Well

They should have just made him Plagueis. It would have tied shit together. Should have made him Plagueis....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvg9d7_rp1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

should of made him chuck

No it wouldn't have, Plagueis is a shitty irrelevant characters that the general audience doesn't know about.
And Disney doesn't care if Prequlefags are happy.

Plagueis has more development than Snoke did and he never even had screen time

Shouldve given him a badass name like Sheev or Sneed or Shmee

Just make him a pissed former Jedi. Much like Luke he realized the Jedi were assholes but he went full sperg about it. There.
>but muh Order 66
Already quite a few jedis established to have avoided it in Disney canon.

>Plagueis has more development than Snoke
lol maybe in your comic books or something

palpy talks about him and his story when turning anakin

>we will never know who he is
>we will never know how Orange Yoda lady got Luke's lightsaber
>we will never know where the fuck the First Order came from
>we will never know anything about the knights of Ren

Making him Plagueis would have been the biggest fuck you to George Lucas possible and only actual retards who did not understand the point of Palpatine's story in the first place ever even thought he would be him.

>Sheev makes up some bullshit to Anakin
>development
lmao

Emperor from the first trilogy didn't have backstory as well.

Wasn't bullshit, everything he said was true. Plagueis died. Palpatine murdered him like a coward instead of a proper Sith duel. The cruel irony is the whole point. To make Snoke be him undermines that entire scene in the most retarded and disgusting ways possible.

well jj abrams just threw a shitty cgi up on a screen and called that "developent"

Pretty sure that they'll cover everything in Marvel comicbooks.

>Wasn't bullshit, everything he said was true.
yea, it was, in some comic books and not the movies
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Did you even read the rest of my post you brainlet?

If he was Plagueis he was already killed by Palpatine. It means that he may return more than once.

I don't care what happened in comic books, sorry. Not big on EU

>SNEED’S

fpbp

Well JJ and Kasdan dont know who darth plagueis is
youtube.com/watch?v=gvg9d7_rp1k

Nothing in my post is from the EU. It is the one scene in RotS. Palpatine tells Anakin that Plagueis died. That was not a lie. Plagueis could never be Snoke because he was already dead for 50+ years and ironically could not prevent his own death despite his abilities. All of that was Palpatine being honest. The whole point of the story and that scene would be ruined to have Plagueis be Snoke.

I don't think you simpletons realize the impact Plagueis would have had.
> Masters preventing death
> Gets fucked by intern
> Survives massive lightning mutation
> Waits in shadows and watches intern become CEO
> See him fuck up as you knew he would
> TimeToFuckShitUp.jpg
> I'M CAPTAIN NOW

All jokes aside, having the creator of the chosen one step into the picture after subtle talks of him being the mastermind behind the whole Skywalker family would have been nice to see.

Thing is I'm not even mad. It's not like my or others headcannon was disproved. Rian just said fuck everyone and killed him off leaving everyone left with will Jack ever return to the past syndrome.

There is nothing in the world more pathetic and reddit than “le snoke = plagueis’ retards

based

>All of that was Palpatine being honest.
Nothing in the scene itself really indicates, that, though. Sheev presents the story like it's an old Sith legend, and it also happens to contain a point that lines up exactly with Anakin's fears. The scene could just as easily be read as Sheev making up a story to tempt Anakin and presenting it as old wisdom to give it credibility.

And even if it is supposed to be true, there's nothing really indicating Palpatine knew Plagueis, except people reading into that.

But what if Plagueis and Palpatine is one man? Anakin wouldn't believe that Palpatine could return from the dead, so he made up a story about own master. Though one of his pupils really could have killed him 50 years ago, so the whole story was mostly true.

>darth sussudio

Yeah, what you said about Snoke/Plagueis would've made for a bad-ass villain.

>Palpatine tells Anakin that Plagueis died. That was not a lie. Plagueis
What is your source for it not being a lie, EUfag?

Because Sheev is too based to fuck up killing someone in their sleep.

>I don't think you simpletons realize the impact Plagueis would have had.
>implying snoke isn't plagues.
this is the oldest jew trick in the book. they'll bring out the top half of snoke mounted on a hoverboard in ep. 9 and claim plagueis' first name was snoke.
Snoke Plagueis
checkmate, star goys.

>I don't think you simpletons realize the impact Plagueis would have had.
We all do, which is why we laugh at plagueisfags.
It would have no impact for 99% of the audience but autistisc wookiepdia readers.

Darth Vesuvius

Ey fuck you, you cancer shit retarded nigger. Don't talk shit about Darth Plagueis aka Hego Damask you son if a whore.