Name a worse character in any Star Wars movies or shows or comics. protip you can't

Name a worse character in any Star Wars movies or shows or comics. protip you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sha'a_Gi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You playing you in your life.

Yeah, I can't think of a single one

>t. triggered hambeast

hahaha yes bring him a burn heal guys lol kek am i rite?????? lmfao xd

You asked.

Nobody asked for best character

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Why didn't she just tell poe the plan instead of provoking a mutiny?

Shit leadership skills. No wonder the resistance is going down.

No I didn't :^)

>inb4 'if you don't like her you must be muh Sup Forums altright boogieman'

Jar Jar either intentionally or unintentionally orchestrated the discovery of Anakin Skywalker, his eventual conversion to the dark side, and Palpatine's takeover of the empire.

I didn't think anyone could actually do it.

Heesa a goodsa yousa racist

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sha'a_Gi

>hating on the most powerful sith

Why did Poe mutiny? Poe is trash

>believing the Jar Jar Sith Lord meme created by some redditor

don't give Lucas credit for his shit decision to create Jar Jar as a ploy to sell toys

I want to hatefuck her while the one with the big nose has to watch.

Fuck you OP

He was also Palpatine's superior before Lucas pussied out.

The theory holds a lot of water though.

>middle aged woman
>special hair color

Is she a self insert for the producer?

She looks like she'd be a better fit for the Dune universe desu.

Hard to believe that she fucked up this bad after redeeming herself in Twin Peaks.

>make a pinkhaird leftist tumblr girl
>make the audience hate her
>have her commit suicide in one of the coolest scenes of the movie
based Disney

No it doesn't. It's fanfic from some edgy anti-Plinkett person who wants to justify their taste in shit movies. The prequels were fucking awful and Jar Jar was the worst thing about them.

Good on whoever came up with the theory for trying to drag an ounce of fun from movies that aren't any fun at all, but it doesn't "hold water" just because it uses self-justifying logic to create a sub-surface story that isn't there.

I've heard that she dyed her hair purple instead of being naturally born with purple hair (which I'm sure is possible in the fucking Star Wars universe). This upsets me.

>one of the coolest scenes of the movie
If you're a brainlet maybe.
I sat there shaking my head.

>le based Disney xD

yeah dude the movie doesn't matter who cares about that all that matters is that the disney (the best company) movie makes more money than marvel (uggghh) movie so it's better than i like disney more dur

Nobody who likes the theory thinks that it makes the prequels not shit.

warp drive suicide idea has been the fanbase's mythos for years and Sup Forums constantly asks "why didnt frodo just fly at warp speed into the death star" now that it happened you are complaining about it. i hope you faggots realize this

Except that the answer was obviously always "the technology doesn't allow for it or otherwise they would do it all the time", But now, starwars 8, made by people who don't understand why people liked the original trilogy, has permanently stained the franchise, because now there really is no reason why capital ships have not been armed with relativistic missiles since the days of the old republic.

lasers are effectively relativistic missiles but much cheaper because they dont require warp drives
shields presumably can block low-mass misses as well as they can block low power lasers

I haven't seen TLJ, but her character design looks so out of place for Star Wars. Pink hair? Fucking seriously? Also, she looks like she's wearing a shirt from Target or some shit. Very bizarre. Not space fantasy.

>lasers are effectively relativistic missiles
No they aren't, certainly not within star wars. Every laser blast from a ship other than literally the death star causes sub-kiloton explosions. If you took a missile the size of an xwing and fired it into the deathstar at 90% the speed of light it would turn that shit inside out.

Probably not. The Death Star's shields were enormous, I'd bet they could block a hyperspeed X-Wing. I'd guess breaking though shields even at hyperspeed requires the projectile to be roughly the size of the target, meaning the rebels would need to trade capital ship for capital ship, which is a costly rate they cant afford.

