Star Wars IV: 2/10

Star Wars V: 3/10

Star Wars VI: 1/10

Star Wars I: 1/10

Star Wars II: 2/10

Star Wars III: 2/10

Star Wars VII: 1/10

Star Wars VIII: 1/10

Some ideas of this series had potential if didn't decide to market it towards children/young adults.

It is a shame so many adults take the lore seriously though..

NO THEY ARE STILL GARBAGE AND EPISODE 1 AND 2 ARE STILL WORSE MOVIES THAN TFA AND TLJ

No amount of counter-shilling can change the fact that the prequels suck. Sorry.

George was great at doing action. Only thing I hated was Yoda fighting in II.

His fight in III made more sense.

I never thought that I am gonna say it but prequels had better designs

IM SO SORRY GEORGE

>I'll try spinning, that's a good trick.

>let me rehash anh and destroy everything the ot accomplished in the galaxy just because

The new movies don't even deserve a copypasta so quality as that.

I never hate that movies I never fell for bandwagon things.

episode II and III are pretty good.

Prequels are still irredeemable garbage

Even TLJ didn't manage to be as bad as them.

as shit as TLJ was it's still better than these

>a trilogy that destroys everything established is better than the prequels
top kek

I'll admit the prequels are nice flicks to have on just when you're feeling like having a trashy comfy sick day or some shit but they're bad otherwise.
Droids were cool.

i appreciate a lot more now that george tried to do a different kind of story in the star wars universe. there's a creative vision behind them that is unfortunately lacking in nu trilogy. sure there is fan service and some questionable inclusion/portrayal of ot characters but it's not in the same vein of nu trilogy which just shits on things.

the frustrating thing about the prequels is that there are good movies trying to break out of them, it's just they fell short because george decided to do everything himself. if there was just one co-writer or something to reign him in..

>a trilogy that destroys everything established
So the prequels, then

Literally the only good thing to come out of the prequels are the video games

For the millionth time NO two shits don't make a right THEY ARE BOTH SHIT

Have mostly been fixed through fan editing. Nu films might be too broken to be fixed.

I and II is really bad but III is kino

bait

I and III aren't that bad, but II is absolute garbage.

i don't need to i always liked these movies

Ive never hated it.

I liked all 3.

fuck you this franchise had two decent films and 7 shit films its a shit franchise with a shitty fanbase who kept it alive for too long and will now suffer for it

this but unironically

>I'll try reinventing star wars conventions and hyperspace kamikaze my ship into another one that's a good trick