Guardians Of The Galaxy

Why does everyone at Sup Forums and Sup Forums hates Baby Groot? These movies are already funny so what's the problem on adding another fun character? Is it because you all want Comic Book Movies to be serious business or something?

Sup Forums loved Groot back in 2013. Then the movie came out and was highly successful, became a cunt hair too mainstream, now they hate it because they prefer their loved franchises to stay just under the radar enough that they feel special for liking something obscure. It's also the same reason so many American teens are infatuated with anime and hate stuff normal kids back in the day used to like.

I don't like that he's still little and mentally an infant. I would have settled for awkward teenage sized Groot. Otherwise he's fine with me.

He's here only to sell toys and his artificial cuteness got stale a long time ago

I don't have much of a problem, but I prefer big Groot.

Marketed too much.

Pretty much this. I've never been fan of cutesy mascot characters.

Things like Baby Groot can be tolerable, in small doses.

His dance to Jackson 5 at the end of the first film, and the bits of Vol 2 that I've seen (like wanting to press the wrong button on the bomb) are fine to me.

However, I'm worried that he'll end up being everywhere. The "small cute creature" can quickly get grating when shoved everywhere.

I still have PTSD from Minions being FUCKING EVERYWHERE no matter where you go.

He's not even in very many of the trailer scenes, I'm not sure where this "oversaturation" comes from.
Drax and Rocket have been shown more than Groot. I'll chalk it up to the usual insecure contrarianism.

minior-tier trash used to appeal to 7 year olds and their middle aged mother

this, I hate mascot characters that are just there for the sake of being cute faggots

also because no more vin diesel

don't underestimate normies, the moment this shit hits the theaters Baby groot will have the same treatment as the minions did

they will put him every fucking where and burn the character out because normies live in a perpetual state of retardation, you just have to see how the moment they discover a new meme they run it to the ground to the point it's annoying instead of funny

Because Baby Groot is the type of humor they can't accuse of being a quip.

It's just shitposters, ignore them.

Its corny and cringy

An obvious and shameless attempt to apeal to the minions market of 8 yrolds and normie moms and man child dads

I just don't find him appealing or even necessary

Can't wait to find out why Groot is small now in Duggan's Guardians.

He's been hyping there's a horrific thing that happened prior to the run, and he tends to make his characters suffer.

Some people mistook him for a muscle guy (Big Groot) or a comic relief (Baby Groot).
But both variants are wrong, Groot is just an animal companion and work the same way in both sizes.

>first post is BEST post
This. It's just the oh-so-predictable Sup Forumsntrarian cunts getting salty that "normies" like something they do.

Fine Marvel, fine... ill watch you shitty movie, just right after you explain to me what is a cumshot joke doing a in a Kids movie? and from the racoons mouth

nice

Cuz normies REEEEE?

You're retarded if you think Groot will ever reach Minion levels.

I rang up the guy who designed Baby Groot at work, Anthony Francisco. His (gf/wife/sister?) was wearing a Thor Ragnarok Crew 2016 hat, and he was wearing a Baby Groot hat. He was a pretty cool dude, seemed super chill. He wouldn't spoil anything on Ragnarok or Guardians 2, but he did say that he was surprised they would even showed that Hel chick breaking Mjolnir.