How would Disney ruin Dune?

How would Disney ruin Dune?

They would give Paul Atreides purple hair

They would give Paul Atreides purple hair

They would give Idris Elba purple hair

john boyega would be edited in as playing every single role simultaneously with a daisy ridley gangbang scene

They would give the Baron purple pubes

Kino

You can't ruin what is probably the worst book in the history of genre fiction.

>the worst book in the history of genre fiction
Umm sorry sweatey but that honor goes to RP1

Don't you mean Paula Atreidies?

Fremen jihad against Barkonnen who looks like a fat floating Trump

you already had your turn David

But the Baron Harkonnen would probably look like Trump. Also the Fremen rightfully hated the Harkonnens.

No, there's literally nothing worse than Dune. It's so stupid that my brain gets fried trying to comprehend why anyone would ever like it.

I expect the plot to focus entirely on the Face Dancers and their gender bending antics

>No, there's literally nothing worse than Dune.
You're a dumb millennial who's misusing the word "literally". Ready Player One is literal garbage.

>How would Disney ruin Dune?
All good guys are muslim, all bad are white.

When they introduce Alia they zoom into the womb and she makes a quip about everybody staring at her. There is then an awkward silence as it zooms back out showing all of the Fremen with purple hair

Dune is literally a man smashing the Matriarchy, using a white washed Muslim no less.

The butthurt would finally put California into the ocean

But that is the plot of Dune.

The Fremen would all be shitskins even though they do everything to avoid being in the sun which would result in their being very pale.

>all good guys are mediterraneans
>all bad guys are white
What did Frank mean by this?

No, Fremen are fashioned on Mudslimes but they are not mudslimes

Kinda, I mean they ARE a indigenous people that are very religious and are in a desert planet thats the ONLY producer of a thing that makes spaceships go (well their navigators I believe) ... sounds familiar doesnt?

They are not white either sweetheart

>No, there's literally nothing worse than Dune.
t. Stephanie Meyer/E.L. James fan

Spice =/= fuel

>Matriarchy
>The Padishah is male
>the Fremen are depicted as cold-hearted killers and rightfully feared
Even in the books they are not really put in a particularly good light, except maybe Kynes and Stilgar

If only there was some kind of powdered, addictive substance coming out of the middle east

Poppies can be grown anywhere though

>Dune is literally a man smashing the Matriarchy, using a white washed Muslim no less.
>The butthurt would finally put California into the ocean

I always thought the Harkonnen were black for some reason.

The spice is female

Funny thing is that the american army is helping in growing it
Fucking idiots

The dark brown worm will be a symbol of BBC

Paula Atreides will ride it to victory over the all white Harkonnen and Saradaukar

>the spice is female

They'd turn it into a propaganda film for Islam and somehow make ISIS look like the good guys. All the men would be black and Asian, but their girlfriends would be mostly white.

remove Fenrings

The thumper will be a bull, railing a white girl

Thank god they removed the Taliban, who destroyed the poppie crops

>How would Disney ruin Dune?
I don't think they'd even bother with it to be honest with you. Firstly, Dune is an extremely difficult book to make into one film. Honestly, it's best to split the film in two. I think a good point to do that is before Paul rides the worm, but it's been awhile since I've read it.

Just the ideas of space Muslims having a hwhite Messiah figure and the matriarchal Bene Gesserit getting BTFO by a hwhite male (or at least that one old crone) just don't seem too Disney friendly. The only way for DUNE to work is if someone who actually loves the series makes it, it'll have to be an independent studio.

If Disney made it, they would fundamentally distort the work of Frank Herbert just as they did to Luke Skywalker. They'd also put in too much effort into reaching as many demographics as possible instead of just making a good movie.
also this, but unironically

Mediterraneans are white, in the civilized world we refer to Meds as being from Southern Europe, therefore white. Muslims are brown, as a Muslim will tell you. A popular insult in Europe, among Muslims, is 'coconut', to describe a Muslim who acts white even though he's clearly not.

Thank God notorious misogynist Denis Villeneuve is directing it

Spice must flow may may quips a la "all men must die" every 10 min.

>Mediterraneans are white

WE

>Mediterraneans are white, in the civilized world we refer to Meds

WE

Meds are hairy monkeys

They literally are. Their religion is called Zensunni, and it's supposed to be a futuristic communication of Zen Buddhism and Sunni Islam.

>another snownigger trying to appropriate our civilization
kys wh*Te boi

Making the Fremen any darker than Mediterraneans. I'm not even white and I don't want to see a black Chani.

Why? It makes since for the Fremen to be Arab. They are Space Muslims for Christ's sake

By not having Kyle MacLachlan play Duke Leto

>It makes since

Opinion disregarded.

I know you're trolling, but I'd definitely marry that young woman, regardless of her age, with her parent's permission (so it would be legal). Then I would fuck her and creampie her on the wedding night, legally and within our marriage

Okay, having them Arab would be fine too, but no dindus pls

Lynch's Dune is more popular than The Last Jedi

imagine being this plebeian holy shit

Meet the new Chani Kynes, Sup Forums