Love conquers all

Love conquers all

They both look disgusted

this would have been more digestible if she just gave him a friendly peck on the cheek, same implication

why are (((they))) completely devoid of subtlety?

Now (((they))) target Asia lmao

But don’t forget, the Jew fears the samurai

That looks disgusting

he really doesn't look into it

I wonder how China feels about this

not the Asian market is doesn't :^)

Same as these girls I assume

for which one?

This is probably the hardest I've ever seen Sup Forums BTFO. You faggots screamed every day for the past three years that you KNEW Kennedy and the Jews and Disney were going to use Rey and Finn to force their agenda of white genocide. Then you spent the last six months crying about how the Asian chick was too fat and ugly. Now and non-white guy kisses a non-white chick, whom you've admitted you don't even find attractive, and your butthurt as fuck and you don't even know why.

>cute smoochy for the audience to aww at

Meanwhile at Sup Forums
>REEE I BET THE JEWS DID THIS

Sup Forums has a pretty blatant anti-heterosexual agenda.

they both look like they are in physical pain

Asian male black female next please

Yeah, Jews have little hand in Hollywood.

Every normie in my theater were baffled by this. There was no buildup, hints or anything. She just kisses him out of nowwhere

cant even kiss properly, why are millenials this fucking cringey

Nice fantasy you got there.

go chug on soylent, soyboy

what I don't get is why the stormtroopers on the at-ats and the cannon thing just let them make out and then allow stormtrooper N3-GR0 to drag his wounded gf to the rebel base without shooting at them

i mean they crashed like 50 feet away from the first order line of battle

BLACHINKED

>"We want the Asian market, put in an Asian character."
>"Okay, now let's have her kiss the ONE guy that the Asian marketing campaign went out of their way to hide in all the posters for TFA."
Perfect.

BLACKED

NOOOOOOOO this was supposed to be Rey Smixers kiss

She's a gook not Japanese

how do black people feel about kissing that creature?

yaya now i want black man

You don't know how girls work. Do you. No, of course you don't. The man she spent an entire movie talking to and then crash her ship into because she didn't want him to die. The same man that helped her wrangle a bunch of space horses and ride off into the sunset. The same man she oggled before and knew who he was by just looking at him. Clearly she has no intense feelings for this man.

Not everything deserves a soap opera.

I have to tip my hat at the editing, they managed to make her look qt in some scenes considering she isn't pretty.

did you just try to rationalize rape ?

This felt so weird and forced because they were clearly setting up Rey x Finn in the last one.

DUDE TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN
This is Ghostbusters all over again

Is there anyway we can spread this on Chinese social media and kill its box office there?

Why couldn't it have been Donald Glover? Or literally anyone else?

why couldn't they have gone with Donald Glover or someone else easy on the eyes? And for the asian, why could't they have gone with a relatively attractive one?

It's like they made them ugly on purpose.

They set up rey x poe in this one

Are you comparing rape to puppy love?
>He tried to kiss me! rape!!

Damn, Rey must have been terrible in the sack.

BRACKED

the asian sister that died was perfect

He also had to drag her like over a fucking mile to get back there. Shit would be impossible

>we want our movie to bomb in China
The question is will the bonus diversity points of 2 different minorities in an interracial relationship be enough to cover this loss?

>We can win wars by saving the ones we love
>While the damn door with the heroes in it get blasted open.

put a bullet through your head, why don't you, you pussy fuck

literally LOL irl

>implying a kiss cant be rape

also the fact that you think she owes him a kiss for him saving her life is so backwards I am not sure if you are trying to make a joke here or not. because if you truly think being through traumatic experiences with a girl gives you the right to rape her then you are beyond saying and the patriarchy has brainwashed you completely.

this movies only purpose is to black china

>I saved you, fool, your life is important. And now we're stuck in front of their ATATs that at any moment can blast us into dust
Gota be honest, she's a master tactician

Is she the worst character in the last decade? Her actress was shit, her scenes were stupid and she had no chemistry with Ooga Booga

I almost feel bad for Boyega. He probably was hoping he'd get to kiss Daisy and has to settle for... this.

Hahah thats funny

HELP
>talking to a cute girl for the last few weeks
>went out with her for the first time last week
>we're going out again tomorrow
>problem is she's asian and I want kids
>don't want them to become little Elliots
What do I do?

She's obviously Vietnamese, they are nigger tier to chinks.

Owe him???? Idiot. Of course I wouldn't expect you to understand how love works because you've never even attempted to love someone back.

>BACKSTAGE
This is so fucking dumb but I love it.

all my asian friends are refusing to see this movie now LOL

Rape apologist. You disgust me.

