Sister sacrifices herself to destroy dangerous First Order vessel

>sister sacrifices herself to destroy dangerous First Order vessel
>admiral holdo sacrifices herself to protect whats left of rebel fleet
>luke sacrifices himself to hold off the FO long enough for the last handful of Rebels to escape

>Finn, don't you see? you can't defeat the enemy by sacrificing yourself, we defeat them by loving each other.

Is this the most retarded character in all of Star Wars?

LOVE RENS HATE

why does she love Finn anyway? She's known Finn for like a day. Remember, the ships only had enough fuel for 16 hours.

This is how I know you've never talked to a girl.

She says we win by saving those we love. And then the blast hits the resistance, those he tried to save.

her best friend before this was a mop

god I hated rose. I don't care if she's a diversity casting, she's ugly and retarded.

I thought she was adorable by the end of the movie, the only part I really liked.

Maybe I just want to be loved that badly that I thought she was sweet.

i hate stupid fucking lines like this

> you dont stop the people who are trying to kill you by trying to stop them
> you stop them by not trying to stop them

what kind of retardation is this

all those people sacrificed themselves because of Poe, Poe murdered dozens of people just to learn the lesson that sometimes you have to give up a futile endeavor. She simply learned that same lesson.

the whole resistance is sacrificing people for what is (without plot armor) basically a futile endeavor anyway, why does that dumb admiral think she's any better?

Their whole arc was really bad. The only thing about it I didn't hate was the sleezey thief guy

Seriously, really the worst part of the movie.

I'm not really sure how they expected the transports to go unseen even if Poe didn't fuck up

>tfw I'm ugly and retarded

She knows of Finn as a legendary hero of the Resistance, even if that isn't true

After spending a day with him, escaping death numerous times, and coming out on top, she's fallen for him

she works alone as a mechanic all day and has little interaction with other humans, especially guys

The Resistance has been all but destroyed along with most other available guys, and she already has a connection with finn, so she falls for him

If you kill your enemies they win. #resist #herturn #punchnazis

Pretty much. I think it makes sense desu, and I didn't like most of the movie.

the only reason they cared about the transports was because the smuggler told them all the rebels were all escaping on it, and if it weren't for Poe's plan then that smuggler wouldn't have been on Hux's ship giving him that information.

She's not ugly but she's not attractive in the slightest. Her face is almost like looking into an empty pool, there's nothing there

also I'm annoyed by how pointy her chin is in comparison to the rest of her fat face

The movie was so fucking inconsistent
Absolute mess

If i were at a dive bar. It was late. A bit tipsy and this chick wanted to fuck. I would fuck her hard. But...yeah i wouldnt call her back or ever feel the need to return to that curly haired pussy of hers.

Oh man, how are they going to cuck Kylo?

The whole movie was everyone but Rey getting resistance fighters killed for no good reason. Seriously their leadership is a joke.

>you can save the day without making sacrifices
literally manchild: the character arc

CLOAKING NIGGER. Even though cloaking was nevet a thing in Star Wars and they could actually see the transports from the bridge of the Supremacy.

>sister sacrifices herself to destroy dangerous First Order vessel
And it didn't accomplish shit. They destroyed a Dreadnaught but lost a bunch of fighters and all of their bombers and they had nothing to show for it except having the First Order on their ass 30 seconds later.

He'll get an acid burn that turns his skin orange and his hair yellow, then the First order will be exposed as colluding with gambling aliens and the formal Empire will impeach him, then they put whatever female commander that replaces Leia in charge to reform the empire in a turn of heart.

Because two minorities mating means more POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORGS
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

BBC

Wh*Te """men""" like that though.

that special needs haircut doesn't help matters. This film is seriously lacking in the good hair dept.

SO AWFUL, SHE MAKES ME MISS JAR JAR

That's because Benicio Del Toro is based as fuck.

she simply shouldn't be in movies

>The only thing about it I didn't hate was the sleezey thief guy

the way he executed that stutter and his hyperness was so organic. he turned himself into a star wars character without any CGI or gimmicky costume.

she's probably a solid actress and she's not bad looking for a meh-tier asian. Its that her character was utter, utter shit.

Same. I'm a sucker for cheesy romance because I desire it

>luke sacrifices himself
Here comes the worst part about his sacrifice - the rebels would have still died if it wasn't for the crystal critters and Rey lifting dozens of huge rocks with barely any experience in using the force.

>ship goes light speed
>Able to disable/destroy enemy Dreadnought

It's a fleet killer guys so we don't have any of our ship ever do this