What is the REAL reason you hate Ashi, user?

What is the REAL reason you hate Ashi, user?

You claim it's because she's a waste of episodes but is it something....more?

Is it because Jack will finally get la-...Oh that's it, isn't it? You could relate to Jack with his suffering and misery as he was alone like YOU but this Ashi thing is too much for you to handle..

50 years worth of his precious seed flowing through Ashi's womb is killing your soul, Jack and Ashi's relationship is causing you more suffering and pain, since he isn't alone and miserable anymore

It's YOU that will be.

Yes, yes, your look exposes it all, we all see the truth now, user. We all know now...

cause she always looks like a monkey

This. The show's so ugly but she's the ugliest. Front on she just has two holes in her face, side on she turns into a monkey.

This was good pasta when this discussion was a bit more relevant, just saying.

That's some spicy pasta but I'm going to gave to deduct points because it's unlikely to last much longer than the end of the season. What's worse, it's specific enough that it'll be hard to edit to apply to other shows. That doesn't mean we won't try.

15/20 would and did reply

Cease your faggotry. Make Jack great again.

Stop reposting this, it was great the first time but it's annoying now and I'm sure everyone has read it by now.

SHUT UP!
I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!

SUDOKU jack is the most fun to have happened around here in years.

because Sup Forums tells me to

I like her

I want to fuck her mouth

She's a flat character that went from wanting nothing more than Jack dead to BFFs and calling his name in two episodes.

Her origin story is stale and feels like a tacked-on reason why she can fight almost as well as Jack

I don't like her voice, and think it grates unnecessarily with her character aesthetic

Love her as a character. Her attitude and voice are great, but her design has 1 flaw that really irks me. Whenever you see her or any of the daughters from a side view, they look like the chimpanzees from the original planet of the apes due to their ridiculous head shape.

I'm sad that I have to explain this, especially after the last episode.

Jack will return to the past and defeat Aku, creating a better future.
Meanwhile, in the future he left, where Aku's evil is law, Aishi will be Jack's successor, defending the weak from the Aku that still lives in this timeline and eventually defeating him.

I always thought that Jack couldn't succeed, because all his friends and the people that rely on him in the future would either be erased by undoing the future, or be left with Aku's metaphorical boot on their necks with nobody to defend him.

She's not a waifu or a daughteru, she's an appurentice. You morons.

When will we see Ashi wearing Jack's old gi?

that shot isn't the worst. I think she looks fine in that one, but some of the others are pretty bad

Where the fuck are you neckbeards getting the whole Jack hasn't been laid meme? He studied abroad for years in foreign lands. He definitely fucked someone.

The next episode is going to be focused mostly on Ashi trying to find Jack and a bunch of retards will sperg out about it and assume the rest of the show will be this way, ruining discussion of this show on Sup Forums forever.

>Jack and Ashi have wild sex
>masked figure comes from nowhere
>that masked figure punches Ashi and throws her out of the window
>Ashi falls, breaks her spine and dies
>turns out that the masked man is actually Kubo, an orphan with a goatee
>Jack and Kubo talk about their past, the legends
>Kubo gets really, really horny
>slow saxophone remix of "My guitar gently weeps" starts playing
>then they start having sex
>Kubo sucks Jack's bara cock while masturbating
>they now do 69, then they rub each others dicks
>Kubo has an urge in his cock and he cums on Jack's bearded face
>they try crossdressing, which works
>then they undress and have buttsecks
>Aku appears, sees this wildness and gets pleased
>he proceeds to fuck them
>Kubo and Jack smile, stare at each other and kiss
>Aku vanishes, leaving them alone
>Jack and Kubo get tired and they go to sleep
>several hours later, Jack wakes up
>he sees a rose an a letter
>the letter says: "You are my quest!"

The problem I've having with this season so far is the same problem I had when Netflix brought back Arrested Development for season 4.
Instead of loosely connected episodic plots focusing on the whole family dynamic, they created three little mini-arcs with the individual episodes based around one character's perspective of that ongoing storyline.
So far Samurai Jack S5 has just been this one long, dragged out plot, when the charm of the series has always been its willingness to involve new odd situation or gimmick for each episode. I wouldn't mind Ashi as a traveling companion if her redemption arc wasn't getting in the way of variety.

you wouldn't get a satisfying conclusion over 10 eps if it were like that

fpbp

Nah.
I'm just jelly because she steals my waifu

Terrible voice