Sup Forums

Are they related or are they gonna end up as a couple......or at the very least he gets to fuck her a couple of times and cuddle ofc.

pls respond

Other urls found in this thread:

recapped.com/daisy-ridley-nude-in-silent-witness
archiveofourown.org/tags/Rey*s*Ben Solo | Kylo Ren/works
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just want to see her nude 2bh.

Goddammit, that doesn't answer my question...

Reylo would be great but idk if it will happen though.

They will end up as a couple. She will bring him to the light side and have his babies to restart the Jedi.

recapped.com/daisy-ridley-nude-in-silent-witness

I fucking hope so. I really thought they would kiss in this episode.

I want to see her nude as Rey!

just use ur imagination brug

Kylo gon stick that big honker up her ass until she bleeds.

I've legit had 2 wet dreams about her. srs

It’s gonna happen.

you might have a problem user

You fucking wish you had those dreams! She is fly af

Is Adam Driver a Jew? He's got that big shekel-sniffing nose but I can't find anything about him being Jewish or not.

Pls help this is incredibly important.

He's just ugly

With those genetics he must be, no matter what wikipedia says about him.

He's not. Too many Americans are descended from Poland or Scandinavia so they don't see darker haired whites as white, just Jewish.

No, she's going to kill him in the last to assert dominance over men.

archiveofourown.org/tags/Rey*s*Ben Solo | Kylo Ren/works

Over 3000 fanfics with sex scenes.

Kylo is going to die in episode 9 as a conclusion to the Skywalker bloodline. After that Star Wars can start on a clean slate and tell another story.

Kylo is a bad boy now. No chance of redeeming him.

This. And why would we want him redeemed? He's more powerful than Vader. He's ruling the Galaxy. He's gonna get the girl. If he gets redeemed he'll just turn into Han Solo post Carbonite. And we saw where that got Han.

he's too ugly even for 10 in bongland

>He's more powerful than Vader
He lost to a peasant with no force or lightsaber training. He is literally weaker than Anakin in ep2 & Luke ep4.

None of my normie girl friends thinks he is ugly.

No. Italian I think. Looks just like my Italian buddy.

My mom and sister both think he's hot. Pretty sure most women agree. He's basically a more emo Hayden Christensen, who women universally thought was hot also.

just look at him and tell me you'd like to have the same fucked up ears and that crooked nose
and lets not forget his greasy hairs

David Gandy, arguably the most successful male model ever, has a really really crooked nose, fucked up skin, couple of scars on his face, etc.

Facial beauty if about harmony, not one specific individual feature by itself.

david gandy also has a perfect jaw, canthal tilt, height, muscles, symmetrical face, eye spacing

facial beauty is about having attractive facial features - you're right about harmony though

He is a fucking model, though.

Too many tumblr landwhales in this thread who want those bad actors from the MCU instead of based Adam Driver. You're damaged cunts.

>Polacks
>blonde
wat