I know you all suck at videogames but what did you think of the game, Sup Forums?

I know you all suck at videogames but what did you think of the game, Sup Forums?

From a writing standpoint, it seems like they are trying to integrate the stuff from Humphrey's run like Hala being destroyed and Hala looking for a scheme to revive or get revenge for Hala.

Post 'em.

Somehow, I managed to piss off Rocket with everything I did.

Poker Night 3 confirmed with Howard
Game was crap though
I hope vol 2. has an ELO song as well.

I refuse to play another TT game after Batman. Their writing is shit, the illusion of choice is annoying, and the cant seem to get a damn game to run smoothly after all this time even though its basically fucking cutscenes

The emails were fantastic.

I can't handle this deep of lore.

I don't know, at least this episode it really seemed like the writer's know the franchise enough.

>Poker Night 3
Fuck yeah! Though in a perfect world we would get any of these characters
>Manny Calavera
>Bigby
>Sterling Archer

Do you have the one from Cosmo?

>Jacket deficit.

[russian for yes.]

But Telltale games aren't video games.

It was okay. A little better than I expected, but it still rips too much from the movie right now. There were a couple things I didn't expect, though, like the young Peter flashbacks and Thanos being supposedly dead.

Is it me or was there alot of sexy Drax this episode?

I hope next one he isn't such a Worf.

>it seems like they are trying to integrate the stuff from Humphrey's run
Dead on the water.

They changed the origin abit, instead of being abducted when Peter was at the hospital with his mother Yondu picks him up at her funeral. I thought at the beginning of this scene they would reveal Yondu was just dropping him off so he could be there but nope, turns out it didn't happen like in the movie. Although I'm sure people could argue that it was just a dream.

ttgames are always screenshot bait.

Well, at least there is no Black Vortex and space whales that can destroy the largest space empire in the universe.

Seriously, do the Kree get destroyed in the new movie? That seems like a detail that is kind of hard to just say happened off screen.

I doubt so they still need to appear in Cap Marvel.

Any reference to Nova or Phyla so far?

>Howard
>Manny
>Archer
Who should be the movie character? My vote is for Jack Burton.

Snake Plissken, since we're in a Guardians thread.

>Telltale
No thanks.

No. But they do actually show the Nova Core's rank system.

I guess Phyla is such a screw up she somehow didn't qualify.

I thought it was pretty whatever. Took a long time for the plot to barely move, and this is compared to other Telltale games. Hopefully it's improved in later episodes.

Drax got revenge, encourage to talk to Nebula, Nova, made the promise, took Gamora.

Thanos is probably legitimately dead, it's just that eternity forge, or whatever it was called, will bring him back or some shit.

He's like a slice of mint cheesecake.

>The eternity forge needs a sacrifice to revive someone.
>Thanos was holding it when he was killed.
>In the end it revives Quill.

So, I'm guessing it took Thanos' death as the sacrifice. I'm sure it will revive Thanos at the end as well. Also:
>Peter dying on the ship.
>Everyone just stands there looking at him on the ground.
>Not a goddamn one knows first aid.

Shit, I didn't pick up on the first spoiler. It makes that moment a lot less of an asspull.

>Telltale Games
>Always pick already popular license
>Short as fuck
>No gameplay
>The most important thing about their """games""" is the choices, which don't fucking matter
>People still buy their shit
Why? How?

This one is longer than the Wolf among us, at least.

Consider this:
>Thanks killed someone just before taking the forge.
>Did not revive him when he was shot
>The forge apparently only charges if it has contact with the person dying.

>Peter drank out of the thing all night
>Didn't give him hallucinations until he remembered his mom.

Here:s a real kicker
>Kree agent had been at the bar with Quill.
>He didn't take it when Quill had passed out in the bar, with the forge literally out of his hands lying on the floor.
>Kree agent even warned Quill when he saw the forge.

You didn't mind the origin twists?

Hala is from Bendis' run not Humphries and Telltale manages to give her more characterization than Bendis did.

Good, Rocket acted like an asshole in this it mad eme hate him.

No and the Novas seem to be the MCU Novas so I doubt Rich will appear.

Phyla has even less chances of appearing.

>Hala is from Bendis' run not Humphries and Telltale manages to give her more characterization than Bendis did.

The bendis and Humphreys run is just a big black hole for me. I should just call the runs collectively The Trash Arcs.

>Turn in the body.
>That long scan scene
>mfw thinking it's going to turn out to be a clone or a robot the whole time.
>It's not.

>suck at videogames
What does that have to do with that interactive movie you're posting?

Sup Forums sucks that badly.

Sup Forums manages to get a gameover using a VCR

kek

Kurt Russell is Jack Burton and frankly, I'd rather play poker with him than Snake. He seems like a way better time