HOW AND WHY WOULD THE SHIPS RUN OUT OF 'FUEL'?!?!

HOW AND WHY WOULD THE SHIPS RUN OUT OF 'FUEL'?!?!

wow amazing grand question you have there OP, this sure needed a yet another Star Wars thread and you couldn't just make a post in any of the other 50+ currently active star shit threads

Kys

>another Star Shit thread

What is this a reference to?

You'll receive your disneybux in 5-10 business days.

To be fair, the fuel thing was established in Rebels. Though it's a kids show, so it will be disregarded.

>Disney is paying people who want fewer starshill threads
Right.

> It's another "defend disney" post

Agree. That is never hinted in any other big ships eve. Only small fighters who you can see are being loaded with some kind of liquid. Maybe because they are poor rebels and don't have real military ships just shitty cargo ships

>ship run out of fuel
>can hyperjump

I also love how they slow down and start rolling around when they run out of fuel because that's how objects travel through space.

I can understand the smaller fighter-ships like the X-Wing needing fuel, but having the capital chips need fuel too is retarded.

I'm sure in the director's commentary they'll say they're in the super-duper-high upper atmosphere of the nearby planet. They did this for Episode III

Based strawmen putting words in my mouth.

>I can understand the smaller fighter-ships like the X-Wing needing fuel, but having the capital chips need fuel too is retarded.
I was about to meme on you with a picture of an aircraft carrier, but then I realized that their nuclear fuel lasts 25 years

"fuel" fags can fuck off. the resistance jumped through lightspeed and the first order tracked them.and followed them through. their fuel is starship fuel. they need to use it so their engines can propel them out of range of the FO guns.

Fuel doesn't fucking matter and has been mentioned previously in other films fuck off you redditor cunt.

This isn't Star Trek. They don't have a super reactor to perpetually fuel the ship.

>needing fuel to propel them out of range of FO guns
an object in motion will remain in motion unless acted upon by an outside force

they ran out of porgs to throw in the incenerator

The writing was fucking terrible, I have no idea why the let Rian have this much control