Rogue One: Toy doll

Why would there be Star Wars © dolls produced for sale in the rogue one universe.
And why would they be off Stormtroopers?
This didn't make sense

The same reason GI Joes exist?

Shut up cuck

looks hand made to me

we have army men and toy soldiers like that irl why wouldn't toy makers in the star wars universe make these and sell on Empire planets?

/thread
go home op

The Empire are seen as the Law and Order in the Star Wars universe, not everybody in the Star Wars universe sees them as evil.

Empire has also civilians, civilians idolize Stormtroopers as their protectors.

"mommy could I get stormtrooper doll?"

This. The Stormtroopers are just an evolution of the Clones who kids definitely thought were badass in the generation before.

Jyns toys were all made by Mads Mikkelsen himself because they lived in the SW version of Alaska, bumfuck nowhere. Whole planet had a couple hundred people on it.

Though I don't know why Mads let's her play with Stormtroopers.

>gets legitimate, non-insulting answer
>"cuck"
typical.

gotta have someone to fight

>"a simpler time"

It's handmade you dolt.

It was a simpler time

Maybe the new EU can give us some insight on Sheev's toy factory.

There's no GI Joe dolls about the movie in the movie though???

Adults trying to emulate chidren are utterly pathetic. Whoever designed these should consider suicide.

Boba Fett had actionfigures of battledroids. I wonder what percentage of the profits the Tarde Federation got for licensing out their designs or if they counted it as "public relations".

>HURR DURR WHY THIS DOESNT MAKE SENSE, WHY THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE????? DISNEY FUCKED UP AGAIIIIIIIIIIINNNNN, MOM COME BREASTFEED ME IM AGAIN CRYING ABOUT EVERYTHING
jesus it's just a movie fuck off

Are you just dissing my main man Mister Iggy there?

>writes fake letter about the sexuality of included characters
>boy or girl, who cares?
Hmmm makes you think.

No, I'm dissing the toy's design.
Nice digits btw, however not as good as these.

Disney didn't even make rogue one you fucking retard it was Lucas film

I know, what kind of warped civilization would turn its military force into children's toys

>no baby dolls
>no barbies
>no toy cooking or cleaning utensils

No wonder she grew up to be such a sullen, frigid bitch.

This made me realise that Jyn Erso is typical tumblrina
>parents work for Empire
>baaah I don't like Empire I gotta rebel!

Why would there spics, chinks and nig races on planets that have slug monsters and fly bum face people and pig noses ?

Sniksnaks tiddys gave her all the nutrition she needed.

cartoon tv spin off of The Little Storm Trooper adventures and Friends when, Disney?

Who is this character

Mads gave her all the toys when they were hiding from the empire.

Though your line of thought would explain why the Stormtrooper doll is so prominent in the scene, maybe she was pro-empire during that time.

Can't you read? Mr. Iggy.