>Out This Week:
Poe Dameron #13 (April 19)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kae-JjbLsgA&index=1&list=FLdSuXSeQXpX_Xax4qNKMnlw

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9bD4ZtxfMg
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3794454
youtube.com/watch?v=HYEc8C_1gTc
youtube.com/watch?v=OyyyBBjaKdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigger

First for the most beautiful imperial husbando

have you ever seen Plagueis and Snoke in the same room?

I don't care how decent it's become, please take the Old Republic out of the clutches of Bioware so we can get some new comics and novels already.

What will they do with Hondo my boy with Rebels ending at season 4?

youtube.com/watch?v=P9bD4ZtxfMg

Grey Jedi are autistic and are the wet dreams of edgelords who want their fan fic MC's to use muh dark side powers without any consequences

that's what Snoke is for

We've never seen Ezra and Snoke in the same room either.

In Outbound Flight he's actually quite villainous whereas in Choices of One he basically does no villainous things at all. So I'd say that the new Thrawn novel is quite Choices of One in that respect.

Will a kind user upload the rest of Adventures in Wild Space novels in the pastebin?

kill him
he'll be the one character who dies for emotional impact
everyone else will live, except for Pryce

>except for Pryce
I don't care about anything else.

She must die.

you mad

>outer region guy
>knows what's going on at all times and can even fuck with an unborn child lightyears away

explain this shit

The Life of Sheev
>be Naboo dude, Sheev Palpatine
>discover own force affinity and meet up with Banking Clan Sith dude, Darth Plagueis
>get trained by Plagueis and learn to be virtually immortal
>kill Plagueis and claim his vast fortune as my own
>become Naboo's senator and use wealth as leverage to instigate Republic separatists
>use conflict to become Chancellor
>use entire vast fortune as a down payment on FUCKING HUGE clone army
>now I'm poor but most powerful man in the galaxy
>wipe out Separatists and Jedi, become Emperor
>spend the next years taking power away from the Senate
>prophecy says the force will still kill my immortal ass, have to find a way to avoid it
>build stupidly big lightsaber, call it Death Star, hope it will scare galaxy into line so I can turn my focus to avoiding the prophecy
>that fails, try it again, fails again, die

>the supreme leader is wise
explained't'd

Not bring him back at all because he served his purpose in Ezra's story and already overstated his welcome because Filoni started using him as a crutch. There was honestly a stretch there where every week it was yet another "Hondo has a shady business proposition for Ezra, everyone groans when Ezra agrees but go along with it, they do it and shit goes wrong, then Hondo cowardly runs away with most of the money/cargo" episode.

pls no bully

I'm assuming that the pastebin is just a mirror of this torrent: rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3794454

You are the worst girl ever mad in Star Wars history.

How's your coffee, Pablo?

You're not wrong.

Is the Poe Dameron comic worth a read? It's the only ongoing I've never checked out.

The Force

I guess he was rather villainous towards the end. The beginning characterized him as intelligent, charming, etc. He launched the attack against the Vagaari to save all the slaves. Then by the end of the book he was negotiating with Palpatine to have the Jedi ship destroyed, though Palpatine was lying to him about the qualities of the Jedi. I'll have to reread the end bit but I don't remember anything too evil on Thrawn's part.

>sheev gets thrown down the elevator shaft
>*freeze frame*
>*record scratch*
>yep, that's me. talk about a fall from grace right?

It wasn't too villainous but I felt it was much more villainous than what he did in the Thrawn novel.

worse than rey?

Throw this traitor out the airlock.

Technically speaking, aren't all Jedi neutral? They want to restore balance to the Force which means they want light and dark to be equal.

nowhere near worst girl, easily the best villainous female written in the show (so far, depends on what they do with Sloane and battlefront girl), but she definitely has to die as the designated ultimate villain of the Rebels show

>steal VCRs

Pablo is still operating in the 90s, I see

That's not Isval from Lords of the Sith.

wasnt that literally a robot chicken sketch

I don't know what the word villainous means anymore please find a synonym

Goddamn you guys burn through threads fast

what's your secret

Good, I'd rather be dead then see your disgusting betraying face.

Literally who?

They should be, but they became extremists. The irony of the Jedi is plain as day. The Sith know this too and constantly exploit their lack of self awareness with emotional manipulation.

A grown ass man getting that salty about autistic people's fanfiction.

She literally murdered a bunch of people and pretended it didn't happen

I can't believe I shipped her with Thrawn, what a disgrace.

Utilizing the dark side is an unnatural infliction on the Force.

Light side is the neutrality., the Sith using the dark side is the cancer.

All Jedi are virgins, which is why all Dark Siders are much better.

