Ultimate Comics: The Ultimates Pt. 4 & Other Stories!!!!

Picking up with the final issue of Humphries run and then finishing with Fialkov. Afterwards I'll post some more comics.

Prior threads here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sg0XJgw0rAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ded already?

Bump. It helps to have storytime in the title, OP, but please continue.

Fucking embedded files.

Lol caliexit.

Based ultimate trio.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sg0XJgw0rAQ

bump

I need to rewatch that movie meow.

FInal arc of the Ultimates coming atcha. It may not have been the swan song it deserved but I gotta admit, Fialkov fucking nailed i.t

>>FInal arc of the Ultimates coming atcha. It may not have been the swan song it deserved but I gotta admit, Fialkov fucking nailed i.t
This

Yo, Prof, did you ever manage to upload that spidey dump?

ProfessorBro, you're one cool cat.

Ultimates was wonderfull with moments like this

Unfortunately I'm still working on it. The Spidey Dump right now is close to 25-30 gigs and I'm still not done adding to it. I know I'm dragging my ass but I promise it will be worth it.

It's pages like this that remind me why I fucking love the Ultimate Universe.

FUCK YEAH!

If I remember correctly, this Hulk is even more durable than the 616 version.

Anthony is too good for this world. THe fact that he's been here literally since the first series (albeit in Tumor form) is astounding.

That looks like that hurt.

All good, man. I understand that it's a fat upload.

.....shit

>Has the entire world gone insane?
Probably. I look where we are. Reed Richards and the Hulk are armed with infinity gauntlets and are facing off against Captain America and a Tony's Tumor "Anthony" operating a Hulkbuster armor. This world was insane from the get go.

If it's any consolation, but the time I'm done with this you will more/less have a semi-complete version of Spider Comics for the past 10-15 years. I'd like to gather the early Amazing Spider-Man issues but i fucking hate all the crossover series.

I forgot that he wanted to save the universe. Plays into ewings universe saver thing.

Chibi, Richards.

Bump

Reed keeps finding new ways to be completely gross

I haven't read too much of Ewing's Avengers. I've actually been avoiding all major Avengers titles like the plague because what I read from Waid was fucking embarassing.

It's just the ultimates.

This page is the epitome of the Ultimate Universe was amazing. This page was the culmination of about a decades worth of stories culminating in this moment. IT may have only been a double page spread, but I think it's one of the strongest pages throughout this series of issues (Ultimates 1=-30)

>but the time I'm done with this you will more/less have a semi-complete version of Spider Comics for the past 10-15 years
You're beyond based.

So many people have uploaded comics as long as I've been here. THe least I could do is give back.

>Have at thee

>Aye

I love bored, depressed Thor.

And this is why speedster are fucking terrifying. Quicksilver just dropped two Ultimates before they even registered he was there.

It's also why they're annoyingly inconsistent when written, because they do this one minute and then get punched by someone the next.

DON'T HURT ANTHONY!!!

I love how Bruce transformed throughout this series from Love Lorn Loser, to sympathetic monster, to buddhist hulk, then went back to mindless hulk, and now we have this.

This should have been the Punished Thor after he lost the hammer. He's hanging out with truckers, cruisin the open road, lazily stopping bad guys. Shit would be cash.

Fialkov deserved more time with these characters. In 6 issues he provided a more than solid story with characters he was writing for the first time. That's fucking astounding.

>Reed Richards gradually changing to the Captain Universe outift

Mmf, it's those little things.

I've been trying to incorporate a speedster character in my comic and still haven't figured out a way to do it appropriately. It is absolutely agonizing.
>Speed force is out of the question. That lack of consistency rustles my jimmies

I didn't even catch that. Fucking sweet

Hell of a first page.

Reed is so much more competent as a villain than a hero.

I'd probably be vomiting uncontrollably if I was in Tony's spot.

How about we give Reed a shot at this instead of being needlessly defiant just because it's Reed.

I would have just died from shock.

This page is rad

FURY IS BACK BABY!

FIALKOV IS AN ABSOLUTE MADMAN!!!!! This page is so satisfying to anyone he's kept up with this series since it's inception.

Also, when I'm done with the Spider-Man links and the Fraction/Hellboy threads I had promised a while back, I'm going to storytime the entire Ultimate Universe (all series, all tie ins, everything).

Got another fantastic page for ya.