Rose saving Finn also solidified that suicide attacks are not in the rebel's ethos.

t. misogynist

Is this the first time in that universes history that somebody considered weaponizing a lightspeed spaceship? Since lightspeed traveling ships can bypass shields somehow why isn't this tactic more commonly used? Why go through the trouble of infiltrating Death Stars when you can just send a remote controlled spaceship through it?

Also, why is her hair purple?

Why would they bother with space battles ending with deaths of dozens pilots if one man can jump-ram a big ship through entire fleet and seriously damage it?

Why didn't they jump-ram the Death Star?

Laura Dern is still fucking banging after all these years

How is she worse than this pug dog potato faced bitch?

She's a 50 year old women dressing like a 16 year old girl with daddy issues.

This character is just Kathleen Kennedy's self-insert who is secretive of her plan just for the sake of it, she had no reason not to tell her crew from the start.
>DUDE TRUST THE FORCE TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF
Isn't good enough.

Looks like that tranny bartender ghost from American Horror Story Hotel.

She's perfect. Every girl that loves star wars can easily self insert.

>How can we make it seem this person lives in space.
>Just make her hair purple

WELL DONE DISNEY, TOP NOTCH DESIGN WORK

>is set up for a romance with a fine ass white bitch in the first movie
>gets stuck with a toad faced gook

If I was John Boyega I’d be pissed.

Another yank white girl who got two kids with a negro.

Obciously she was destined to play in Starwars, alongside Daisy The Lesbian.

Velocity is much more important to kinetic energy than mass, especially once you start approaching even a significant fraction of the speed of light. A 1 ton piece of metal hitting the earth at 0.99c would kill everything

And not suicide attacks, relativistic MISSILES. Put a warp drive in a hunk of iron and fire it into your opponent at 200e6 km/s and their death will be brighter than the nearest star.

>girl that loves star wars
Who?

This is how fan-girls of original trilogy looks like today.

The resistance capital ship was a fucking scooter compared to FO's ship, let alone the entire fucking fleet it decimates

waste of a ship. most ships aren't large enough to make big enough of an impact.

You've got a reactor that can put out, say 10^8 megajoules. You can either use that energy to accelerate a chunk of metal OR fire a laser. Both attacks will contain the SAME amount of energy and will therefore do the SAME amount of damage.

What about then

They would lose more ships by fighting straight on. It only took one to take out that giant cruiser and look how many they lost trying to fight and run away.

>>teleports behind you

Dogs are better than movies, prove me wrong

Star Wars Hillary

That's not a star wars character.

Except for the deathstar, all laser shots do extremely limited damage, comparable to low yield conventional explosives from WWII (because it's fucking WWII in space). That these ships, including the huge ones, can go to not only relativistic speeds but literally faster than light means that warp drives do not and should not be considered to operate as a typical "engine". Even if you understood how much energy something moving super fast actually has, we could suspend our disbelief by thinking "well, there must be some reason that this technology does not allow ships to fire bits of metal at each other at the speed of light, it doesn't really matter technically why", but now, actually, yes they COULD be doing this! and could HAVE been doing this for decades, and for no reason did not!

Dogs are even better than jerkey.

Didn't a pilot in Episode 6 do the same by suicide bombing at the bridge of a Star Destroyer?

Finn

Presumably shields can block something the size of a missile traveling at relativistic speeds, but cannot block large objects like a capital ships traveling at relativistic speeds.

This is supported by cannon - you're required to compute a path though hyperspace that avoids star systems, black holes, and even dense nebulae, but small interstellar particles or lone asteroids are not a threat (because they're blocked by your shields).

And again, if you have enough power to put something into hyperspeed, you also have enough power to create a laser blast with the same energy. But the missile has an additional cost - you must sacrifice an expensive warpdrive to accelerate it.

