This guy is directly responsible for Disney Wars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5bi-k2bd38
youtu.be/2lCW-iaOZ_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah I'm sure Bob Iger watches a friend simulator when he made the deal

Anyone has that image with him in the hipster cut praising TFA?

say something nice about him

He saved us from more prequel-tier shit and gave us Force Awakens, a pretty decent movie, and Force Awakens, an ambitious movie with some great scenes.

He may not of started the Prequel hate but she sure as hell ended it.

>gave us Force Awakens, a pretty decent movie, and Force Awakens, an ambitious movie with some great scenes.
Guys can someone call Disney and tell them their bots are glitching out again?

that actually might be true

>JJ Abrahams would make good Star Wars movie

he actually wanted this

Star Wars IV: 2/10

Star Wars V: 3/10

Star Wars VI: 1/10

Star Wars I: 1/10

Star Wars II: 2/10

Star Wars III: 2/10

Star Wars VII: 1/10

Star Wars VIII: 1/10

Some ideas of this series had potential if didn't decide to market it towards children/young adults..

It is a shame so many adults take the lore seriously though.................

Waaaah, an opposing opinion! Waaaaah

i'm sure he's sorry

>.............

rebbit

No he's not.

be less obvious lmao

You give him way too much credit.

Why do altright losers get so salty over Disney? How could anyone be butthurt over the greatest company on Earth? Everyone's having a collected nerdgasm over them buying Fox and here you are bitching. Sad.

Nice satire, many a good chuckles were had ;=)

You joke but JJ's but buddy Lindelof is a big fan of the Plinkett reviews, and it wouldn't be surprising at all if many of the people calling the shots on Nu-Wars had seen The Phantom Menace review at the very least.

0.05 Disney shekels have been deposited into your account

no matter what he says in his upcoming review he will be immortalized as the faggot retard who loved and praised TFA

Disney funded the Plinkett reviews

I'm a leftist who hates evil capitalism but i LOVE Disney, how could I live without Space pew pew and spandex movies

They purposely haven't put out the TLJ review on Disney's orders

JJ for sure said he watched this: youtube.com/watch?v=U5bi-k2bd38

This is why he just had to destroy the galactic capital and get of the Republic so we could have a Rebellion again. It's bullshit. I wanna see what's happening on Coruscant or wherever the First Order have their headquarters.

those two jews were behind it all along. that's why there's all the serial killer shit in between the reviews, pure propaganda technique straight out of pic related

Best comment I've read all day.

BIG if true

He made completely legitimate criticisms of the prequels.
His mistake was not tearing TFA a new asshole as soon as it appeared.

Defend this, RLM shills

The got sucked in by the hype and cinema-going experience and reviewed it immediately after returning from seeing it. You can even see Jay and Rich were going to be more critical towards it but backed off when Mike started saying good things about it.
Then they kind of had to stick to their guns after that. I think by now they can see that TFA is pretty shit though.

>having a nerdgasm over a face corporation buying up all entertainment so only disney approved media is all the cattle are allowed to consume from now on

I don't care how nerdy you are, if you think this is a good thing you're fucking stupid.
And the first pirates of the carribean was the last good movie disney ever made.

They are likable right off the bat, the first sequences that introduce both Finn and Rey were the best scenes in the movie.

They stop being likable by the end of the movie when you realize it's just a retelling of ANH, and you hate them in TLJ for not growing at all.

Nice parody, many a good sneedles were had ;=)

Or they realized their dream SW film was actually shit but they didn't have the balls to admit it. For RLM to shit on TFA, it would mean huge chunks of the prequel reviews would be considered contradictory. They kept talking about a hypothetical TFA in those reviews and Disney gave them exactly that. For them to shit on TFA would be to shit on themselves.

>directly

No, that would be George.

Disney clearly took noted from those reviews when making the new films. But simply NOT doing what the prequels did is not enough to be good.

I think Mike was also happy to be watching a movie called "Star Wars" that didn't look or feel anything like the prequels, further clouding his judgement.

They already realized Disney is turning to trash with Rogue One.

Shit ..... yes

Stop posting this is every fucking thread

bob pls leave

Behind the camera there's a gun pointed to George. Look at his face. He's terrified.

That's just his look of regret. The only gun being pointed at George's head is in his own hand.

>this is your brain on capitalism

Star wars - politics = marvel shit.

disneywhore

>>>/leftypol/
go spread your lethal ideology elsewhere

Where is the new review??

they have to decide to either stay on disneys payroll or make an honest review. my guess they dont do one at all

This...

...or this?

you just KNOW they will suck off the force awakens

he didn't do it alone

Good Lord why did they allow this footage out

This makes me hurt inside.

Is TFA really shit? I havent seen anyarguments except its ANH clone, which is the same reason why I enjoyed it. I hated rogue one and TLJ btw.

GET THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

How fucking petty and psychotic are these Lucas apologists that they have to start gunning after youtubers for slighting their lord and savior?
You guys are just as pathetic as Disney shills like Collider and Stuckmann.

It's a competent ANH clone that falters in some scenes (Phasma being useless despite being hyped up by Disney, Leia hugging Rey instead of Chewie after Han died, no real exposition on the state of the galaxy), that's really the problem. Some people didn't want a soft reboot.