>Sweden

Gosh I wish that were me

>Signs of autism:
>Have difficulty understanding, or showing understanding, or other people’s feelings or their own
>Wants to be alone
>Give unrelated answers to questions
>Get upset by minor changes
>Have obsessive interests
>Have low to no social skills
>Demonstrate little safety or danger awareness

Why is (((Hollywood))) pushing interracial couples using Asian women?

she didn't say something about winning wars

Finn getting moved by Rose from going up against the First Order by himself and thus him dying in the process -
Possibly an allusion to changing things in Star Wars so that aspects of the movies are no longer trying to use Star Wars (at least not in the same way maybe) to fight against the growing force of extreme right-wing beliefs in the USA and elsewhere and against racism and against sexism and some other kinds of bigotry and maybe some other things because according to the metaphor, Star Wars and Finn would have both likely failed to completely stop what they were going up against and died trying to do that.
Rose said something about trying to save ones you love instead of trying to fight which has a bit of a double/triple-entendre maybe as it could also be ineterpreted as referring to Finn possibly getting moved aside from being as big of a main character and/or love interest to Rey.

He gets saved from facing the attack of the First Order by himself which (according to the metaphor) it seems like he would likely lose and therefore Finn is theoretically saved from some people in the audience 'attacking' and/or thinking 'negatively' of the character or some things the characters does.

Also he is 'saved' in the minds of some of the people who would have 'attacked' him and/or thought 'negatively' which could possibly allow for something interesting to occur in the future with the character in regards to those people maybe even in a similar vein to him being as big of a main character and/or love interest.

BLAZED

I would unironically fuck Rose idk

The absolute state

No. Chinese dont want black man...if they do their families will disown them.

Why do all characters need to be supermodels? Isn't the important thing whether you can connect with them or not?

Cut off ties now. It'll only get harder later.
Follow your heart and mind user, not your throbbing genitals.

I don't connect with turd people. Especially when one of them is a known race-baiter who constantly spams "diversity" propaganda.
I don't care either way. From what I've seen, this movies looks to be garbage and maybe only a little better than TFA which was also shit.
Just end this planet already. Someone fling it into the goddamn sun.

t. uggo

Asspained soyboys.

>Now (((they))) target Asia lmao
Asians are disgusted by ugly characters and black characters. This kiss had both.

So a back white interracial couple was too much for the mouse.
They went to overwhelming odds to put a white boy and girl together.

They're just upset that they couldn't win the war.

Fuck off I don't go to the movies to see ugly people.

I bet you like modern art, worst quads ever

Go back to tumblr. Now

>I bet you like modern art
I'm stealing that insult.

Driver is jew

I've seen a video of this guy where he for 5 or so minutes kept his hand on the snatch of some Latina babbling on about the effects of cold drinks on our bodies.

It's amazing to see what people let others do to them as long as it's done with confidence

well if I ever see it again, I'll know who to thank for carrying on my legacy

Apparently he's a goy, he just looks odd and has a big nose.

Truth is china wont care that a viet (which is seen as a nigger asian) is kissing an actually nigger. They'll cringe but wont care much.

Also china is redpilled to people trying to cuck them.

what are those expressions trying to convey

Shouldn't /tv be happy about this
>black guy gets paired with Asian chick while white girl gets paired up with white guy(kylo)

>race of alien slaves who give 80% of the income to precious chinese government
>redpilled

Chinks are gross. At least Japs have the courtesy to kill themselves the moment they become oxygen thieves.

She's a gook

>she didn't team up with Kylo Ren
They could've ruled the galaxy with an iron but fair fist.

tumblreddit

I WANT ROSE TO SHIT IN MY MOUTH

Chinese people are based for the fact that they are openly honest and racist...and dont give a shit. It's normal.

To them...finn is a nigger. And if a nig marries and chink they are disowned. And their children will never be accepted as chinese. Never. They will be a foreigner even of born on chinese soil.

That would've been an actually interesting change. Like when Vader asks luke to join him

>she's kidding his lower lip
>his upper lip fits between her upper lip and nose
>her entire nose fits between his upper lip and nose
goddamn this looks so weird

She looks like Jet Li stopped giving a single fuck about fitness and grew his hair out.

UGLett btfo. Superior attractive people win again.
Sorry us Chads and Brads have to steal your thunder yet again, user.

My OCD actually thanks it, they fit, like puzzle.

This is so fucking accurate, Sup Forums has been blown the fuck out

Raise them properly instead of being a soyboy cuck like the supreme gentleman's dad

I'm rooting for Kylo, I wish he were the protag why is Rey so dumb?