Rey's parents are poor drunk nobodies who sells their daughter for drinking money

>Rey's parents are poor drunk nobodies who sells their daughter for drinking money
>owns an expensive ship that flew to outer space in the flashback despite them supposedly living on Jakku, too
That horny fucker Ren didn't even try.

I don't even care anymore
The mouse doesn't care about the consistency, why should I?

>>owns an expensive ship

How do you even know it was expensive? Space travel is pretty common in Star Wars.

This is a stupid therad.

They're also supposedly dead and she knew it. Even tho in this vision she sees them bail

They spent billions on that franchise and it has not completely payed off yet. They don't give a fuck about "consistency", they need to shove as many women and children and morons into the movie theaters as possible and sell as much shit as they can.

>Thinking that the director of Last Jedi cared about anything that happened in The Force Awakens.

These are not the plot holes you should be looking for.

Rey had the same hairstyle for 20 years.

Because you have a brain. Or do you brainlet?

How did she clean herself desu?

>sold their daughter for booze

I'm going to go out on limb and assume that they weren't buying the Cristal analogue, user, and cheap booze to get drunk on is still cheap there.

Fuck this, why can't Rey be Sheev granddaughter?

Just have her mom be an Imperial whore who fell into poverty and sold her child.

Snoke could want her for her genetically enhanced force sensitivity

The FO could want her as a puppet Empress to legitimize their rule.

Kylo wants her because shes a grill

Luke is afraid of her because he never defeated the Emperor and raising his offspring scares him.

How do you know it was her parents in that flashback?

>Slavery is still legal in the New Republic

I don't think she ever learned to do it properly. I bet there's always poop smeared over her ass cheeks.

Too creative for Maus Wars.

Nice, now i want that as a meme picture!

p-please continue

nigga theres a reason why Anakin and Anakin's mom couldn't just get up and leave.

>Rey's parents are poor drunk nobodies who sells their daughter for drinking money

Why do you assume that's actually true? It seems awfully like the kind of thing that Kylo would say to her to try and break her down and get her to come over to the dark. Play off her insecurity and abandonment.

>implying Rian even remembers this scene

He was going for a reverse "I am your father" moment, and damn the build up from the previous movie.

Yeah, she was a slave you fucking retard.

who the fuck said they owned their own ship? could have just been janitors or something on a junk trader barge

some kind of alien animal that licks your whole body
I hope there will be flashback to this in the next movie

How the fuck did they even sell her? If she was the land whale's slave why didn't he just tell the bitch to hand BB-8 over rather than try to buy him?

And why would the land whale even buy a little kid?

No. He talked like he got the info from her mind, the same way he did in TFA. Stop living in denial you womanchild.

indentured servitude maybe. I'm sure there's a wookiepeedia article on it

It's almost slike Johnson made this up or somethig.

using rocks to clean poop from asscheeks, read the Quran

yeah i really didn't buy the junk traders story. They're supposedly dead in a ditch on Jakku but if that's the case she would've heard about it at some time while living there. If it is true that they are just junk traders then it just more shit writing in a shit movie

She wasn't even a slave, she was just poverty as fuck, working for bread and waiting for her family. Otherwise the chip in her head would have exploded.

>Han wasn't faithful

>He talked like he got the info from her mind

Right, and he would never lie. He's a straight shooter.

He's honest with her. I think you're too tumblr damaged to realize how important facing bitter truth and moving on from prolonged childhood means. Instead you want her to be as infantile as you are. Her parents abandoned her and to cope she lived in a escapist fantasy where they would return. Reality check: they fucking won't. You sick fangirl freak.

Calm down faggot. You're butthurt as fuck over nothing.

It's plausible that he was lying. Not saying he definitely was, but if you don't accept the possibility then you are a retard.

I wonder why someone bought her

shut up

>she was fourteen
what a waste of fucking time