I wonder if they are waiting a bit with this one now

I hope so, I dont want mike to say "it was everything I could ever want"

>Phasma being useless despite being hyped up by Disney
You know why, right? Because diversity marketing is a cornerstone of this new trilogy. DID YOU KNOW PHASMA IS A WOMAN? SHE'S A GIRRRRLLLLLLLLL. Which never once came into play in the actual movie.

I see a lot of articles now saying that TFA wasn't that great. Devaluing the product that no longer needs to make money.

I like her design as showing that she's supposed to be a cut above other stormtroopers, but she's not even loyal to the First Order. If she had died and not turned off the shields the Starkiller Base wouldn't have been destroyed.

Finn and Poe were genuinely likable in TFA.

Faggot detected.

Her character was the easiest thing to fix too, just make her fight finn instead of TR-8R and her chrome armor keeps her alive when han shoots

I thought Plinket was played by Rich

He's only the Half in the Bag Plinkett. The full blown Plinkett review Plinkett is voice by Mike.

Can someone actually post their reviews of prequels? Seen them mentioned here all the time but no link.

Finn was likable till about half way through TFA ever since then he has been a whiny crybaby bitch with almost zero relevance to the plot to the point where they wrote him a asian GF to kill off any ReyFinn suggestions so Rey can submit to Kylo's mighty forcecock

Just type in plinkett phantom menace you revolting brainlet.

FUCK

She clearly thought he was adjusting position, not rejecting him.
Christ almighty the overpopulation of virgin brainlets on this board is astounding.

the irony of course being that walt disney himself was super racist and is probably rolling in his grave over what (((they))) have turned his company into

>I'll just keep saying it's good! That'll prove it!
The JJ movie was shitty due to bad characters, bad story, bad writing, tech as retarded as JJ's Star Trek's red matter, and being a poor copy of A New Hope.

im sure it had nothing to do with Star Wars(r) Phasma(tm) toys

>RLM is shilling for Disney and don't want to offend anyo-
youtu.be/2lCW-iaOZ_M

Mike is a fucking hack.

>TFA
IT'S GREAT AND HAS NEW LIKABLE CHARACTERS. STAR WARS IS BACK.

>Rogue One
Uh it's shit. It relies too heavily on the previous movies in the series. ATSTs LOL.

Both movies were shit, but Rogue One at least tried something new for the series. TFA was literally just badNewHope. And now TLJ is nothing but a movie that self-destructed because the director wanted to seem cool hammering the 'ANYONE CAN BE A HERO' moral into everyone's heads (it's an interesting moral, but good god was it horribly executed).

mike damaged lucas' ego with his reviews that he didn't want anything to do with starwars and suggested JJ abrams who mike thought would be a good choice for numale wars

they were both wrong about jj
he's an untalented hack

WHERE IS MY LAST JEDI REVIEW YOU HACK FRAUDS!!!!!!!!!

>They shouldn't have criticized the fact that the execution of the prequels was abysmal in most places bar music and choreography
>They should have known that if they criticized it Disney would end up taking over

Well surely you don't want them to slam the films now, because it could force the IP to get sold again to an even worse owner? Why didn't Mike know that if he had a go at the new Starwars films they would be forced to sell to BLACKED.com

You lazy piece of shit subhuman, just kill yourself now

If the writers were so spineless they pandered to fan reactions, then it's not HIS fault. They would have just pandered to someone else's dumb opinion without him.

Fuck you.

>Mike: So Jay what did you think of the movie?
>Jay: I really liked it.
>Mike: Really?
>Jay: Well, I didn't like it that much.

This, but it will be the opposite. Mike will love the movie, Jay will be critical, but then give up the first sign Mike likes the movie and agree with everything he says.

I wonder how that thought process went in that swamp between your ears. He called out the prequels for being terrible, because they fucking are. Might as well blame the director of People vs. George Lucas, or the millions of fans who shat on those movies, with good reason.
Prequel apologists don't exist, they do it out of peer pressure and to get hipster points, ironically. Nobody can endure those movies with a smile on their face.

I can't stop watching this. It pains me

Why, would that improve those piece of shit prequels in any way? They're not salvageable by association, moron.

Lads, can someone call /r/prequelmemes and tell them to keep their creatures in check?

Arbitrary scores? WTF I hate star warse nao!

is no one going to say that this movie stole the scene from space cop with rich and patton oswalt, it was LITERALLY the same scene, only it was funny in space cop

Why are they so inept at being subversive and trying to false flag? Oh right, they're all 16.

I wish this wasn't so true.

>whacky IN CHARGE black sidekick who makes absolutely no sense as a character at all
>WHO TALKS FIRST YOU TALK FIRST
"No."

He saw the one for episode I and tweeted it, I wouldn't call that being a big fan. Just because the newer movies are mediocre, it doesn't redeem those prequels in any way.
I wonder what possesses these retards to think so, or to defend those pieces of shit so vehemently.

He's responsible for PT being shit, Lucas being a faggot making all those special edition changes and Disney being incompetent idiots?

>whacky IN CHARGE black sidekick who makes absolutely no sense as a character at all
Oh, it's because he's black. That means he shouldn't be on screen, got it.