Prove me wrong.

immoral antagonist

autism

Balance to the force means only light son.

Awful memes and bait.

Wasn't there a post that actually showed him posting on Sup Forums?
>everyone here was arguing with Pablo all along

waifu posting and Sup Forums memes

Isval from Lords of the Sith.

Shitposting and canon fights as far as I can tell.

wrong you need to use both for balance

The Dark Side is inherently cancerous, feeding on hate and selfishness, it is not so easily controlled.

Look at Anakin and Vos.

>implying the memes and the shitposting aren't the most entertaining thing about these generals

Trips hold true.

The Pryce is Wrong.

>what's your secret

The Re(y)make Trilogy

You are allowed to eliminate exactly one type of shitposting from /swco/, what do you pick?

A terrible character that is making it hard to even read this book. All I wanted was Darth Vader and Palpatine doing evil shit and figuring out the nature of their relationship. Instead I got gay ass Cham Syndulla and his ultra edgelord feminazi gf Isval who goes around pretending to be a Twi'lek hooker so she can violently murder men. And this somehow makes her a hero.

Haven't read Thrawn. Why is Pryce bad now?

DELET

The one that mischaracterizes Seventh Sister.

hondo only appeared in 5 episodes

That's not what "balance" means.

This is an impossible choice.

She's not made out to be a hero though, she's self-aware that she is a horrible person.

SHE RUINED THRAWN'S PLAN ON BATONN ALSO IS A COLD BITCH THAT TURNED IN HER FRIENDS TO THE ISB

You expect this guy to pick up context? Did you read what he wrote?

She blows up a huge stockpile of explosives hidden under an area covered with a huge shield. The shield keeps the explosion within, killing everyone (including innocent civilians), before the shield generator dies.

That is definitely not how the book paints it. It glorifies her behavior. You would think this shit was written by Wendig.

/ss/ posting because it's always the same

i find it weird that he never appeared the comics, although that could be because the comic authors only care about donut steal original characters or muh OT background characters

Only after you delete yourself from Holochan Pryce.

You turn your friends in and you ruin Thrawn's plans.

Coruscant politics corrupts her, and she becomes a ruthless bitch only out for her and her kin, and she winds up erasing an entire city from existence to wipe away evidence of killing an ISB agent who was about to fuck over her parents. It was technically self-defense, but in the spur of the moment and the fact that its a trusted ISB agent, that's irrelevant.

>*blocks your path*

EUtism shitposting and EUfags

No it doesn't. If I remember right she herself says she's not heroic in the slightest with what she does.

Thanks for Old Republic storytime the other thread user.

I missed Ulic: youtube.com/watch?v=HYEc8C_1gTc

And it was clearly WAY too many. I really have no desire to see that character again. He is played out.

The EUfag who keeps saying Canon fans are disney shills.

No reason we cant enjoy both, but that guy is making it really hard to not stoop to his level and just rant about all the shit in the EU.

>See-Threepio
>Artoo-Deetoo
>Beebee-ate
>Beetee

Why is this a thing?

This post is NOT profitable.

OPEN FIRE

>Sam Witwer was that guy

dunno, but its been around since 1976

he appears in the new maul comic

How can you not love Hondo? He's like the Wario of the Star Wars universe.

yeah his presence doesn't really add a lot to the premise of rebels, if we had a shows about smugglers or bounty hunters or underworld stuff he would be a fun side character maybe even more but in the context of rebels he can really only serve one purpose.

All according to politcal Keikaku

You will not survive.

You are on Filoni's borrowed time. I will be the one who has the final laugh Pryce.

>This canon in some parts
youtube.com/watch?v=OyyyBBjaKdU

I'm okay with this

I change my vote. Definitely get rid of these two shitposters right here.

Does anybody have any cool pics of the phase 1 clone troopers?

Specifically the green colored clone sergeant? Genndy or TCW is cool.

Not that guy, but Hondo has been way too neutered in the transition from Clone Wars to Rebels. He's just not as interesting when any kind of menace is drained away from him and he just becomes wacky pirate man.

die next season "please"

She only wanted to save her parents user. How could she know that ISB agent was going to go full retard and force her to kill him? Poor little Pryce is just misunderstood. She did what she had to to.

>The EUfag shitposter is not a problem
>The people who he is shitposting against are the problem
Hey, EUfag

you can do bad shit in real life without consequences

light side and dark side don't exist, neither does a gray area

i think hondo will carry over to Dave's next show, Ide hate to see him die in rebels especially considering he barely did anything in it.

I have bodyguards, Lord Vader.

Both are sluts because they have commitment issues and can only have sex.