Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzJXI88B0LE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

clearly Harry Potter

is there anything Sam and Dean can't do?

act

keep their girlfriends alive for more than 3 episodes?

Who's in the middle?

Buffy probably

They are Winchestersexual.

>Buffy had 7 seasons
>Charmed had 8
>Supernatural has 13
Behold the power of the straight white male.

>forgetting Angel
Buffy effectively has 12 seasons of material

Bed and nail a slayer

Tumblr feminists cant handle the Winchester swagger

hey bro im gonna say this only once. get the fuck out

Like Skywalker

Aren't Tumblr chicks the main fanbase of Supernatural?

Angel is a white male. We don't claim it as part of the Buffy lore

Wayward Sisters will counter the toxic masculinity of Supernatural

That's exactly the point. Tumblr is crusading feminism hard but they still can't help shlicking it to the Winchesters. Winchesters always win.

Sam and Dean will have Buffy and Faith in a fourway easy before the night is done

Which Skywalker came back from the dead?

Super Leia

>No!

Take that back. Jensen is a solid actor

it's just a meme, i've never seen the show

How did each of them get revived?

Kys

Horcrux
CPR + Resurrection ritual
Too many to count

>show only carried by sex appel of female character
7 to 8 seasons is already too much

How many seasons would you want

Based Supernatural

Is it weird how I never noticed Buffy's massive jew schnozz until recently, and now I can't look at her without being disgusted by it? She's just so jewy looking, how did I not notice before?

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=nzJXI88B0LE

End the series.

So the power of straight white males will live forever?

>Who's in the middle?
GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!

t. Fucks who fapped to Buffy but now regret it

Gordon Ramsay was resurrected as well?

We're going to have at least one non-nu wars thread in the catalog

I'm a heterosexual male who dosen't consume soy and I've unironically watched every season of supernatural.

BASED

cordelia > S1-3 buffy > dawn > tara > willow >>> S4+ buffy

Fred-ified Lilah Morgan >>>>>>>>

>not putting illyria first
user you almost had me on your side

so what is the plot now? they have to raise lucifer jr. to become the new god or sumen like that?

The plot is now whatever the fuck they want it to be with the introduction of alternate universes which is unironically exciting as it allows them to explore any and every kind of new setting/rules

Illyria will explode before i will so no thanks

Illyria would make my dick explode within seconds

>tfw literal gory dick explosion
>Unimpressive
>Illyria walks away

Is Charmed good? It looks even girlier than Buffy

>Seasons following Castiel's introduction
>straight

>Unimpressive
Illyrias haughty regal voice makes my penis the big penis evry tiem. I wish Amy Acker had more excuses to use it on other shows

Destiel fags need not apply

>used to watch SPN a lot
>watched up until the end of season 5
>stopped watching for no real reason, just busy doing other things and didn't have time
>later on most people say that it went to shit after s5
Is it true? I've been rewatching older episodes lately and I'm considering watching it all.

Depends on how much purpose you care for.
It easily becomes clear that they're doing the first thing they can think of and any plot thread is guaranteed to last until the end of the season at most.

Guy who has watched all seasons here It went to shit and I even dropped this by season 9 but season 10 to current (13) picked up the quality a lot back to kripke territory. 6 was also not that bad yet by Kripke standards

Deanosaur

LOL! I saw this on facebook and it made me toss my cookies with joy! Truly, this is epicness made form.

This user is in the wrong

those three franchises are shit/thread

gtfo

stay dead

>he doesn't like Buffyverse television
user, I...

Why should they stay dead?

No ur shit

Buffy should have stayed dead the second time. While there are a handful of good episodes in season six and seven, most are terrible. That second death was fantastic,

Seven had the best build up of the big bad. I bet you like 3 the most like most buffy sheep

mayor > glory > angel > the master > growing up > adam > the first

but
5 > 2 > 3 > 6 > 4 > 1 > 7

>mayor
aka the boring shitter who died in a few minutes despite being referenced as early as season 2
>the master twice in the list
>angel
not even intimidating until Angel 4

you just have shit taste

Who was in the wrong here? Clearly the other 3, Harry cannot do anything wrong according to JK Rowling. Did you seriously expect to find moral quandaries in the dullest franchise ever? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Now someone post the Goku edit.

took you long enough

>Atlas Shrugged instead of The Fountainhead
meme tier pic

what the fuck did the mayor do really? his goals are retarded, what would he gain by transforming into an old one in a graduation. not much.

if you meant that he tested the loyalties of many of the protagonists, the first did that to more protagonists and much more effictively, too

glory and dark willow bests the mayor in end-of-the-world events and in power levels

really why the fuck does the mayor and season 3 get so much praise?

>straight

>...Anonymous
>12/16/17(Sat)22:19:11 No.91682481