Strikes an old man in his back in anger

>strikes an old man in his back in anger
>procedes to furiously attack him in anger
>pulls a killing weapon on him when hes on the ground
that is clearly a dark side behaviour. yet it is never commented on. Luke seems fine with someone supposedly training to be a Jedi acting like that, never mentions the situation again. ghosts Yoda is fine with it, says that she already knows everything she needs. even says something about students surpassing their masters. after that, narrative still considers her to be a paragon of the light side.
WHAT THE FUCK

But Mary Sue!

>force pulls lightsaber
>LUKE USED FORCE PUSH
>rey falls off the cliff and dies
>credits roll

such a fucking stupid scene, like the rest of the movie

a webm has never made me so mad before

Now that you fucking mention it...WHAT THE FUCK?

In the Prequels, imagine young Anakin losing his shit on Yoda or Luke straight up fucking Yoda's shit for not wanting to teach him.

He does say that she went straight to the dark side and didn't resist at all.

Star Wars IV: 2/10

Star Wars V: 3/10

Star Wars VI: 1/10

Star Wars I: 1/10

Star Wars II: 2/10

Star Wars III: 2/10

Star Wars VII: 1/10

Star Wars VIII: 1/10

Some ideas of this series had potential if didn't decide to market it towards children/young adults..

It is a shame so many adults take the lore seriously though....

>attacks someone in anger
>narrative still considers her to be a paragon of the light side
>not only that, attack a Jedi Master while having no training and WINS
Mary Sue on at least 2 levels

>Didn't receive ANY trening
>Beats Kylo Ren
>Beats Luke
>Two supposedly most powerful force users in the Galaxy

>Didn't receive ANY trening
It's worse than that
She "trained" herself instead of actual training from Luke
Stood near a cliff most of the time swing her laser sword
>LOOK AT ME I'M TRAINING OH NO THE NATIVES MAD AT ME

Swinging swords on the backyard is serious training

>Luke has feelings that Ben has darkness in him
>contemplates killing him, his own nephew

>Rey, some girl he doesn't even know, turns up, shows herself to be unstable and angry and eventually lashes out at him
>wow I better train this girl

Imagine if luke pulled this shit in WEB to yoda.

>hey little green faggot train me
>no
>proceeds to beat yoda with a switch and then pull a lightsaber on him

>that is clearly a dark side behaviour. yet it is never commented on.

it is commented on and informs Luke and Kylo's relationships with her and comprises basically her entire character arc for the movie.

Remind me, why is this bitch not a Sith again?

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK
IT JUST KEEP GETTING WRORSE WITH EVERY NEW WEBM

Truly terrible post, it's so bad that you must have at least one (You) for the lack of effort.

Unironically this. No idea why people here are freaking out over this part. Really Rey and her interactions with Kylo were the only thing that can be considered decent from the movie.

And she didn't "beat Luke." She chimped out like an unstable nigger getting a cheap shot from behind and then chimps out even further pulling the saber. The Mary Sue argument was valid and ruined the character in TFA. For all the problems TLJ has, Rey isn't a Mary Sue this time.

Nice pasta. Try being original every now and then lest your remaining brain cells join the rest

>Anakin striking another Jedi in anger was what cemented his fall to the dark side
>when Luke beats Vader down in anger he realizes he almost fell to the dark side and throws away his lightsaber
>when Rey does it it's cool, Luke doesn't consider that to be a danger and even Yoda says shes fine and doesn't need any more training

Who cares
SLAY QUEEN

Rey = Kathleen Kennedy
Luke = George

>No idea why people here are freaking out over this part.
because after she fucking fully gives into the dark side both Luke and Yoda still consider her to be a worthy succesor to Jedi? same Luke who contemplated murdering his kin because he felt darkness in him? the same Yoda who constatny gave Luke and Anakin shit for even the slightest sign of impatience and anger? thats insulting

That's what a "stronk womyn" looks like for turbo feminists

Maybe the future will mix sith and jedi together to have some kinda of super force user that allows the universe to be a better place. cause fuck it what are they going to do in 9.

>Trying to argue with Disney shills

>Luke is lying about being a faggot uncle
>Rey calls him on his bullshit
>Luke keeps lying
>Rey demands the truth

seems pretty light side to me

so he didn't fall on the ground. did she do that to show him hey i aint trying to hurt you just get your attention or did he cushion himself?

HI, Scaruffi

>If people are lying to you beat the shit out of them
Yeah i totally remember that part from the Jedi Code

>literally just doing darth revan but executing it worse than a 10 year old video game

kek

>Luke is lying about being a faggot uncle
>so Rey strikes him in his back, attacks in anger and threatens with a lightsaber when hes lying on the ground
yeah, seems pretty light side to me as well

>Hitting someone in the back is light side

Old white men btfo

what the fuck I can't believe this shit

When is it commented on

By Kylo Ren. Her behavior is why he thinks he can turn her.

Yeah next time someone lies to me I'll hit them in the back of the head

>Jedi never steal
>Jedi never lie
>Jedi always wash their hands
I'm pretty sure only killing moves count. Beating someone up won't led to to the dark side.

Salty manchildren
>b-b-b-but it has violence, it is totally for grownups!

>+ 5$

Star Wars is for one audience and one audience only:
The callow cacophony of casuals.
Try to let it go, user.
Either enjoy it for what it is, or find a franchise that has not been obviously bleached and packaged for the unwashed masses, who will gobble up whatever filth set before them and elaborate ever thinner and pedantic headcanon to satisfy the cognitive dissonance between the cool story they came up with, and the meaningless drivel they received.

