Superman #21 Story Time

First Story Time be gentle

New Super-Man > Bizarro and buddies > Superman > Supergirl > Justice League > Trinity > Superwoman > Action Comics

manchester black and bunny confirmed bad guys

I'd switch bizarro with superman and action ahead of supergirl. I really like what action comics is doing with lex and clarks relationship

Thanks for the storytime!

WTF is he doing Kryto???

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i love superdad

Sorry for the resolution change I hope it's not that big of a bother for you guys

Kill yourself tumbler.

Image of the week unless the button is hiding something crazy

>I have my own cow
I really need to read Damian's comics. I've rather liked what I've seen of him, though I get the feeling it's own of those "much more entertaining in every series but his own."

Actually is better for me (I'm a mobileposter) so thanks a lot.

Suprtbro fag pls - Kill Yourself ^^

DAMI SAY SUPERDAD!!!!!!!

So Jon is publicly known?

Good to hear, I was a bit worried that it would be too small for some people

No, no. He did almost give away his identity there.

Rut row a rift between Jon and Supes

rut row it's a duplicate page

WE REALLY DID IT THIS TIME SCOOB

ZOINKS!

My fault my bad

>Manchester Black getting Jon to hate Clark enough to leave him so he can adopt Jon and turn him into his ideal Superman of Murder

Gleason's Robin book during the DCYou was actually pretty good IMO

oh shit

Prosthetic leg? Could be Backlash (Marc Slayton) from WildStorm

Well ain't that something.

That's it, thanks for reading guys.

It was my first time doing this. Apologizes for the resolution change. I hope you liked it.

What the hell is happening??? what kind of telepath/telekinetic can do this???

Oh shit is getting real!!!

Mr Martinez is directly looking up to them. is that intended? because if he'd do that in class he'd just stare at the wall

Thanks for the storytime, op. Good job for a first storytime.

I recall people waiting for this sort of thing to happen when she first popped up.

Huh. I was thinking Miss Martian for a sec but if it was, she wouldnt be okay with fire.

>Ink Man / Cobb = Manchester
>His base and the ink = Bunny and some shit she gives off
>Kathie = Vera Black who's appearance to everyone has been altered by Manchester

Damnit.. Stupid girl.

Fuck, I liked Katy.

She's a Jedi!

Superwoman is legitimately THE worst thing DC is currently publishing.

>this issue

Is Vera his sister? I doubt they'd make her look 11. I can totally imagine Manchester having a daughter so Jon can have a female villain to have romantic tension with.

Tomasi going ham this week.

Supersons #3 is pretty wild too.

Gorgeous looking issue. Gleason is on-point here.

I particularly like the top panel here

WHAT

IN

THE

FUCK

Are they trying to bait us with the Squid and The Comedian?

literally wat

Who the fuck is this?

Krypto is in on it clearly.

Black can alter people's minds on a pretty large scale, so he could have manipulated the entire towns' minds to perceive Vera as a younger girl than she actually is, or maybe they're just gonna make her roughly Jons age

Love it. Jon getting his own rouges gallery, his own supporting characters/relationships. Really good stuff.

>to perceive Vera as a younger girl than she actually is
that'd be kind of awkward with little-girl sized stuff like in school

that's fucking cold shit

>Action Comics worse than Superwoman

No. Just, no.

bitch is darth vader

any chance that she wasn't malicious is gone

she's a straight up villain

Well THAT'S ominous.

>Prince Jon
I like that.

>flower and a bunch of tentacles
wait, is that Mr Bloom? or a giant sized Starro?

Pretty much any telekinetic would be able to do that. I mean, telekinetics can work differently depending on the writer, but lifting a 13 year old by his neck isn't an amazing feat of strength or anything.

It's still possible Kathie (and maybe her grandfather) are being controlled by Black, or are victims of some kind of brainwashing. But it's also possible they're just evil.

I think its that soldiers leg from Dino Island

Damian always used to sleep naked and sometimes shirtles in the previous series, what changed?

if you mean redirecting the heat vision, the kind that can make a spherical barrier and the kind that can warp space directly

Called it yesterday.

Kathy and Cobb are being MC'd by Black. When Kathy and Cobb talk, its not them, but Black.

Okay, so fucking awesome.
I havent been so fucking entertained with american comic books in a while.

It has drama, slice of life, americana, a good pace,Superman is both complex, strong, but not perfect, and Jon and Damien are amazing together.

Who is writing this fantastic fucking book?

>Jon and Damien are amazing together.
>Who is writing this fantastic fucking book?
Peter J. Tomasi

He's also writing Supers Sons, it's basically Damian and Jon wacky adventures, and their friendship I'd highly check it out. Supersons #3 came out today and it's amazing too.

Patrick Gleason and the incredibly underrated Peter Tomasi.

Peter Tomasi
Kinda bugged he still isn't on the map as good writer by a vast majority of comic readers and Sup Forums. His Superman stuff and before that his GLC stuff (and I guess his Batman and Robin stuff as well? I haven't really read Batman much in recent years) are fucking gold.

Better? To be fair it is basically 1/4th of a page.

If you have any interest in Damian as a character I would recommend Tomasi and Gleason's Batman and Robin as it actually gives him one. It's also one of the two trades I own

batcow > bessie

His B&R was as good as this book. He was also on Nightwing a lifetime ago.

Tomasi's entire Batman and Robin is getting it's own omnibus. Comes out this November

>Collects BATMAN & ROBIN #20-22, BATMAN & ROBIN #0-40 from the New 52 series, BATMAN & ROBIN ANNUAL #1-3, ROBIN RISES: OMEGA #1, ROBIN RISES: ALPHA #1 and a story from SECRET ORIGINS #4.

84 bucks hard cover. Great value.

Jon probably told him to put some fucking clothes on

Fucking Chad's

Still **** her.

Superman basically echoing what the Kents told Superman in MoS, nice.

>wrote that scene everyone likes to trot out
Only mildly surprised

Tomasi and Gleason's Batman and Robin is a great book and a big precursor to the stuff over here. I'm glad they've found a way to keep writing him.

So, um, no hope she turns out to be good and joins the main team?

Its really not that good, the townies acted so ridiculous. No one would ever, EVER react like they did in that situation. It was like a bad PSA.

>you are special, Jon.
>you are the only rebirth character who is actually popular.

They are in DC universe. The attack of a giant monster polip is like sleety rain for them. Mildly annoying but nothing extraordinary.

I wanted Katy to be the Lana to Jon dammit

Cool. I'll wait for then to get it rather than buying the trades.

She was probably going to be but the Kents are moving back to Metropolis so they changed direction a bit and made her a monster as well as the grandpa

>Garth
kek
those look like jons clothes

oh, no. she was so cute.