Yoda understands that Qui Gon became a force ghost, yet.

Thank you. Don't forget that his mother probably is so pathetic she doesn't even have the guts to kick him out

He literally calls them the sacred jedi texts.

He hates books, this is universally true through every film and series.
>fuck right off, the books can

Okay, but so what? Beyond historical value, do they actually say anything useful? The Jedi didn't need to use the Books during the Prequel Trilogy, Yoda didn't keep a stash on Dagobah. These books clearly aren't the Jedi Bible.

>books do I not like. long, and hard to read they are. and irritating. my place in them do I lose.

Yoda said they contained much wisdom, they just weren't entertaining.

Prequels were all about e-books

>Tonnes of Wisdom
>Luke didn't read them
>Rey stole them

So, Yoda is still messing around with Luke. The explosion was probably Yoda stopping Luke from finding the books missing rather than burning.

>Pic is probably just a flick

He was spelling out the whole plot. You need to let go of the past (killing luke) and look forward.

Jedi equivalent of the Laozi? Full of muh ancient wisdom, but not actually referenced all that much relative to, say, an actual lightsaber handbook/manual?