That still leaves Luke and Yoda fully endorsing her as a Jedi

He's a master jedi. He knew she attacks him, and he let her hit him because he felt that deseved it.

Is that your first movie ever. Pretty much in every movie possible woman beats man only because he let's her do that (aside action films with woman vs evil mooks)

t. Sith

>By Kylo Ren.
Bitch, we're talking about Luke (and Yoda) here.
See their behaviour makes no sense.

so Luke and Yoda don't mind?

It was commented on in Her very first lesson, She went Straight to the Dark side without hesitation

That doesn't change OPs point

Yes.
Yoda even said she already knows everything and Luke doesnt have any to teach to her

Kylo and Rey are both non-binary force users, shitlord.

This, but unironically.

Imagine luke did this yoda.

The FORCE IS FUCKING FEMALE YOU FUCKING SHITLORD!!! Misogynists like you should be put in the re-education camps. How dare a CIS male questions the motives of our lord and savior Rey the last Jedi (tm).

Fuck that webm makes me so mad

You're forgetting Luke is male patriarchy and Rey is oppressed, therefore she is justified in defying him by any means necessary

>Luke attacks the Emperor partly out of anger, partly in desperation to save his friends
>This is portrayed as his lowest point, and where he nearly falls
>Rey attacks Luke because she's an entitled brat angry she isn't being told everything
>Then attacks Snoke in a blind fury
>This is perfectly fine

Notice how the "natives" were mad at her but she didn't give a fuck? Commentary on immigration and how people aren't supported to regard white people's feelings.

He could, Yoda would stop him. Wouldn't make Luke evil. Wouldn't change farther events.
Pretty sure during his years of teaching pupils tried to beat Yoda up not once.
But Luke was always passive, it wasn't in his character.

THE FORCE IS FEMALE

I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR

You both have it wrong. Snoke's she's that powerful because she's Kylo's opposite and muh balance and shit.

She's literally that good because of some cosmic affirmative action.

Dude if a student tried to beat their master back in the old days of the Republic they would be straight up expelled.

That's because he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE that needs to get sense bashed into him by a QUEEN.

I can't wait for the day i can start shooting niggers in the street. Why do shit colored people get away wth this? Why do liberals defend them?

this is powerful

Don't forget she tried to strike Snoke down in anger without even being coaxed into it.
Sheev had to fucking berate Luke to try and get him to attack. Rey just straight up attacked the second he said he lured her here.

They arent, this is named the last Jedi because Luke was the last ... sure she have the old books but none of the Jedi Order dogma that come with it.

Its time for the Jedi to die, thats the point ... they failed, time to try something else because ultimate the Jedi arent the answer ... Jesus, the movie tried to hammer this point over and over yet all you people can say is ...

Jedi?
Jedi?
Jedi?

Where was that said? EU books and early comics not a canon nowadays.

Luke literally says he wont be the last jedi then it cuts to Rey you dumb retard

What was the point of going into the dark side hole and looking in the mirror? It's never brought up again

Because the ripoff wouldn't be complete without copying the scene where Luke goes into the cave to confront Vader.

I am pretty Sure Rey is supposed to be the physical manifestation of the Force, it's why the dark side cave only showed her reflection when she asked to see her parents

Her nobody parents, probably just found her as a baby and sold her

To affirm that Rey is a special snowflake that can handle all the dark side booze she wants without turning, commentary on how SJW, fems, and antifas can be as violent as they want without being evil as long as it's for a good cause.

based star wars poster

The force is female. Get over it. This movie bothers you because it shows a woman in power and that taints your white male hero role.Your time is over, fucktard. Get over it.

imagine luke doing this to yoda

good lord this pol shit is faggier than the sjw shit

Same poster

>Yoda even said she already knows everything and Luke doesnt have any to teach to her
what the fuck how

Do you really need to ask that at this point? Isn't it obvious?

wrong you fuckin mook. wroooong. i hate you stupid poltards and the sjws. fuck you all gtfo out my star wars reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Palpatine bloodline?

It's space liberalism. What was once considered a reprehensible action is now virtuous.

No, because she's a special snowflake.

Kylo and Rey will have a child who'll be THE STRONGEST OF ALL
Zhey'll be transgender.

She is female ;^)

Don't say it, Disney will see this post and get ideas. Fuck..it's probably too late, a shill saw you and as we speak is running to his boss with the print-out

It's almost as if this movie was written by hacks.

Negro my character woudl go full dark side in kotor if I did that

Passion is of the dark side. But your understanding of the light and dark sides is probably the same as how it works in nu-Star Wars. That's probably why Kylo killed his dad, because you have to be a chaotic psycho to prove you're on the dark side.

And white.

If you can't handle me as a Sith, you don't deserve me as a Jedi.

>woman striking against old white man
>bad

It's the most Light Side thing to do. It is Her turn.

Jezuth cwith

>this
it is actually dark side to not strike down old white men. smash the patriarchy! the force is female!

Is Dark and Light side even a thing anymore? Ain't that kinda racist?

CIA dropping truth bombs

Did she seriously attack Luke from behind? And fucking won over him? This is insulting. Mark Hamill was in this movie just to be humilitated in every possible way, when he realised it he had a panic attack.

FUCK JEWS
FUCK DISNEY

He's been shit-talking the new trilogy since forever, easy to see why after watching TLJ.