There are exactly zero Asian American A-listers in current cinema (pic included). What gives?

There are exactly zero Asian American A-listers in current cinema (pic included). What gives?

Because any time an Asian is cast in a movie, you pissbabies throw a temper tantrum.

Look at the new Star Wars.

Because being inclusive and representation and equality only applies to blacks apparently

Black diversity accounts for every other skin colour and blacks are in dire need of representation in Hollywood.

>not black or female

who cares

asa akira duh

the new star wars isn't shitty because some tubby asian girl got casted in it.

Asians make up over 30% of the globe. Hardly a minority where whites are 60%

who's your favorite Asian American actress? Asa Akira, Saya Song, London Keyes?

Need to be attractive to be A-list

Asians are not a fragile minority (neither are black people, Latinos or Muslims), and have their own nations and thriving film industries. Fuck off with the victim complex, so bored of it now.

alina li but she's gone :(

Diversity means more white women.

>Hardly a minority where whites are 60%

Whites are a global minority and have been since forever.

Noice

I enjoy the work of Tigerr Benson

Sharon Lee

the list goes on

Are there any new A listers from the past who weren't just gifted that from being put in a superhero movie?

boooo

Cindy Starfall

>What gives?
They know it's only a matter of time before asians dominate consumer culture, they want to hold it back as long as possible

because asians haven't been programmed to have a massive chip on their shoulder or care about pandering? idk

That makes zero sense. I thought the Jewish cabal was trying to displace us...

Park Shin Hye

To become an A-list actress you need to have much baggage in Hollywood and, face it, most actresses have an expiration date. If they're over 30 they're considered too old for most roles except mom or teacher. Asian women don't age very well too so there's that.

I hate Asa ever since reading her autobiography.

why?

before she went full retard with the boob jobs, yeah.

my nigga.

Thats really not the point, is it? Even with all the hilariously bad choices made in that movie theres a large fraction of people still posting about some fat asian chick

>calls others pissbabies when he spent his mom's money on Sup Forums

her podcast was hilarious