If we assume that the warp drives do accelerate the ships to relativistic speeds in such a way that they can interact with real space, then there is no way they should function with the same power supply as the laser weapons. We know this because we've seen fighters shooting unshielded objects like asteroids and buildings, and again the damage is in the sub kiloton and even sub ton range. They just aren't that strong, and the power source that drives them should not be able to push a ship that fast.

Is this film serious? I haven't watched 7 or 8 but from what I've seen they look like they were directed by pol

Luke.

sup reddit

Spies la

Not exactly. Fuel management was a major problem in TLJ so we know ships dont have unlimited energy. They probably conserve their energy and dont lasers that output the same power as their warp drives as to not drain their power reserves.

You could conceive of ships that are more giant laser gun than ship -- and that actually exists in the movie too. (Battering ram, dreadnought's laser, Death Star)

This entire movie is embarrassing. It's beyond the worst meme shit I've seen so far. The hilarious feminist shilling would be unbearable if it wasn't so clear that this forced garbage is going down in flames.
After they've finished pillaging all of the great creations of men, they'll realize that they can't make anything like it on their own. Even the soyboy numales that they've co-opted as their useful puppets are incapable of creating anything on the level of original Star Wars. It's also so unbelievable that I don't think anyone honestly buys it as some sort of progressive vision of a liberated future. It's a delusional, completely sexist, and largely racist fantasy that has no place in the minds of decent human beings. Feminists and their liberal puppet masters are sick parasites that destroy everything they touch.

I will never give Disney another dime, and they can rely on the support of all of their sexist stronk wymenz and numale betas. We'll see how far they get.

The halo is overkill.

The death star's laser was about enough to destroy a rocky planet. Its mass was something like 5x10^17 kg. For that object to approach the speed of light would require far, far more energy than even the output of its primary weapon would imply

Snoke

She wasn't even the worst character in the movie she was in.
That award goes to Rose.

Snoke
Rose

hack opinion

>based cutie rose working smarks into a shoot

I don't understand why you hate her so much, she barely did anything, only cool thing she did was the kamikaze attack.

That guy steered into the bridge after being shot. It wasn't a jump either and couldn't be even if Crynyd had wanted to pull that shit. The A-wing is carrier-based and has no hyper-drive although maybe now it does, who knows?

>disobeys General Leia's orders to retreat in first 10min
>asks permission "to jump in an x-wing and blow something up" despite having just been demoted
>throws a tantrum when he's not allowed to know the full evacuation plan, despite (again) having just been demoted
>proceeds to lead a coup against purple-haired vagina
>is allowed to remain a leader by the end of the film
Finn is a close second

Ooga Boyega's """character"""

You all fugs angry because she's stupidly hot for her age and makes you horny.

Yea, this pisses me off as much. They made him act incompetent, be consequential and make him the fucking janitor

So then who was Snoke? We'll probably never find out. But why would you want to know who Snoke is when there's Porgs!

>make him the fucking janitor

What, pray tell, was his salary for doing such a job?

rose is cute, purple haired woman is not

>FINN SUICIDE MISSIONS ARE WRONG
>SAVED BY THAT BITCH FOR KILLING HERSELF AND KILLING THE FIRST ORDER

what did she mean by this?

About 3/5 more than they're willing to pay Finn.

Yo i loved her in twin peaks but even i thought she was ass in this. Not the actors fault but the characters and perhaps the directors. Let us not forget how shitty the rose story line was too. Probably due to the director as well.

Rey. Rey is a worse character.

Every character in the new, prequel, and original films is a better character than Rey. They all have issues, a background story, face conflict that they eithr overcome or fail to rise up and meet, and have people who like and disllike them.

Rey has none of that. Everything is easy for her and everyone likes her. Even the bad guys.

But that's actually her conflict. She can rule the galaxy but struggles against that temptation.

Rey isn't worse character.

They are all horrible.

Is it really conflict, though? No matter which path she chooses she wins.

Now Disney shills are trying to say all characters are bad to justify how bad Rey is. JUST