What the fuck is his problem?

“Kylo Ren is one of my favourite villains of recent years, his performance is magnetic” - Chris Cuckmann, 2017.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XzDqydDwmD8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fdk_QoiJp7s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>another Star Shit thread

>another Star Shit thread

Chris is a great reviewer, go fuck yourself

>movie just released
>OMG WHY SO MANY THREADS ABOUT THIS MOVIE LEIK STAHP GUISE

>he keeps making Star Shit threads

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever..

Based star shit poster

Kylo is the only good part to be fair, the rest can get bent.

“Jedis should be able to fly” - Chris Cuckmann, 2017

Didn't even edit it to make more sense like the harry potter pasta guy. L A Z Y

I like bane-posting =[
Chris is a paid shill. He'll turn into Boogie soon enough
>my wife took some time away
>i forced her to take the money

Tell that to Zods snapped neck

He's right through. Kylo is the only good thing in any of these movies.

kek
didn't he apologize for that?

Calm down, Bort.

he's a retard with a signs tattoo. who cares

I found the force projection even more retarded , also you die after using it

Snokes Snapped Sides

Flicked to the end to see what his ranking is and jesus his voice is uncertain. You can tell he's trying desperately to like this movie but doesn't quite believe it himself.

>his voice is uncertain
>he's trying desperately to like this movie
His uncertainty is because he doesn't want to like a movie the fans will hate, but he doesn't want to hate a movie the fans will love. These "critics" don't make their own opinions. They base them off of whatever they think will give them the most shekels

Kill yourself

but user, he is right

Kylo Ren is the dumbest fucking character in the entire StarWars canon. Jar Jar fucking Binks makes more sense and has clearer motivation.

>implying that jar jar wasn't in on the chancellor's scheme to create an empire
He did push the bill through the senate

He cried for that and claimed that his wife was harrassed over it
He also cried when he thought that RLM made fun of him

Honestly, it doesn't matter what you think of Jar Jar - conspiracy theory, just played straight. His motivations are clear and his character actually makes sense. He's just annoying. Kylo Ren's entire reason for being in any of these dogshit films seems to be "We need a bad guy."

>his motivations are clear and his character actually makes sense
I know. I was just joshing ya.
Pathetic. The man needs to go the way of Ol' Yeller.

>his wife

huh always thought he was fag

You notice how people just throw around buzzwords without explain why in detail?

KEKmann

I hate this shilling ginger faggot.

Chris Cuckmann has always been a cuck. I remember looking for anti-Chris Stuckmann videos a while back & he blocked this one masked youtuber. Not sure why he wears a mask but I agree with him about how easily upset Chris Cuckmann can get. All SJW's get upset easily.

youtu.be/fdk_QoiJp7s

Kill yourself indeed

Yeah, he just throw his own wife under the bus for no reason. What a pathetic man.

>Not sure why he wears a mask
because he's a big guy

>because he's a big guy
For you.

>Kylo Ren
>good villain

>a signs tattoo

Wow. I'm speechless.

He's a paid shill

This is normal that big companies paying for positive reviews of their turds